Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Would You Rather?

OMG SURVIVE ZOMBIES, Imma like, zombie addicted bro. If you need zombie-facts, I'm your man/zombiehunter. Whatever you prefer. ;)

And, I would rather be eaten by a zombie. The odds of becoming a zombie are there, and, who knows, maybe they'll find a cure.

Would you rather eat your toes or your fingers? Just to remind you, without your toes, you will have extreme difficulty walking.

Edited by Tomster1000

My toes because without my fingers, I would have an extremely hard time playing video games.

Would you rather be a gay person or be a drunk person for the rest of your life?

Drink a snake slushie....but can openly say both gross me out.

Would you rather be a prisoner in the cat theatre or work alongside Hatty Hattington( even if it means you're evil).

(Sorry if that's been asked. I haven't read everything on the thread.)

Eat 15 pounds of rotten bananas. I can't imagine drinking out of a toilet.

Would you rather work at a sloppy office or work at a sloppy Walmart?

Sloppy office....would be more bearable cleaning this than an entire WalMart....especially if it was a SuperCenter.....not so super then.

Would you rather be covered in spiders or in scorpions?

Spiders. As long as you keep your nerves, they won't do anything. Maybe the same with scorpions, but I'm not sure about that.

Would you rather eat lasagna or pizza?

rrod for me please, I know how to fix the little brat. If it ever shows up on my frontdoor, I'll kick it ou with a blue ring of bruises. rrod leaving with brob. hehe.

Would you rather get a love letter from Bill Gates or Barack Obama?

Edited by Tomster1000

Bill Gates...creeeeeeepeeeeeer, heheheh. Sadly for him I'm with someone I love dearly...knowing her she might beat the crap out of him if she found it....

Would you rather be put in stasis and woken up to a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion?

I feel like cheating right now, because I already answered this one (kinda) before, but a zombie apocalypse. Better chances at survival, at least for me.

Would you rather be the last man alive after an apocalypse or the first one to die?

Edited by Tomster1000

Last man alive. I'd go insane from loneliness, but I'm not gonna lie: knowing I was the last human to survive would be pretty awesome.

Would you rather travel into space, or explore the ocean depths in a deep sea submarine?

into space, find zombies and bring them here. Or go into the depths of the abyss, find zombies and bring them here. As long as I can find zombies, I'm good. ^^

Would you rather die from loneliness or die from a painful disease?

into space, find zombies and bring them here. Or go into the depths of the abyss, find zombies and bring them here. As long as I can find zombies, I'm good. ^^

Would you rather die from loneliness or die from a painful disease?

PFFFFT....Dead Space....

Buuuuut...painful disease. I happen to get hurt a lot, so feeling some pain almost all the time....but, honestly, I don't think I could take loneliness...that's on a different scale of pain.

Would you rather eat Strawberry ice cream or Chocolate ice cream for the rest of your life? Yay lameness.

I'd go for the Chocolate, I'm a chocolate-addict most of the time, living without chocolateice would kill me.

Would you rather stop talking to your best friend or stop talking to your parents?

Hitler, as far as I'm concerned he was worse than Napoleon.

Would you rather stop hearing all music, including in games etc., or would you rather be unable to play any games, but you can see them being played.

This really breaks my soul...but I'd give up on playing games. Watching would suck, but at least I could still see them AND hear music.

Would you rather play on Playstation systems or Xbox systems. Keep in mind once you choose you'll never be able to play the other systems nor the games they have to offer.

Xbox, but I really wanna play the new Metal Gear Solid :cry: but I can't give up on the Halo series.

Would you rather be trapped in Slender's forest or Amnesia's dungeon 

Edited by IndustrialKnight