Sign in to follow this  
abom66

Poor alien hominid

true heroes don't get the attention they deserve, but they are okay with it.

he's just cruisin through the galaxy without a care in the world.

true heroes don't get the attention they deserve, but they are okay with it.

he's just cruisin through the galaxy without a care in the world.

ya, with his eyeball of course, and im sure he makes stops to get some fast food and a bathroom break :) ROADTRIP :!:

It might not get talked about, but I know people that love it a lot. I am one. I bought this game day one for the GC and then on the 360, such a fun game.

I personally think Alien Hominid is like one of the coolest icons in the indie game industry.

I think the more simplistic the character is, the more iconic it'll become. Especially with the " Paladin Charm " the alien has.

Here's to you, you yellow thing you.

well as i read on X3F they said that when CC came out AH was on the top ten played live games,and that hasn't happened since it first came out. so thats a good thing from CC. im actually thinking bout goin to the store 2morrow and buying some M$ and getting this game, not sure wat else i would get. any suggestions of good arcade games, i have carcassone, CC, ticket to ride, and GW2

:arrow: Ricky

well as i read on X3F they said that when CC came out AH was on the top ten played live games,and that hasn't happened since it first came out. so thats a good thing from CC. im actually thinking bout goin to the store 2morrow and buying some M$ and getting this game, not sure wat else i would get. any suggestions of good arcade games, i have carcassone, CC, ticket to ride, and GW2

I'm a big fan of the marathon games, but Marathon: Durandal may not appeal to people who don't like simplistic, old-skool first person shooters. There's also Braid which will really put your brain through hell but you'll feel so smart after beating a puzzle and figuring out the story, and the ending will make your jaw drop so low you'll taste floorboards. So those are my suggestions.

I'm a big fan of the marathon games, but Marathon: Durandal may not appeal to people who don't like simplistic, old-skool first person shooters. There's also Braid which will really put your brain through hell but you'll feel so smart after beating a puzzle and figuring out the story, and the ending will make your jaw drop so low you'll taste floorboards. So those are my suggestions.

yeh i was thinking bout braid but after AH i only have 1120 M$ and marathon makes me dizy and feel sick.

hey where talkin bout our lil alien buddy here not wat game u gunna buiy

wow my spelling sucks :lol:

Yes it does.

And this conversation really wasn't going any where, might as well move it on a bit.

It was a pretty good game, I think it falls short of Castle Crashers, just a bit.

I bought it, I like the game.. Just haven't had time to get into it hardcore. Probally because I'm mostly playing Castle Crashers, eating, or sleeping. :o

It came out for GBA. :?

Anyways, I love little Alien Hominid. I remember getting it for Gamecube off of Ebay on New Years Day. I also love many of Dan's other characters like Synj, Parasite, and Dad N Me. Oh and Supersoldier. Those were the Newgrounds days.

Until he gets shot down by the government of another world... right? :D

hehe. sequal material right there. :lol: ... :D... :) ... ;) ... :roll: you're right, that idea is bad.... :shock:!!! for a sequal i mean. his joke was good.