Sign in to follow this  
Cartolicious

Borderlands

How about i amaze you guys with my LVL.50 Berskerker.

Heres his HP stats and equipment perks:

2359 Shields/ 182 Recharge (Atlas ATL-SSOXC Impenetrable Grounded W/1439 shields)

2171 Health

Heres all main current weapons:

-SPR50 Hunter's Striker-

Type: Shotgun

Dmg:292x7

Accuracy:72.9

FireRate:0.4

Element: NONE

Ammo:2

RarityColor:Yellow

"Sniper Rifles are for Chumps"

-HX 2 Combustion Hellfire-

Type:SMG

Dmg:130

Accuracy:78.7

FireRate:12.5

Element:4xFire

Ammo:28

RarityColor:Yellow

"We dont need no water..."

-BR 15 XX Terrible Matador-

Type:Shotgun

Dmg:330x12 :shock:

Accuracy:33.3

FireRate:0.5

Element:NONE

RarityColor:Blue

Lets just say this baby can one hit ME!

-RWL20 Devastating Destructor :lol: -

Type:Rocket!

Dmg:1817

Accuracy:88.8

FireRate:1.1

RarityColor:Green :?

Simply my rocket of amazing shenanigans

-KLR10 Pearl Justice-

Type:Revolver

Dmg:843

Accuracy:96.4

FireRate:1.0

RarityColor:Purple

My REVOLVER of amazing shenanigans

-KKR30 Desert Anarchy-

Type:SMG

Dmg:125x4 (auto shotty lawl)

Accuracy:30.3 :lol:

FireRate:6.9

Ammo:54

RarityColor:Purple

My SMG-Shotgun....thing

-AR30 Glorious Havok-

Type:Combat Rifle

Dmg:226

Accuracy:68

FireRate:11.4

Ammo:36

RarityColor:Blue

I personally dont use this much for some reason...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im basically a walking tank. I have a LOT more... special guns that are really rare, but youd have to see for yourself. Add me: Mr Nature72

LVL.50 WOO!

this game is straight BEAST, love playin it. haven't played in a while cos i got caught up in my player mode in NBA2k10...then...I got Dragon Age: Origins, which i'm currently addicted to ;)

I have officially found weapons of god!

A rocket launcher that when you shoot a rocket... that rocket spawns MORE rockets! And a lot of em too!

A sniper... SHOTGUN!!!! OOH-YA!

A 250X7 revovler MAGNUM!

I R SPESHUL!

Got my Hunter & Siren up to Lvl 50, 1000g on the game. Got my money's worth out of that one. Frankly one of the best games i've played all year, Brutal Legend a close 2nd.

Found myself an epic shotgun earlier too, 180x12, 12 round magazine, great accuracy & fire-rate. Only gun i have that beats that is my 110x4 SMG :P

I really hope the environment gets bigger

It just dosent seem like fallout, in fallout you can just travel in any direction and then find a town and do some quests.

Hopefully this does that as well. In the arid badlands ( i think its called? ) the environment is far to small.

Is their someplace that's huge and you can do exploring for hours their and find quests etc?

It just dosent seem like fallout, in fallout you can just travel in any direction and then find a town and do some quests.

Hopefully this does that as well. In the arid badlands ( i think its called? ) the environment is far to small.

Is their someplace that's huge and you can do exploring for hours their and find quests etc?

Actually the Arid Badlands are quite large, but overall there are over 20 areas in the game to explore, some are much bigger, others not so much.

Actually the Arid Badlands are quite large, but overall there are over 20 areas in the game to explore, some are much bigger, others not so much.

Are their any other enemies other than psychos, bandits, and skags?

Are their any other enemies other than psychos, bandits, and skags?

Oh yeah, plenty more. Not gonna spoil it for you though.

Anyone around level 24 wanna play? lol.

Everyone on my friends list is either 50 or 10

Well, I think I got a Siren at around 27, so I should be able to hop in with you on that character :o

Just send me an invite when I hop on Monday, and pray I won't be on Dragon Age already :P

Too bad its an 18.Im not allowed it. Yet. Need good excuese. And Comparison to any 16 game I have. Help. Please.

Any idea how bad it is?

I need to know what kind of language (bad language) is used.

Gore aint a problem.

Cuz I reeeeeeally want it. I mean, dancing robots? AWESOME!

The gore isnt anything you havent seen, and if honestly you cant have a game with a bit of bad language in it, then that might be a problem.

Besides, im 15 and i have it.

Still dont understand that situation sometimes where if the child knows the differernce between reality and fantasy he/she still cant get M rated games.

well I guess he dindt lock it but anyone afraid that the wierd graphics and art style will be kind of a negative affect?

I think it will scare some people off for sure, but anybody who bases their entire opinion of a game based on graphics is a fool. I find my interest in the game building as the release date gets closer, may have to pick this one up.

I thought the Graphics looked awesome to be honest...

well I guess he dindt lock it but anyone afraid that the wierd graphics and art style will be kind of a negative affect?

I think it will scare some people off for sure, but anybody who bases their entire opinion of a game based on graphics is a fool. I find my interest in the game building as the release date gets closer, may have to pick this one up.

I thought the Graphics looked awesome to be honest...

They are a kind of cel shaded that is less than wind waker, but can still look good.

I need this game, I have it on the top of my Birthday list (Only under getting my TV back from my parents so I can play it) and, my Birthday is tomorrow!!!

So hopefully I'll get it...

So, who do you guys think I should play as first, Mordecai or Lilith?

They both looks awesome... I think I might try Mordecai, I wanna be a pistol whippin' snipin' ownerer