Sign in to follow this  
AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

CC Gaia Item?

I like Gaia Online and they're having a hand-held item contest. And I thought...."OMG I CANZ MAKE CC ITEMZ!" I know how to convert hand drawn art to sprites, and I was wondering if you guys would allow me to make entries into this contest? Y'know, cause I could get sued for copyright infringement. I hope you let me do this. I will credit you the original idea of castle crashers, that you own it and all of it's stuff and whatnot.

I like Gaia Online and they're having a hand-held item contest. And I thought...."OMG I CANZ MAKE CC ITEMZ!" I know how to convert hand drawn art to sprites, and I was wondering if you guys would allow me to make entries into this contest? Y'know, cause I could get sued for copyright infringement. I hope you let me do this. I will credit you the original idea of castle crashers, that you own it and all of it's stuff and whatnot.

Thats cool if you do make a CC item I will vote for it to be made

Would a 500,000 gaia gold prize (If it wins) be making money off of it, persay? Other than that, I wouldn't claim it as my own. Most people have the brain to know who owns this. (The almighty Dan and other deities.) It would be put in stores but the gold that people buy it with won't go to me. I'll just get the prize gold.

I'm thinking of a weapon. I want to use the wizard's sword but I don't know where to find it so I can have an idea of how to draw it. xD Maybe in the image dump? Or maybe the king's mace, I dunno.

How about one of the Periwinkle Knights (Huge platemail spike)

Its a cool idea, but Id say it will probably be a no go, most contests like this when you submit anything to them the company holding the contest then has all rights to the item. Im no legal expert, but im sure there are many things preventing this from happening.