Sign in to follow this  
Roflcopter

Halo 3 Matchmaking

This is a thread where you can arrange to play Halo 3 matchmaking in Halo 3.

Please don't turn this into a thread saying "Please help me boost achievements in Halo 3". Boosters suck.

I only play xbox live arcade games from now on. I was addicted to Halo for way too long, and it really kind of ruined a huge chunk of my life. All of the online competetivenise was to much, it really just made me angry when I lost a game, or got booted. Halo's a great game, but don't get sucked into it, besides who needs halo when u got GEOMETRY-WARZ-2!!11 :P

I only play xbox live arcade games from now on. I was addicted to Halo for way too long, and it really kind of ruined a huge chunk of my life. All of the online competetivenise was to much, it really just made me angry when I lost a game, or got booted. Halo's a great game, but don't get sucked into it, besides who needs halo when u got GEOMETRY-WARZ-2!!11 :P

Lol I love that game. But when I play Halo I don't get TOO competitive. Like I will sometimes purposely throw games :lol: . One time I was playing SWAT and for 3 games straight I just drove around in the mongoose stalking teammates. The first game they got reallly pissed and hated me saying "If he honks the horn one more time I will break his neck" :lol: and etc. The second game they didn't talk and just didn't get on, but I got booted because I betrayed a teammate by spattering him :lol: . The third game there was this cool guy who actually rode mah mongoose and killed ppls :D .

well if anyone want play with me im Neo Cybermario in XBL, im not reallty competitive just enjoy the game, but yeah i have to agree there's some competitive people in matchmaking taking the game too seriously..

definetally too many ppl taking the game too seriusly, on that note most are under 12...

I especially like the ones that scream when you kill them. They shortly eat balloon (teabag) after I kill them though :ninja: .