Sign in to follow this  
Guest nykrotic

Regarding 256 glitch (not a BAAAAAW thread)

Im very sorry for your loss my freind. Some people use the 256 glitch for power, but others just happen to get infected by it. Try deleting the game history, I'm not an expert on getting rid of it, but maybe the nerds down in the technoligy section could help ;) sorry though :(

Go onto your memory tab on the dashboard, delete the game or save file. Then just start all over again? If that doesn't work then i just don't know.

There is no save file, and deleting the game doesn't work.

The only thing I can tell you is to reset all your characters back to level 1, from the player stats or something, then just restart...

It is what I did.

Reset all your characters to level 1. Then create a new profile on your xbox. Start a new game with a new character on that profile, and from the world map, pause, sign out, then immediately sign back in with the original profile. You will then be sent to the main menu. This *should* reset all your weapons and animal orbs (and your money and items like boomerang/shovel, too).