Sign in to follow this  
DaShroom

Deal of the decade?

I got alien hominid on my ps2, brand new and sealed for 99 kr! :D (roughly 14 $)

did I just do the deal of the century or what? (at the time i only had a wii and a ps2)

yea but this one was brand new! it was still covered by that plastic that you get on new games. and 99 kr in sweden is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy cheap. a normal game costs around 499kr

Yea that's how they come ;)

The behemoth is really cool, so it's proboly much cheaper in your odd number system :P

I got alien hominid on my ps2, brand new and sealed for 99 kr! :D (roughly 14 $)

did I just do the deal of the century or what? (at the time i only had a wii and a ps2)

depends on what the game costs there normally. for example, I got the X360 version for the equivalent of about 32 kr(though the exchange rate might have been different). normally it costs about 65.(i got it for half price during deal of the week)

i honestly don't see the point of keeping a game in its plastic cover.hey people!a game is done for playing!iron the plastic cover back if you ultimately want a plastic cover!