Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

2nd Annual Behemoth Costume and Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Guest Hale

Not but a couple days ago, my little brother decided he wanted to be a Crasher. Did my best to whip up something suitable for him. heheh... doesn't quite hold a candle to some of the other awesome costumes here.

Guest Pangoose

Hey everybody. I took a number of photos because it was hard to get everything in one shot. This actually took much longer than i thought but i hope u like it!

Guest omgninjabot

My cousin and I were Sandwich Crashers for Halloween. This is the only pic I have now, but there were plenty more taken during the night. I'll post more tomorrow.

We lost the costume contest at the bar to a guy in a Tinkerbell costume. Please let us win here so we can redeem ourselves. :D

Guest AnnaTheRed

Not sure if it's too late, but here's my submission!

Happy Halloween!

Guest Mynt

Here's mine! GOOOO GREEN!

cc_jack_01.jpg

cc_jack_02.jpg

cc_jack_03.jpg

we did more the day after including Zero Suit Samus

you can find em here

Guest FiniteState

Wow, all of these costumes are great!! Here are my friends and me (Gray Knight).

Guest ares5000

Here's some pics of me & a friend from the other night! I'm in red :ninja:

I only wish there was someone with a video camera following us around all night! i had a set of speakers under the suit playing the music all night which started some impromptu dance parties. Oh how I do so love the Pirate song :D

01.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Wow GREAT entries everyone! I'm going to leave this open for today for any last minute entries, and we'll let you know on friday who won!!

:arrow:

kelly

ps. remember to post comments in the discussion thread! this thread is only for entries. :D