Sign in to follow this  
Kisamefishfries

unfortunate discovery.

*proves you wrong*

You can buy a USB thing to make your computer wireless.

I know you have a router, because you aren't complaining about the Wii's online play.

Move the modem and router near the Xbox.

Plug it in via ethernet.

My Wii is at my other house, where people actually care about whether or not their internet works... :|

Router, we have it. Working, it is not.

It's not a laptop... And it's literally part of this wall now.

:|

Guest i crash castles
My brother just took my Xbox 360 away....Won't be seeing it again.

1. thats the most random thing i have ever heard

2. How does that relate to the topic?

Because, now I might not be able to play game 3.

Here's the problem. It's not that the Wii can't HANDLE a Behemoth game. Quite the contrary. They would work perfectly well. But here's the problem, and it's been one of the bigger problems for the Wii with a lot of Arcade-style titles;

THE WII HAS NO HARD DRIVE!

This is huge, because Castle Crashers would take up your entire Wii System Memory by itself. That's not even counting the other channels you more than likely already have on your console. To be able to run this on the Wii and keep your saves, you'll need to constantly trade it on and off your hard drive, since they only way to use an SD card on the Wii at the moment is to store items, not play off of.

As for the 360 and the PS3, they both have massive storage units, so the Behemoth's games work perfectly fine, as does any other downloadable game.

Although the Wii has an impressive number of games on their Virtual Console and WiiWare, it's really difficult to actually manage them all and keep them all at the same time. There comes a point where you'll have to store them on an SD card or delete the game in its entirety and download it again when you want to play it layer. I have World of Goo, a fantastic game, but I hate that I have it now. I had to get rid of 5+ games to have room to play World of Goo.

So when it comes to Arcade games, I definitely prefer the 360 or the PS3. There's no hassle. Just download one time and play. End of story.

Here's the problem. It's not that the Wii can't HANDLE a Behemoth game. Quite the contrary. They would work perfectly well. But here's the problem, and it's been one of the bigger problems for the Wii with a lot of Arcade-style titles;

This is huge, because Castle Crashers would take up your entire Wii System Memory by itself. That's not even counting the other channels you more than likely already have on your console. To be able to run this on the Wii and keep your saves, you'll need to constantly trade it on and off your hard drive, since they only way to use an SD card on the Wii at the moment is to store items, not play off of.

As for the 360 and the PS3, they both have massive storage units, so the Behemoth's games work perfectly fine, as does any other downloadable game.

Although the Wii has an impressive number of games on their Virtual Console and WiiWare, it's really difficult to actually manage them all and keep them all at the same time. There comes a point where you'll have to store them on an SD card or delete the game in its entirety and download it again when you want to play it layer. I have World of Goo, a fantastic game, but I hate that I have it now. I had to get rid of 5+ games to have room to play World of Goo.

So when it comes to Arcade games, I definitely prefer the 360 or the PS3. There's no hassle. Just download one time and play. End of story.

how big is the Wii's system memory? Castle Crashers' size is only 140 mb o.O how exactly does one use saves on wii? I've had like 1/2 a gb in just bioshock saves alone(granted that's one of the more extreme cases, but still).

This is another reason why I sold my wii and bought a 360 and am 500% happier.

I think the wii is a waste of money to be honest.

how big is the Wii's system memory? Castle Crashers' size is only 140 mb o.O how exactly does one use saves on wii? I've had like 1/2 a gb in just bioshock saves alone(granted that's one of the more extreme cases, but still).

Excelent point to both of you

No. just no. Find good games for it.

-that's where i'm supposed to enter the room and fingerpoint you laughing-

good games for it?

o really?

let me laugh.

ok,there are like 2/3 cool games on wii.

and like a dozen you will only find on the xbox,maybe a bit on the ps3.

now is the WII still worth buying?

oh naw it ishunt!!!

No. just no. Find good games for it.

-that's where i'm supposed to enter the room and fingerpoint you laughing-

good games for it?

o really?

let me laugh.

ok,there are like 2/3 cool games on wii.

and like a dozen you will only find on the xbox,maybe a bit on the ps3.

now is the WII still worth buying?

oh naw it ishunt!!!

You're just like any Stupid nintendo hater out there, and not worth my time.

I would say the wii isn't worth $200, since it isn't even a next gen console.

But the concept is good, and the Nintendo 1st party is top notch.

It's a next generation console.

Just because it doesn't have HD and all those fancy features doesn't mean it isn't.

Don't be sad mister. There is still hope. Just becuase it shows the Xbox360 buttons, doesn't mean that it won't come out on Wii. ;)

None of their games have ever come out on the wii alien hominid came out on the gamecube, no real point in being excited anyhow, wii has bad graphics and is slow.

None of their games have ever come out on the wii alien hominid came out on the gamecube, no real point in being excited anyhow, wii has bad graphics and is slow.

So what games have been on the ps3? Castle crashers isnt out yet lol so thats also a big fat 0 Alien Hominid was also out on ps2 problem is right now behemoth is working on Xbox but they are expanding nicley.

At this point im just mad that there are no Behemoth games anounced for wii... I am depresed :(

Do you only have a Wii ?

I am so sorry if you do.

Your missing out, next year ask for a Xbox 360 with 2 controllers and a wireless adapter. Then have some fun. BTW, Xbox is rip-off.

At this point im just mad that there are no Behemoth games anounced for wii... I am depresed :(

Do you only have a Wii ?

I am so sorry if you do.

Your missing out, next year ask for a Xbox 360 with 2 controllers and a wireless adapter. Then have some fun. BTW, Xbox is rip-off.

You just said "buy and Xbox 360" then you say "Xbox is a ripp-off"

Me no get it..

Do you only have a Wii ?

I am so sorry if you do.

You just said "buy and Xbox 360" then you say "Xbox is a ripp-off"

Me no get it..

Actually he spelled "rip-off" right.

facepalm23.jpg

facepalm23.jpg

The wii has neither bad graphics or slowness.

You just think that because you're a microsoft fanboy.

facepalm23.jpg

The wii has neither bad graphics or slowness.

You just think that because you're a microsoft fanboy.

Amen

Xbox is good wii is good. Xbox has a lot of shooter games but the wii has a large verity. It is sad how many bad games are made for the wii but there are aslo bad games for the xbox. The difference is that xbox doesn't advertise the bad ones where the wii does. Also wii doesn't really advertise the good ones much. People get wiis and by crappy 20 dollar games and say this sucks. But they have not tried games like mario kart wii, and the conduit, and the legend of zelda. If you buy crap you get crap its a two way street.