Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Call of duty modern warfare 2

I wouldn't really say the Orange Box has a whole ton of gameplay. I got 14 hours across all of the single player content.

MW2 already has about 15 hours between the campaign (Which I'm going back to beat again in veteran. At 66.7% right now.) and special ops mode. I already have around 29 hours played in the online multiplayer and I have yet to get bored with either side of the game. I'd say MW2 trumps the Orange Box for me at least.

OH SNAP chronicFlame is a mod SOOOO COOL. Anyway both are good but as a fan of the other cod games i would say get cod, but team fortress 2 was amazing and so much fun plus with that you get portal which was one of my favorite games ever.

I wouldn't really say the Orange Box has a whole ton of gameplay. I got 14 hours across all of the single player content.

MW2 already has about 15 hours between the campaign (Which I'm going back to beat again in veteran. At 66.7% right now.) and special ops mode. I already have around 29 hours played in the online multiplayer and I have yet to get bored with either side of the game. I'd say MW2 trumps the Orange Box for me at least.

How?

Did you play the other games before you gop Orange Box?

Heck, I got about 10 hours just out of Half Life 2.

About 3 hours for Half-Life EP1

So far I played Half Life EP2 for about an hour. I still need to finish that one.

I got about 4 hours out of Portal.

And countless hours out of Team Fortress.

How?

Did you play the other games before you gop Orange Box?

Heck, I got about 10 hours just out of Half Life 2.

About 3 hours for Half-Life EP1

So far I played Half Life EP2 for about an hour. I still need to finish that one.

I got about 4 hours out of Portal.

And countless hours out of Team Fortress.

I had even played Portal when I gop Orange Box, but I still played it again- twice.

Its just that awesome.

I don't know how you've gotten 14 hours of gameplay from 3 parts of an amazing single player game, an incredibly innovative puzzler, and the best multiplayer shooter I've ever played.

Yes, I did go out and buy the Orange Box over the summer to keep me busy. I did only get 14 hours of gameplay because I'm pretty good at tearing through most single player campaigns/games. I wasn't all that impressed with TF2. Just not my style of shooter.

And I just beat the MW2 campaign on veteran today. The last act is by far one of the most difficult parts of any game I've played to date.

Well actually I do, but thanks for assuming that I'm retarded.

Well since most people here play xbox i assumed they wouldn't know what the dev console is

I just started Online, I'm using the Scar-H, its the best gun available pre-level 10

I'm saddened that the M14 isnt available as a one-shot rifle...Not a crappy sniper.

I reaaaaally need to get a good Class. Any suggestions?

The M21 EBR is a good sniper rifle. As long as you're good enough to get headshots. I use it with a silencer and do rather well with it.

My favorite class so far is the Tar-21 with the Holographic Sight using Scavenger, Stopping Power and Ninja. My killstreaks are set up as UAV, Counter-UAV and Harrier Strike.

I'm loving the Vector and UMP45

I'm pretty good with them... although none of the maps are really my style for sniping :/

I'm not really much of a sniper though, I'm usually the guy who uses Sub machine guns/assault rifles/LMG's, but more Assault rifles and SMG's...

I'm really enjoying it, and once I get some free time (When I'm not doing homework, playing Borderlands, or playing multiplayer with one of my many friends who always want to play with me) I will finally play through the rest of the campaign. :P

Yeah, that's called camping. It's a generally frowned upon play because it makes up for a player being bad. And come talk to me when you have a kill streak higher than 31. ;)

Finally got Fall Camo on my Tar-21. 250 headshots and it's ugly as sin.

Yeah, that's called camping. It's a generally frowned upon play because it makes up for a player being bad. And come talk to me when you have a kill streak higher than 31. ;)

Yeah, fall is really ugly, IMO...

anyways, I totally suck at getting killstreaks... except this one headquaters match where I was pretty beast... until i ran out of ammo :/

Three guys ran in right after one had just run in, and I was reloading my PP2000, so, I was screwed...

I have a doubles match on friday and i need to know what is the best guns for a level 35 im good with assault sniper and some SMG's.

I have a doubles match on friday and i need to know what is the best guns for a level 35 im good with assault sniper and some SMG's.

You ever tried the Vector?

It's pretty good...

If you can get ACOG on it, you can get some longshots in, aswell as being able to shoot close range, and hipfire if you have Steady Aim.

i actually have a vector class but i dont use it for the vector i actually only use the revolver and knife. Its my ninja class i got marathon cold blooded and commando. Any tips for my ninja class?

What is better holographic or red dot site :? . Yes I know I posted this before but I need answer :P .

I know that you need to get 60 kills with red dot to get holo but they do the same thing :| .

What is better holographic or red dot site :? . Yes I know I posted this before but I need answer :P .

I know that you need to get 60 kills with red dot to get holo but they do the same thing :| .

I just looked this up for you, my friend. It is as I expected it to be.

Holographic sights are better, but for only one reason. If an EMP hits, they still work, unlike Red Dot sights, which are electronic.

EDIT:

Oops, bad info. :oops:

As others have stated' date=' the holographic sight's reticle is a bit larger than the one on the red dot sight, and it is partially transparent, allowing you to see your target behind the reticle more easily. It does also seem to zoom in a bit more than the red dot sight. The reticle on the holographic sight does go away when the other team activates an EMP.

[/quote']

Yeah, but I was using a sniper and waiting for people to walk into a room. Not my fault they do the same thing over and over. :P