Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Call of duty modern warfare 2

Seriously this is the best looking game ive ever seen from the reviews and preview movies...

Halo 3 and ost are nothing compared to this game....

Just 2 more days till i can buy it!

I'm stuck on deciding wither i should get it for PC or Xbox

on PC they removed DEDICATED SERVERS!!!! :x:x:x:x

(dedicated servers are hosted 24/7 with little to no lag, with the ability to have admins and stuff to kick/ban jerks/hackers from the server)

also NO MODS, I loved the paintball mod in CoD4 :(

This kind?

On topic, yes MW2 looks amazing. Less than 2 days & it will be in our hands.

EDIT: David Duffy are you one of those people? You know the kind, those who crap on popular games because you think it makes you look cool or original?

The fuss is over the epic looking single player, deep, fun & accessible multiplayer, excellent graphics & sound polished to near perfection, tons of unlockables, perks, weapons etc...

Need i go on?

It looks like an average shooter to me. I don't get what all the fuss is about.

They could get more creative to be honest, using real life war themes to make a game is getting extremely boring to me.

I will just look up spoilers to MW2's story and not even play it since the story is all i really cared about.

UUUGGGHHHH its the day and i have to wait for the damn mailman who comes between 3 and 6 depending on how hes feeling i hate him

I find it stupid how so many people are grovelling over this game.

I've played the last 2 call of duty games, both have disappointed me greatly. From the talk about them, I thought they'd be fun. But no.

Personally, I'm saving my money for Assassin's Creed II, Borderlands, and Left 4 Dead 2.

L4d 2 is bad like its the same as the first i think they should have just sold it as a game add on

Lol.

There's so many more small tweeks and differences. And new zombies.

Its not even close to the same. And if you say it is, then I'm saying CoD 4 is like CoD 4 2. Oh wait, it is already!

Seriously this is the best looking game ive ever seen from the reviews and preview movies...

Halo 3 and ost are nothing compared to this game....

Just 2 more days till i can buy it!

I find it funny you made a comparison with a game you haven't even played yet.

It's pretty good, the multiplayer is great, but COD campaign/storyline is awful compared to Halo lore.

L4d 2 is bad like its the same as the first i think they should have just sold it as a game add on

Lol.

Its not even close to the same. And if you say it is, then I'm saying CoD 4 is like CoD 4 2. Oh wait, it is already!

well it is

Lol.

well it is

No it is not, there is no possible way they would add in 5 new campaigns, 4 more infected, 4 extra survivor models, 3 new multiplayer modes, AND the new A.I Director and Limb System for the zombies into L4D.

As for COD, it presents story and basic multiplayer with extra weapons.

Its as overhyped as Brawl was to be honest.

Level 21 8-). Right now.

Sorry if you think differently, but this game is epic.

Yes, i am epicly using my real world weapons to epicly shoot people in epic ways.

(Counter-Strike)

Have can you link Left 4 Dead is an add-on when you are willing to buy MW2?

Lol.

well it is

No it is not, there is no possible way they would add in 5 new campaigns, 4 more infected, 4 extra survivor models, 3 new multiplayer modes, AND the new A.I Director and Limb System for the zombies into L4D.

As for COD, it presents story and basic multiplayer with extra weapons.

Its as overhyped as Brawl was to be honest.

I wouldn't say that.

This game wasn't delayed 6 times.

im pissed i finnally got CoD and i started to play then my bro was like let me play and at about 11 my mom told us to go to sleep so i didnt get to play only lvl 5 :cry::cry::cry:

Guys, it's obvious Zonu's not allowed to play L4D2 because of the gore and such. That's why he hates L4D2, childlike instinct to fuss and

whine when you can't get something (I'm NOT talking about just Zonu, I am also talking about other kids. No offense Zonu, sorry)

PS: I'm 13 and I can play L4D2 :P just kiddin, I'm not the in yo face kind of guy...

Edit: Excuse my rudeness and grammar, I just woke up..