Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Call of duty modern warfare 2

I think my friend summed it up well

Yes, MW2 is cool, but seriously... It isn't the second coming of Christ.

I'm going over to my friend's to play it today. I'm not expecting much. Every other kid at my school is obsessed with it just because it's COD.

I think my friend summed it up well
Yes, MW2 is cool, but seriously... It isn't the second coming of Christ.

I'm going over to my friend's to play it today. I'm not expecting much. Every other kid at my school is obsessed with it just because it's COD.

I never liked COD, all it was WW1-2 again and again and again. The MW series? Same combat feel, differant scenario.

Level 21 8-). Right now.

Sorry if you think differently, but this game is epic.

I wouldn't say epic.

Dragon Age is epic. 150+ storyline = far more epic than 6 hour campaign.

It is still damn good though.

Guys, it's obvious Zonu's not allowed to play L4D2 because of the gore and such. That's why he hates L4D2, childlike instinct to fuss and

whine when you can't get something (I'm NOT talking about just Zonu, I am also talking about other kids. No offense Zonu, sorry)

PS: I'm 13 and I can play L4D2 :P just kiddin, I'm not the in yo face kind of guy...

Edit: Excuse my rudeness and grammar, I just woke up..

I'm 14 and I'm allowed to play its just that i played L4D and it was fun and i loved it, but i wouldn't spend 60 dollars on another one especially since the first one was short.

Guys, it's obvious Zonu's not allowed to play L4D2 because of the gore and such. That's why he hates L4D2, childlike instinct to fuss and

whine when you can't get something (I'm NOT talking about just Zonu, I am also talking about other kids. No offense Zonu, sorry)

PS: I'm 13 and I can play L4D2 :P just kiddin, I'm not the in yo face kind of guy...

Edit: Excuse my rudeness and grammar, I just woke up..

I'm 14 and I'm allowed to play its just that i played L4D and it was fun and i loved it, but i wouldn't spend 60 dollars on another one especially since the first one was short.

Last time I checked L4D isn't short, unless you were playing it through easy :P And, to further my statement: L4D2 has alot more gore and such, So...I'm betting you can't play it...Plus money is short these days, so 60$ is alot..

I'll tell you it was so much fun but eventually everything was fun and good and then everything got repetitive and glitches over came every level and I got bored

I'll tell you it was so much fun but eventually everything was fun and good and then everything got repetitive and glitches over came every level and I got bored

So...You just got bored after awhile? I get bored with alot of games after awhile, Then, I play them again after a few weeks and instant happy :lol:

and glitches over came every level and I got bored

Specify these glitches. I only ran into like one.

You obviously don't think before you talk.

Exactly, I'm betting he hasn't even played L4D.

Besides, the level layout will change in L4D2, and there is day and night cycles.

There is more to the game, and by the looks of it, it definatly will not be short on higher difficulties.

Level 21 8-). Right now.

Sorry if you think differently, but this game is epic.

Yes it is epic and while i do love it i gotta say i am really looking forward to left 4 dead 2 next week

What Glitches?

He is drowing in his own lies. lol

What Glitches?

Right :| Even the glitches that were there were scarce...and not "over coming" every level. :P

Sides, Zonu, have you at least tried the demo for L4D2? :|

On Topic:

Definitely considering getting this game sometime soon. :P

You can rank up and create a class in **********ing splitscreen!!! YES!!!!!!

to bad you can't use the xp you got in splitscreen on online :(

Oh, you. It's way to easy to boost. :lol: Connect another controller, play S&D so spawns are the same, get sentry, put by spawn.

Oh, you. It's way to easy to boost. :lol: Connect another controller, play S&D so spawns are the same, get sentry, put by spawn.

i should start doing that

What Glitches?

the one major one was the glitch on the pipe one in survival mode where you could get into the safe room and stay there for 900 minutes. And then the lighthouse glitch where you can do the same thing. and the farm house camping spots. It was fun but it got boring.

BTW I only play survival, but i did play the campaign.

What Glitches?

the one major one was the glitch on the pipe one in survival mode where you could get into the safe room and stay there for 900 minutes. And then the lighthouse glitch where you can do the same thing. and the farm house camping spots. It was fun but it got boring.

BTW I only play survival, but i did play the campaign.

You mostly played Survival...And probably went through Campaign once...Attention span of a Squirrel :| L4D is probably the non-buggiest game I've ever seen, And I've played alot of games.

Well i'm just saying this because when I got this game my 3 other friends played splitscreen but then we were mad because we played so much we all were over rank 20 before going to eat lol

Played it, *%#%$&! LOVED IT! :arrow: and it

has a achivement chicken- based.

But you have to kill them :shock::cry:.

Please move the L4D discussion to the appropriate thread.

Level 40 in MW2 now. I still love it. Campaign is really annoying though... and the gameplay, I have to say, I'm not liking at all. The story however, is very good.