Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Call of duty modern warfare 2

i heard CoD MW 2 already sold 47 million copies(or was it 47 million dollars?)

Most of those buyers are awesome hypocrites.

halolz-dot-com-modernwarfare2-steamboycotthypocrisy.jpg

LOL! More than half of that list is playing mw2 :lol: .

Played it, *%#%$&! LOVED IT! :arrow: and it

has a achivement chicken- based.

But you have to kill them :shock::cry:.

Please move the L4D discussion to the appropriate thread.

Level 40 in MW2 now. I still love it. Campaign is really annoying though... and the gameplay, I have to say, I'm not liking at all. The story however, is very good.

Colonel Sanderson FTW

i heard CoD MW 2 already sold 47 million copies(or was it 47 million dollars?)

Most of those buyers are awesome hypocrites.

halolz-dot-com-modernwarfare2-steamboycotthypocrisy.jpg

LOL! More than half of that list is playing mw2 :lol: .

Lol that list looks like my XBL friends list has been for the past week nothing but MW2 and the occasional rock band 2 player also just wondering how many people got one of the editions that came with COD Classic it seems like no one has played it is it just because people are to busy with modern warfare 2 or because they just really wanted a cool case and and dont care about COD 1

I stink horribly at COD multiplayer though... die too quickiy.

Take cover, watch radar, camp and make calculated effective decisions. It's not about guns blazing, it's about taking the enemy out with as little notice as possible and slipping back into the shadows.

Played it, *%#%$&! LOVED IT! :arrow: and it

has a achivement chicken- based.

But you have to kill them :shock::cry:.

Please move the L4D discussion to the appropriate thread.

Level 40 in MW2 now. I still love it. Campaign is really annoying though... and the gameplay, I have to say, I'm not liking at all. The story however, is very good.

IGN said the exact opposite of what you just said.

I stink horribly at COD multiplayer though... die too quickiy.

Take cover, watch radar, camp and make calculated effective decisions. It's not about guns blazing, it's about taking the enemy out with as little notice as possible and slipping back into the shadows.

Thanks for the tip! I'm used to stupidly running and gunning. :oops::|:P

I don't have MW2 yet. I don't know when I'm getting it yet. I still don't have "The Orange Box" yet either. :(

MW2>OB

QFT

Level 46 and not loosing momentum. Although I do need to get a lot of work done tomorrow.

lol I'm level 30 something and I've practically play all of the weekend. Any game types I should be playing for a better gain of experience.

I say search or team deathmatch search because you gian 500 points for one kill

Number one kill in the game:

That's pretty amazing :P probably pure luck though...

The guy was probably thinking "Well I know he's over there, might as well throw a knife" and ended up killing him :P

Anyways, I got the game yesterday, and I've played it a bit... I'm probably gonna play it some more today (Yesterday was basically and all day marathon of Borderlands with my friend). I'm like level 5 or something, idk, I've only played the first few missions of campaign, and it, and multiplayer, are a lot better than I expected.

YES! A modder got a hack to get the enable the developer console! (You 360 people probably not understand)

Well actually I do, but thanks for assuming that I'm retarded.

Btw, QUESTION! Anyone know if your challenges rest with your prestige?

Yes they do.

YES! A modder got a hack to get the enable the developer console! (You 360 people probably not understand)

I understand it. :| Not too hard.

Just cause we "360 people" don't necessarily play the pc version, doesn't mean we can't know about it. :|

Looks insane but fun. :P

I understand it. :| Not too hard.

Just cause we "360 people" don't necessarily play the pc version, doesn't mean we can't know about it. :|

Looks insane but fun. :P

I agree its not hard to understand what all that stuff is i mean if your a somewhat hardcore gamer you should know about all that stuff.

I don't have MW2 yet. I don't know when I'm getting it yet. I still don't have "The Orange Box" yet either. :(

Orange Box if you want a great single player game that you'll play for months and months with a small, but fun, Online Multiplayer FPS.

Get MW2 if you want to play online mainly.