Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlmh95

Castle Crashers 2?

Guest jlmh95

Of course we would all like to see a Castle Crashers 2 come out. But what if it was a FULL game in retail for $60 with more things than the first one. Would you still buy it?

Castle Crashers IS A FULL GAME :evil:

It is, but it's not in retail, which is what I think he meant.

However, I really don't think that a sequel would be that great.

CC is a fun game, especially in multiplayer, but eventually it begins to get boring.

I suppose they could do it after Game 4, but it would just seem stale if they did it any earlier.

And if they were to make a second Castle Crashers in retail, it would take a long time to make. If it has the same amount of content the original has, people will complain.

If they have 4x the content (it would be 4x the price), then people would complain because it's taking too long.

And if they make a sequel, a lot of people will be happy, but people would complain.

If they don't make a sequel, some people would complain.

LONG STORY SHORT:

People would complain.

Not gonna happen, never will. The Behemoth has stated so many a time. I would prefer an expansion to the first one anyway but that too is a far fetched dream seeing as they lack the human resources to do such a thing. A small indie company means it takes a while for things to come out but at least it will be quality.