Sign in to follow this  
Sully

Has anyone else taken the time to unlock EVERYONE?

Originally I wanted to try and unlock all the characters, but going through the game over and over again does get a little tiring. I'm taking a break and trying to get the rest of the achievements on DMC4 before I try and unlock all the characters. Nice job, though.

Ha, well, completed the game, got 10 out of 12 achievements, got all the animal orbs, so now I'm gonna unlock all the characters.

Got some of the arena ones, now using the Orange Knight to get whatever character I get from that.

So much to do in this game, and that's a good thing if your the kind of player who wants to milk the game for all it's worth :lol:

How do you get the bear and the skeleton?

Beat the game as red knight for skeleton. Beat it as the skeleton for the bear.

I haven't unlocked everyone yet. Im too lazy..

5 unlocks to go for me, I am almost done unlocking the Bee-keeper, but Im slowing down, the characters I have left i dont want really and its slowing me down alot. i need the bee-keeper, fencing knight, peasant without hood, saracen, and royal guard..might just stop after I get the bee-keeper, besides when DLC comes out I'll need some people to play with..

I'm only missing the Saracen, the Fencer, and the Ninja. After that, I'm done. I was looking through that list though and notice most characters needed to play as to unlock someone was in the 35+ range. I find it funny since most of my characters after beating it only get to around 25-32.

Also have all orbs and all weapons as we speak. Yay me :P

Now I suggest you slowly set down the controller and walk away before everything gets deleted hahaha. I would be very cautious until the new update comes out, as that would be HORRIBLE for it to go.