Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aro2220

PC Version of Castle Crashers

Guest Aro2220

Hiya,

I recently played this game at my friends house (Xbox Live). I'm glad to know you are making a PS3 version and when it comes out I'll recommend my sister to buy it...

However, I would just like to take a moment to urge you, Behemoth, to make a PC version as soon as you are able to. Put it up on steam (or wherever) and I'll buy it!

I've read quite a few posts on newgrounds saying a lot of people would love to buy it for the PC.

I realize you might have entered into an agreement with Microsoft and now Sony giving them exclusive rights to the game...but that can't last forever, can it? Why would you agree to that?

Well, even if I have to wait another year or so...if I see this game show up for the PC I'll buy it. Especially if you can get the multiplayer to work great...that would be an AMAZING PC game!!! There aren't enough 4 player coop games on the PC (Left 4 Dead 1+2, Borderlands, Diablo series, Warcraft series , Starcraft series , but not too much else)

I really hope I can get this for my pc. Thanks!

Yeah. Not going to happen, I also would love to see but considering the Behemoth Games are for Consoles, I can't see it's going to, there are a lot of topics about that so it's unnecessary and pointless to make a dupe topic, however a Steam content would be great.

The fact that I would LOVE this game on PC since PC beats consoles. The Behemoth is an indie company and with the issues of piracy i'm sure they'll LOSE money

The fact that I would LOVE this game on PC since PC beats consoles. The Behemoth is an indie company and with the issues of piracy i'm sure they'll LOSE money

Stop with your fanboy nonesense.

But personally, I wouldn't mind a PC Behemoth game, but I think it would be easier if they just stuck to consoles.

Not all of us have SUPER AWESOME MEGA CHRIST 3000 COMPUTERS THAT CAN RUN CRISIS ON SUPER HIGH DEFINITION THAT IT LOOKS LIKE REAL LIFE you know. Even Counter Strike lags on me sometimes.

I'm off going to find a new video card now. If I'm lucky, it'll last a year with out buying another one for a newer game that needs more graphics[/rant]

Yeah, basically, thing is, when you buy a console, you're set for all games released for it. When you have a PC, when the next breakout in graphics happens, you're going to have to buy a hundred something dollar graphics card.

Not all of us have SUPER AWESOME MEGA CHRIST 3000 COMPUTERS THAT CAN RUN CRISIS ON SUPER HIGH DEFINITION THAT IT LOOKS LIKE REAL LIFE you know. Even Counter Strike lags on me sometimes.

I'm off going to find a new video card now. If I'm lucky, it'll last a year with out buying another one for a newer game that needs more graphics[/rant]

my computer is only $600 with a $130 video card. You get high graphics (better than xbox) and smooth framerate for most games

Yeah, basically, thing is, when you buy a console, you're set for all games released for it. When you have a PC, when the next breakout in graphics happens, you're going to have to buy a hundred something dollar graphics card.

and when the next console comes you gonna have to spend most likely over $400

Although I'd love to mod content for Castle Crashers

I'm gonna have to standby my Wii comment everytime this is mentioned. Not many people will BUY a game for the PC or Wii, everyone will pirate it.

I don't think they'll put it on the PC. Game #3 is coming out and they might put Game #3 in the PC though. The Behemoth doesn't even have enough money to put it on the PC.

I don't think they'll put it on the PC. Game #3 is coming out and they might put Game #3 in the PC though. The Behemoth doesn't even have enough money to put it on the PC.

Well Xbox to PC or PC to Xbox ports are the easiest to do