Sign in to follow this  
Davidthebrave1

Reveal in December

For me, the best possible outcome would be a trailer revealing the name, the release date, an editor mode, and a boss.

That would make my Christmas. :P

For me, the best possible outcome would be a trailer revealing the name, the release date, an editor mode, and a boss.

Same...

an editor mode

That would be great.

I have a feeling this is going to be implemented, hence the simplistic design of the levels.

Obviously it's only made out of cubes, but from the trailers so far it looks like there's a lot of different types, which could be used to make some pretty cool maps.

The way I see it, I think that an editor mode is very likely. Why not make platforms instead of squares? Because anyone can place a square on a map ;)

But the behemoth DO go and add stuff that us fanboyz like, and I'm thinking that we're leaning strongly towards a level editor, but a name would be awesome too.

Anyone else waiting for Development preview 2?

Guest eku

I'm pretty sure it'll be the real name. a release date could be cool though.

Is there a chance that the Behemoth already named the game months ago, but haven't told everybody yet?

It would be a true ode to the forums if they named it "Game 3", if not, that's alright, I'd understand.

Is that possible David? Certainly! Only time will tell. And I think it's still a little early for an exact date, but you never know!

Is there a chance that the Behemoth already named the game months ago, but haven't told everybody yet?

It would be a true ode to the forums if they named it "Game 3", if not, that's alright, I'd understand.

Is that possible David? Certainly! Only time will tell. And I think it's still a little early for an exact date, but you never know!

Dude, you seriously change your avatar too much. :o

New post up, a great read, I must say, But I want game 3 info Danial! :evil:

Jk, but the new post was funny as hell ;)