Sign in to follow this  
Master Moles

Master Signature

I'm trying to get a signature of an animated metroid with text saying " look at me im dancin' ". How do you post images again?

Don't mind Scarabix. I think he's just frustrated by recent bumps, but it seems like you just wanted to get an answer to this since you're a fairly new user. While we don't appreciate "bumps" for no good reason other than to make a post active again, we also say in our rules to use the search bar and to avoid creating double posts/threads.

Once you have a photo in mind, you should be able to go to the signature section of your profile and include the image there. If you need further assistance, check the help topics for the forums or PM one of the MODS.

I'm trying to get a signature of an animated metroid with text saying " look at me im dancin' ". How do you post images again?

Upload whatever you want to photobucket or some other type of thing that is similar. Copy the IMG then go to your profile "Edit profile" and somewhere it should say edit signature, you go to that and then paste the IMG code and it should come up.