Sign in to follow this  
Mabelma

Mabelma's Artistic Artsy Art Thread (Leave a reply)

Yes i do like the newest artwork, Also 15? I thought you were 17-19 :lol:

But i hope to buy a sweater soon.

Na 15. Glad you like it. Why did you though I was that age?

You sell stuff, The way you type made you seem older i guess, And you have your own website i guess lol.

Also your one year older then me... :|

Oh I didn't realize that.

That's cool.

Well guys some new updates ;)

To start things off I want to show you my first longer than 3 frames animation.

XiX Dance

Hope you like it guys. It's my first animation that last for than 3 frames.

*NOTE*

If you can't read it says that the animation is not going to be on newgrounds I just didn't wanted to make a preloader so I downloaded one from Newgrounds.

I do know that he's missing the tails but I just didn't want to animate them.

This took around 2 days. It's hand drawn completely with the brush tool. It's animated frame by frame so that's why it took so long. Hope you like it. If you have any suggestions please tell me. If you also have some animating tips please tell me.

If you like my work please comment, fav or watch me.

If you like this check out the rest of my gallery and comment, fav or watch me.

Second I want to announce that I'm planning on update almost every aspect of my website soon so look forward to that.

Third, I will be open to request so if you want me to draw something for you just ask.

Taken from my blog:

After careful consideration I decided to let a great friend of mine come on board and write blog entries. He wants to be a movie director/producer so I will write movie reviews, movies articles and many other things regarding movies. His name is Dexide...

Hope you guys visit it and please comment and tell your friends I really want to get my blog up and going. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone has any comments on the animation?

Taken from my blog:

After careful consideration I decided to let a great friend of mine come on board and write blog entries. He wants to be a movie director/producer so I will write movie reviews, movies articles and many other things regarding movies. His name is Dexide...

Hope you guys visit it and please comment and tell your friends I really want to get my blog up and going. Thanks in advance.

That's great! Dexide seems like a really fantastic guy!

Taken from my blog:

That's great! Dexide seems like a really fantastic guy!

Yeah he is. The best in the industry.

So without further-ado the first two movie reviews written by out very own Dexide. Hope you like.

District 9 vs Avatar

This is practically the most underrated movie of 2009 up against the most overrated movie of 2009. The two movies have some similarities, and some differences. This article will explore both.

Similarities: Both District 9 and Avatar are based off of real historical events, the former being based off of Apartheid, and the latter being based off of the forced removal of Native Americans from their homes. Both involve a main character who starts off against the aliens, but befriends one, and end up working with the aliens. The two movies also had very nice...

Add This to Your Netflix List: Seven Samurai

"Add This to Your Netflix List” is a weekly article recommending an already released movie.

1307146.png

This. Movie. Is. Beautiful. It’s from the 50’s, and it’s the work of one of the greatest directors ever, Akira Kurosawa. It’s about a...

==========

Click the title of the text to be redirected to the rest of the post, Remember to comment, share and tell your friends.

Add This to Your Netflix List: Death Proof:

"Add This to Your Netflix List" is a weekly article recommending an already released movie.

Death Proof is one of Quentin Tarantino's most over looked movies. Most people I've talked to haven't seen it. While it surely isn't his best film, it's definitely not his worst. Death Proof is about Stuntman Mike, a man with a car-crash fetish. He gets a sexual thrill ...

Kick-balloon is Going to Kick balloon:

Kick balloon comes out April 16, 2010. It's based off of the Kick-balloon comic book series. It's about a teenage comic-book nerd who decides he wants to do something no one has ever done before...

Click the titles to read the rest of the articles. Hope you like

Got something I want to show you guys, hope you like. Leave a comment with your thoughts.

Some Draaaagon

ngbbs4b8ebf8b9b039.jpg

A Tankmen Tattoo design for someone (yes it's going to be a real tattoo)

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/548 ... 506633.jpg

My early work. LOL

ngbbs4b918984c47e5.jpg

An image for the username Abominable God

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/14/20881000/n ... 7a01b2.jpg

And last but not least

An image for the username Abuelo(grandfather)Digital

ngbbs4b9816d0698e6.jpg

Ooh yeah and a little comic panel for the art forum on Newgrounds

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/14/20881000/n ... 4954e8.jpg

I also got a new pet but I won't show it to you guys just yet. I knew you will love him.

Hey guys, as promise here's my newest pet. I will give him for adoption if anyone wants him ;)

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/4a4 ... d7be16.jpg

Also here's a list of the usernames I'm going to do.

Afro-Ninja,CompleteDouche, DeadGhost,DrunkenCat,EpicFail,HellProgra mmerMan ,KamikazePanda, Kart-Man, MuyBurrito, Ninja-Without-Sight, nuclearstickman5, nProfessorFlash, Sh0T-D0wN,Snowman,TacoFreak, TheAmateurAnimator, TheBigLemon, thenewbies, TheSubject666, TheThing, Toiletpaper, White-Order, WhiteDJ, wildturtle, WritersBlock,

Also I got a few extra money and I'm going to buy me a pack of sticker paper so if anyone wants me to do any stickers Request. When I said sticker paper I mean that when I make them I will be able to stick them up and that kind of stuff but I was thinking of selling a few of them in Etsy for like 1$ each or selling packs of them for like 5$ (pack of 6).

Some sticker ideas I will do but won't sell.

Mario Characters in my style

Castle Crashers

A few Alien Hominids

Some other things

*Note for my brookie, Dexide*

I am very sorry, I haven't done what you asked me to do and it has been quite a long time since you asked me to do that but I promise that I will do something this week. I am a really big procrastinator and even when I have the time to do it I just keep pushing it forward. I am very sorry. I ask that you forgive me and that you still want me to do it.

I am very sorry, I haven't done what you asked me to do and it has been quite a long time since you asked me to do that but I promise that I will do something this week. I am a really big procrastinator and even when I have the time to do it I just keep pushing it forward. I am very sorry. I ask that you forgive me and that you still want me to do it.

Don't worry about it dude. I'm in no sort of rush. Actually, I was going to talk to you about something else that we could work on instead of that project. But if you've already started, don't worry about it.

Also, I'm working on my writing style so that my articles no longer suck. Might take a while until I perfect it, though.

Don't worry about it dude. I'm in no sort of rush. Actually, I was going to talk to you about something else that we could work on instead of that project. But if you've already started, don't worry about it.

Also, I'm working on my writing style so that my articles no longer suck. Might take a while until I perfect it, though.

Well that sounds great then. I'm all ears. Plase pm me your new project idea I promise I will work on it until I finish it.

Also post post something about the art on this thread. It will be greatly appreaciated.

I'm really liking how you change style whenever you make a piece to fit the mood and expression you're trying to convey. Top notch stuff, I say. I'd have to say my favorite work of yours is also the Abuelo Digital man. :D

I'm really liking how you change style whenever you make a piece to fit the mood and expression you're trying to convey. Top notch stuff, I say. I'd have to say my favorite work of yours is also the Abuelo Digital man. :D

I'm gla you like my work and thank you so much for the kind words. I'm pretty proud of Abuelito but I think the color scheme is a little to bright for my liking so that kinda kills it for me but since I'm a moron and merged all of the layers in PS u can't go back to it and fix the colors on it. I ha never realized I changed my style to fit the "scene" of the desing but bow that you mention it, it's true.

I'd like to ask that dragon's hand in marriage.

You got it Rabbity-Babbity. I'm glad you like the dragon. I don't seem to like it for some reason but it's cool you like it.

So yesterday a few great things happened to me, first the $70 from Paypal arrived to my bank account (yes a 15 year old kid can have a bank account) so yeah I will go but me some sticker paper really soon so do not forget about suggesting something. If you want to know a little more about this new project read a few post upwards. The other thing was that I watched the series premier od Ugly Americans from Comedy Central and so far I love it so to honor that new series I'm thinking if making a print about it. I just need to study the characters a little more and sketch out a few ideas before I actually go around to making it. I'm thinking of getting it as a poster and hanging it on my wall.

I'm gla you like my work and thank you so much for the kind words. I'm pretty proud of Abuelito but I think the color scheme is a little to bright for my liking so that kinda kills it for me but since I'm a moron and merged all of the layers in PS u can't go back to it and fix the colors on it. I ha never realized I changed my style to fit the "scene" of the desing but bow that you mention it, it's true.

I'd like to ask that dragon's hand in marriage.

You got it Rabbity-Babbity. I'm glad you like the dragon. I don't seem to like it for some reason but it's cool you like it.

So yesterday a few great things happened to me, first the $70 from Paypal arrived to my bank account (yes a 15 year old kid can have a bank account) so yeah I will go but me some sticker paper really soon so do not forget about suggesting something. If you want to know a little more about this new project read a few post upwards. The other thing was that I watched the series premier od Ugly Americans from Comedy Central and so far I love it so to honor that new series I'm thinking if making a print about it. I just need to study the characters a little more and sketch out a few ideas before I actually go around to making it. I'm thinking of getting it as a poster and hanging it on my wall.

Ok then, I guess nobody has any suggestions for stickers or even care about it. Also has anyone else seen UGLY AMERICANS?

So today I'm in a pretty artistic mood so yeah I have a couple of things I want to try it out with you guys.

Let's see:

> I could do a few of the guys that are on the list and have a live show on it.

> I could do a commission I'm suppose to be doing and live show it.

> I could sketch out the poster idea for Ugly Americans.

You guys can choose.

Please post something about the art on this thread and give suggestions for the stickers.

It might not be a bad idea to go on ahead and make that one commission. I'm not sure on how long the guy/gal has been waiting, but get one thing at a time out of the way.

As for stickers, artsy graffiti could be one option, or something with your little break-dancing guys spelling out things ('Love' comes to mind). If you put your logo in the corner, keep it in the style you made the sticker in. I'm not the artsy type, so you'll definitely need more input. :lol:

It might not be a bad idea to go on ahead and make that one commission. I'm not sure on how long the guy/gal has been waiting, but get one thing at a time out of the way.

As for stickers, artsy graffiti could be one option, or something with your little break-dancing guys spelling out things ('Love' comes to mind). If you put your logo in the corner, keep it in the style you made the sticker in. I'm not the artsy type, so you'll definitely need more input. :lol:

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'll be sure to give that some though but in the mean time I'll go do the commission. Let me see if I will be able to broadcast it.