Here are the games:

Halo 3

Orange Box (TF2)

Borderlands

L4D2

Castle Crashers

Brutal Legend

Team Fortress 2 (PC)

PM me your gamertag/steam name (if you have PC TF2) and the list of games you have, and I'll add you to the list.

Or you could just PM everyone you want to be on your team.

Remember, you do not have to go out seeking a team. I will match you up at the end if you do not wish to choose a team.

We should have 2 teams for this first tournament.

If it works out well, we'll add more next time.

How scoring will work!

Every round will be worth 2 points.

We will play some games more than once, so there will be enough chances for each team to earn points in every game.

The 2 points are not necessarily given to the winning team, but will either be divided between the 2 highest scoring players (Halo, TF2), the last 2 survivors (Borderlands), or if they make it to the goal (L4D2)

For each game:

Halo 3: The two top scorers will each get 1 point. Dominate the other team so that the other team can't get points! The tiebreaker will be a campaign metagame (only grunt birthday party skull active)

TF2 (xbox): Again, the top two scorers will get 2 points. The tiebreaker will be a Hydro match, and whoever gets to 3 first will get the tiebreaker point.

L4D2: The survivor team gets 2 points if they make it to the end, and the infected get 1 point for winning.

Borderlands: The last two survivors in the arena will get the points. The tiebreaker will be a 1v1 fight between the team's choices.

Brutal Legend: Whoever wins the stage battle gets the point. This game will be played in sets of two.

Orange Box (PC): Same as the xbox version, may be changed later if we figure out tournament mode.

Castle Crashers: We will have multiple rounds of this. The round winner gets the point. None of the original knights.

Redwall558

Halo 3

Orange box

Castle crashers

Shlusheee

GT: Slushy96

Halo 3

Orange Box (TF2)

Castle Crashers

R34P3R

-Gamertag- R34P3R 0F D34TH

-Halo 3

-Castle Crashers

Abyssmal Cookie

GT: Abyssmal Cookie

Halo 3

Borderlands

L4D2

Castle Crashers

Mechazeep

GT: Mechazeep

1) TF2(XBAWKS)

2) Brutal Legend

3) Rockband 1, 2 or Beatles.

4)Left 4 Dead

blobman000

GT: blobman000

Steam: blobman000

Games:

Brutal Legend

Borderlands

L4D2

The Orange Box

Castle Crashers

ClayKid

Steam: Master Trick

TF2 (PC)

AwNNeR 5

GT: AwNNeR 5

Halo 3

Left 4 Dead 2

Castle Crashers

Boradam

GT: Boradam

Halo 3

The orange box

Borderlands

CC

Mr. Nature 72

GT: Mr.Nature72

Borderlands

Halo3

TF2

CC

L4D2

Megaman768

GT: Megaman768

Brutal Legend

Steam: Xemnas768

TF2

Tyndras

Steam: Tyndras

Team Fortress 2

L4D2

Several awesome HL2 mods (dystopia, etc.)

Xbox 360: Area 87

Halo 3

Borderland

Casul Crasher

Rizyq

Gt: Katacka

Steam: Rizyq

Halo 3

Orange Box

TF2 (PC) (I might not be able to play this :/ )

Castle Crashers

L4D2

Borderlands...

AUTO BALANCE! 250px-Announcer.png

Since no one organized teams, here's my auto balance.

Team BLU

Babbity_Rabbity

MechaZeep

Blobman000

Mr. Nature72

Rizyq

Boradam

Team RED

Redwall558

Shlusheee

R34P3R

Abyssmal Cookie

ClayKid

AwNNeR5

Megaman768

Tyndras

I'm still working out the exact details, but basically, this will be a team contest!

It'll span at least 4 games, of which at least 1 member of each team must have and be able to compete in!

All of the wins each member gets will be tallied up at the end to announce the winner.

But first, we need to figure out what games we're going to be playing!

So, please PM me with around 4 (no more than 6) games that you'd like to compete in.

(They must be multiplayer)

Age min?

What games?

360 or PC

VC or no VC

Yeah, It sounds like a cool idea.

Although, could it be something like, Borderlands, in the colosseum? (Sp.)

And, I think it would be better to post here, and discuss more :P

My thoughts:

TF2: 360

Borderlands: colosseum

BrĂ¼tal Legend

Halo 3? Maybe... Idk..

Red Faction: Guerrilla (Too bad my bro stole mine and sold it... F---ing druggie)

Um... Idk..

So, please PM me with around 4 (no more than 6) games that you'd like to compete in.

Yes, but, as I suggested, it would be better if we all posted it here and discussed them.

Yes, but, as I suggested, it would be better if we all posted it here and discussed them.

Yeah, sorry. I was kind of having a bad time. Didn't mean to be rude or anything.

And I didn't see your suggestion. My bad.

Sorry. I just followed the example. But then I remembered that Babbity_Rabbity hates Halo 3...

And Call of Duty...especially Call of Duty.

I'll think of some games to suggest.

HALO 3!!!!!

It's the only game on my 360, and my only fun game total.

(Maybe except AoM, but you guys have probably never heard of it.)

I'm still working out the exact details, but basically, this will be a team contest!

It'll span at least 4 games, of which at least 1 member of each team must have and be able to compete in!

All of the wins each member gets will be tallied up at the end to announce the winner.

(I failed).

1. TF2

2. Brutal Legend

3. Borderlands

4. Anything that's not CoD or Halo

Unlike every other idiot, I'll PM you.

1. TF2

2. Brutal Legend

3. Borderlands

Lol?

(I failed)

1. TF2

2. Brutal Legend

3. Borderlands

Lol?

Yes, that was horrible.

I was going to delete it, but you replied.

My list is alot like Blobs.

1) TF2

2) Brutal Legend

3) Rockband 1, 2 or Beatles.

4) BorderLand(though, I don't own it)

5)Left 4 Dead (2)

How about Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360), Halo 2 or 3 (though I completely pwn in them), CASTLE CRASHERS!!!!, and, if I had it, Chessmaster Live.

Left 4 Dead 2 would be difficult considering the need to coordinate 8 people (unless anyone wants to play with those awful bots and have fewer than 4 people as special infected). Also, the game mode (Versus or Scavenge) needs to be decided.

Halo 3 would have to be some sort of even 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 game and a gametype would have to be agreed upon. (No ARs please)

Castle Crashers could be a sort of 1v1v1v1 FFA or 2v2 with teammates that fight against the other team. The game mode will probably have to be melee and if needed, the icy arena can be agreed upon to be avoided.

As for Chessmaster, a typical 1v1 (duh) 10:00 or 15:00 standard time game with colors randomly decided (unless colors are agreed upon by the players) beforehand. This would be incredibly hard to arrange considering the amount of people who have purchased this game.

I have two questions: Do teammates have to be on the forums? How many members will comprise a team?

Alright!

Here are the games I've decided on:

Xbox 360:

Halo 3

Brutal Legend

Borderlands

L4D2

The Orange Box

Castle Crashers

Depending on how many people we get who have it, I may add the PC version on TF2 to the list.

PM people, post here, go on chats, do whatever you need to form a team!

If you don't care what team you'll be on, just say so here, and I'll add you to one when we're ready to start.

If teams are incredibly unbalanced, have an uneven mixture of skilled/unskilled players, etc, I WILL balance them.

Alright!

Xbox 360:

Halo 3

Brutal Legend

Borderlands

L4D2

The Orange Box

Depending on how many people we get who have it, I may add the PC version on TF2 to the list.

If you don't care what team you'll be on, just say so here, and I'll add you to one when we're ready to start.

If teams are incredibly unbalanced, have an uneven mixture of skilled/unskilled players, etc, I WILL balance them.

Of that list I have Halo 3 and L4D2. When will the matches take place? It's tough to say when I may be able to participate.

Alright!

Xbox 360:

Halo 3

Brutal Legend

Borderlands

L4D2

The Orange Box

Of that list, I have Borderlands and Halo 3.

I suggest we do TF2 on the PC.

Also, it'd be fun if the teams were BLU and RED throughout most of the games.

Alright!

Xbox 360:

Halo 3

Brutal Legend

Borderlands

L4D2

The Orange Box

Of that list I have Halo 3, Borderlands, and L4D2.

I don't really have a preference of what team I get put on.

Alright!

Xbox 360:

Halo 3

Brutal Legend

Borderlands

L4D2

The Orange Box

Of that list I have Halo 3 and The Orange Box