Roy-G-Biv

Tb Community: History Book | Submissions Needed!

What is wrong with Tingle anyway? If the mods didn't make a big deal of it I bet it would've just died down anyway.

We needed to learn to behave ourselves. I'm not pointing fingers but alot of us have been breaking the rules.

Guest i crash castles
What is wrong with Tingle anyway? If the mods didn't make a big deal of it I bet it would've just died down anyway.

Agreed. I think he killed Zags Mom or something...

Who's Tingle?

Apparently the mod's ex or something.

It would explain the hatred.

We needed to learn to behave ourselves. I'm not pointing fingers but alot of us have been breaking the rules.

And you have been bouncing back and forth between sides.

"Oh, it was wrong, blame me!"

"Guys, really. You never learn."

:|

And you have been bouncing back and forth between sides.

"Oh, it was wrong, blame me!" I dropped it, we need to move on.

"Guys, really. You never learn." You guys need to drop it, most of you have been breaking ALOT of rules. Including myself.

:|

Including yourself, yes.

Hypocriticalness = Not nice.

English, please?

You didn't understand that?

She was basically saying, yes, including you.

And being a Hypocrite is not nice.

Uh huh...

Okay, uh...sorry?

I was going to cry when i *saw* the RPF :(

"But Boradam, you are the Random Post Forums. And then Boradam was a thread."

Typo. I fixed it lol.

I am thinking you forgot me. I am the first and only not banned person who cant make topics. Ya.....Its not that important but you know it happend and stuff.

Oh and I also got banned....Hey what about when people liked mybrute? Or died to get sigs from Uncle0wnage

Edit Ooops never mind that first idea I never knew I sugested it before. Thought this topic was new for a second. I will make it easier on your eyes and put it in a spoiler :P

Roy, I can't PM you about the RPF info. I would if I could but the PM button doesn't appear below your posts or in your profile

EDIT: I'll put it here

THE LOCKING OF THE RANDOM POST FORUM

Someone mentioned the word 'lock' in the RPF. People got a little paranoid. The rest of the day went by and somehow everyone started spamming pictures of Tingle from Legend of Zelda games. Activity sky rocketed. Dexide threatened to lock the thread if someone posted one more picture of Tingle. Predictably, anti-RPF users posted more pictures of Tingle. The thread was locked for a mere 30 seconds, then was re opened. People were really paranoid now. Not long after, Tingle was posted again and again. Zag locked it for what seemed like a permanent lock. People became outraged. Many people were given warnings for agruably silly reasons. Things were all out crazy, and some people refused to stay until the RPF was unlocked. And so it was unlocked, at, like, 12 midnight.Anti-RPF members became saddened, because some believed it was a permanent lock

You can see it all for youself starting on page 899 in the RPF

Roy, I can't PM you about the RPF info. I would if I could but the PM button doesn't appear below your posts or in your profile

Someone mentioned the word 'lock' in the RPF. People got a little paranoid. The rest of the day went by and somehow everyone started spamming pictures of Tingle from Legend of Zelda games. Activity sky rocketed. Dexide threatened to lock the thread if someone posted one more picture of Tingle. Predictably, anti-RPF users posted more pictures of Tingle. The thread was locked for a mere 30 seconds, then was re opened. People were really paranoid now. Not long after, Tingle was posted again and again. Zag locked it for what seemed like a permanent lock. People became outraged. Many people were given warnings for agruably silly reasons. Things were all out crazy, and some people refused to stay until the RPF was unlocked. And so it was unlocked, at, like, 12 midnight.Anti-RPF members became saddened, because some believed it was a permanent lock

You forgot that Blob, Babbity and Draken got banned as soon as RPF wan unlocked.

You forgot that Blob, Babbity and Draken got banned as soon as RPF wan unlocked.

I kinda tried to leave names out of it

Oh yeah, we're gonna' need the second User of the Year 2009 competition going up on the front page too

Oh yeah, we're gonna' need the second User of the Year 2009 competition going up on the front page too

It's already up there.

It's already up there.

I meant User of the Year, but whatever :lol:

The King's pack release

After everyone kept asking about the playable king, visorless grey knight, scepter and all that stuff. The pack was released.

Of course we still have no clue about the origin of the rubber handled sword.

Does not include necromancer, lolipop, chainsaw, wizard.

BTW the king is the only one with healing magic.

it does include lolipop doent include the skull mace

i was going to pm you.... but for some reason i cant :|

Well if you want more history I got my mad skillz back and Chris is a mod :D

Forgetting to mention how you made thousands of useless topics and dupes, some of which were duplicated threads of threads YOU made.