Sign in to follow this  
B36D

What game should I buy?

I have $60 that I got for christmas and I dont know what to buy...right now im thinking about buying assassins creed 2 for xbox360 but what do you guys think I should buy?

Also i got 1600 points for the xbox360 and i dont know what to buy with it.

P.S. i have a Wii and a Xbox360

From what I've heard, Assassin's Creed II is a bit short. I'm not very sure myself, I haven't played it yet.

If you don't have Batman: Arkham Asylum yet, that game is amazingly awesome.

You could also get New Super Mario Bros. Wii. That game's pretty fun, but only when you have at least 3 players.

I have the perfect solution

get borderlands

get zombie island add on 800 points

get mad moxxi add on 800 points

AND BUY ORANGE BOX TO PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2 on xbox live with the behemoth buddies

youll never run out of fun again!

if you dont like borderlands get left for dead 2 or moddern warfare 2

if you dont like those then....

AND BUY ORANGE BOX TO PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2 on xbox live with the behemoth buddies

The majority of the users play Team Fortress 2 on PC.

The majority of the users play Team Fortress 2 on PC.

well either way the game is 10-20$

and not all of us have good enough pcs

you need a 1.5 gig hrtz to 3.0

Im 1.8 and 1 gig of ram

so im still updating the game and hopefully i can play

Borderlands

Tons of content, huge open ended world, and loads of fun when playing with a friend

If you do decide to get it then add my gamer tag: Ranger04X, and ill help you get started

Borderlands

Tons of content, huge open ended world, and loads of fun when playing with a friend

If you do decide to get it then add my gamer tag: Ranger04X, and ill help you get started

Is everyone in the behemoth land lvl 50... :roll:

Borderlands

Level 44 brawler

Borderlands

Level 44 brawler

:D

i have 1 level 50 berserker on play through 2

1 level 22 soldier play through 1

1 level 30 hunter play through 1

and 1 level 8 siren

im all over the place but trying to enjoy the soldier as much as i hate him

the thing i hate is the upgrades only work on the turrent and it takes a while for mine to cool off since ive been maxing out health and shotgun

I say that you buy Borderlands.

It's pretty fun.

and 1 level 8 siren

the thing i hate is the upgrades only work on the turrent and it takes a while for mine to cool off since ive been maxing out health and shotgun

I actually like Soldier.

But then again, he's the only character I have right now.

Right now it's at a level 19. I think I depend on my turret too much.

It's much easier to take out Skags that way.

Anyway, I've never seen anyone on Xbox playing as Lilith :lol:

I say that you buy Borderlands.

It's pretty fun.

and 1 level 8 siren

I actually like Soldier.

But then again, he's the only character I have right now.

Right now it's at a level 19. I think I depend on my turret too much.

It's much easier to take out Skags that way.

Anyway, I've never seen anyone on Xbox playing as Lilith :lol:

I was playing as lilith for 5 minutes, I quit because of the loud girly "UH!" And "Ugh!" or "aggh" And my mom yelled "WHO'S IN YOUR ROOM?!!!?" Yesterday :roll:

You could also get New Super Mario Bros. Wii. That game's pretty fun, but only when you have at least 3 players.

Really? I found it to be the most fun when there was only two people.

Well, what I did was pick two of my friends, and we ganged up on the one who was worse.

I'm sure it's pretty fun with four players, too.

I wouldn't suggest that if you don't have an Xbox Gold Account (that's me). Plus, if you have a PC that can play it (that's not me :cry: ), I'd definitely recommend the PC version instead. It's got tons more content and it's way better.

I've heard great things about Borderlands.

I have $60 that I got for christmas and I dont know what to buy...right now im thinking about buying assassins creed 2 for xbox360 but what do you guys think I should buy?

Also i got 1600 points for the xbox360 and i dont know what to buy with it.

P.S. i have a Wii and a Xbox360

gta 4 lost and the damned and the ballad of gay tony seem like good games.microsoft and rockstar are being selfish.

I rented borderlands over thanksgiving break(5 days exact(including weekends) and beat the story and a chunk of the side missions. It got stale and boring, but for about the first 40 or so hours it was pretty enjoyable. I would say rent it and beat it over your winter break. But be warned,the story's really no story, its only their to keep you going(to get you to keep playing the game.) The funs found in the game-play itself and theirs no reward or satisfaction from the ending at all.(just more confusion. The dlc(soon to be dlc's) weren't out then(obviously), so i cant common on how many hours of game-play it(soon to be they) add on. Oh and i almost forgot to mention the co-op, that's the real selling point, going in to an experience as lush and unique as borderlands is even better with a pal right their besides you./my 2 cents(This is my opinion and is open to all and any criticism)

I am going to save my money for bio-shock 2(Feb.9/2010) and/or FFXIII(march.9/2010).I haven't made up my mind on which one im getting and i might even get both. It all depends on how much bang im getting for my money.