Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

A new story map, go to the docks and travel to new locations EX: lands with vikings, samurai, or even the ye olde ancestor of Purham Furbottom to further the story of the hat.

Weapon specialization:

two handed weapons= more damage but when blocking still take some damage+ longer reach, 

Wands and staves = Turn normal attacks into weak magic attacks

Bows and crosbows= same as above

this would allow people to really specilize,

Maybe diffrent costumes for the same character = knights with or without helms, or diffrent armor styles or battle damaged armor

Pet coloring

Extras you can add to your character such as the flags and helm decor that may have small effects

Siege mode = large multiplayer mode, locol or online that has one side attacking and the other defending. there are alot of siege weapons they have in the game they could use. with some RTS elements, like commanding groups of barbarians or grey knights.

Objectives could be kill everyone or protect the king, capture all four princesses in a large castle the defenders could move them to diffrent rooms and set up defenses.

Or even a zombie survival mode. ( sorry for being such a big post, im new here so please offer help if it looks like i need it)

Viva La Castle Crasher!

Oh yes.

Best suggestion yet.

well, besides the zombies. zombies don't really fit castle crashers

Edited by Ytterbium11

A new story map, go to the docks and travel to new locations EX: lands with vikings, samurai, or even the ye olde ancestor of Purham Furbottom to further the story of the hat.

Weapon specialization:

two handed weapons= more damage but when blocking still take some damage+ longer reach, 

Wands and staves = Turn normal attacks into weak magic attacks

Bows and crosbows= same as above

this would allow people to really specilize,

Maybe diffrent costumes for the same character = knights with or without helms, or diffrent armor styles or battle damaged armor

Pet coloring

Extras you can add to your character such as the flags and helm decor that may have small effects

Siege mode = large multiplayer mode, locol or online that has one side attacking and the other defending. there are alot of siege weapons they have in the game they could use. with some RTS elements, like commanding groups of barbarians or grey knights.

Objectives could be kill everyone or protect the king, capture all four princesses in a large castle the defenders could move them to diffrent rooms and set up defenses.

Or even a zombie survival mode. ( sorry for being such a big post, im new here so please offer help if it looks like i need it)

Viva La Castle Crasher!

Oh yes.

Best suggestion yet.

well, besides the zombies. zombies don't really fit castle crashers

The Necromancer fight was 2/3 zombies. 

• Upvote 1

Characters:

Grim Reaper-Make him scary

Ghost-Make him spooky

Troll Minion-Make him look like a troll

Samurai-Make him look like at real samurai

Scorpion-make him look like the desert scorpions

------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons:

Scythe

6+ damage

4+ defense

2- agility

Ghost sword

1+ damage

6+ agility

5+ magic

Spear

2+ damage

3+ agility

Katana

5+ damage

4+ defense

Scorpion tail

3+ damage

3+ defense

3+ magic

(Plus poison damage)

Hope you like :D

Weapons are very OP.

A Black knight would be awesome

Something like this guy? http://www.flickr.com/photos/13037164@N07/9274607214/  Have a 2 knight bundle, call it the Knight and Day bundle, a black knight and a yellow night.

I've had this idea almost since the game came out, back in '08. Unless you were thinking of having the Yellow/Gold Knight be otherwise, here are my ideas for a DLC pack:

I'm not too sure what to call this pack, probably just "Yellow Knight Pack," but there'd be a new character called the Yellow Knight. The Yellow Knight would be pretty much like Poseidon - mainly water-based magic. His splash magic would be a wave of water with a dolphin in it, magic projectile would be maybe a sword fish, and his magic jump would be like a geyser of water. His starting weapon would be a trident (+2 Strength, +2 Magic, +/-0 Defense, -2 Agility) and a new animal orb, "Sharky" (or any other better name) (Increases Strength and Agility), would also come along with this DLC.

Like I said, those are just my ideas, so if you have any other thoughts for a Yellow/Gold Knight, feel free to discuss.

A Black knight would be awesome

Something like this guy? http://www.flickr.com/photos/13037164@N07/9274607214/ Have a 2 knight bundle, call it the Knight and Day bundle, a black knight and a yellow night.
you made that statue? It's awesome! And it would be nice to have a black knight but I don't think the behemoth will release any DLC packs for cc anymore. Their very buisy with battleblock theatre now... I don't know or there will even be a next DLC for cc! But maybe in a year or two there will be a castle crashers 2! I would really like that! But even if they will do it it will take some time... But I would be really overjoyed if the behemoth would tell us that there will be a castle crashers 2!

I think they should make DLC pets that are stronger than the others...

I mean, some of the pets do like 5 damage and attack every 30 seconds, missing almost every time.

I'd love to see knights with special magic powers.

Like, a yellow knight with the power of light. He shoots rays of sunbeams, and he can blind enemies with light flashes.

And a purple knight (slightly different than the blacksmith) that has gravity magic. He can make enemies fly backwards and he can also shift gravity on himself.

There should also be a knight with teleportation abilities (Maybe a black/silver knight?)

They should make the Star star head from BBT a character.

Character:

Star: the first star head you get in Battleblock Theater. has star related magic

Magic:

Splash: Creates a pummel of Stars

Projectile: Shoots a Star

Magic Jump: Jumps like a shooting Star

Weapons:

Star Sword: 2+ Magic 1+ Agility

Lava Lamp: 1+ Defense -2 Agility

Racalope Horn: 3+ Agility

Animal Orb:

Duck Shark: Rarely Swallows Enemies, Then Shoots Them.

I had an idea for a DLC. It would add a new map and allow you to go to a bunch newgrounds based places and get newgrounds characters. It would add the Tankman, Pico, Fancy Pants, Tom Fulp, and some others. Add some items like Fancy Pants fancy pencil, and maybe a cartoony gun for Pico.

You could go to the waste lands of the tankmen, then to Pico's school, and around the madness area.

Pico

Starting weapon, Gun (similar to alien laser) Or the gun could be just a re-texture for the bow with a diffferent sound, and he would start out with a basic sword. 

Splash magic: A bus comes and knocks down enemies?

Projectile Magic: He could use the fire extinguisher

Jump Magic: jumps up with the fire extinguisher as a jetpack

Fancy Pants

He would be similar to the painter boss

Starting weapon, the fancy pencil (you know that pencil he leans on you never see again, yeah that!)

Splash Magic: draws a helper to help him out (or maybe just explode?)

Projectile Magic: Kicks a snail shell

Magic Jump: bounces up on a spring

I did like the idea of costumes for your characters. Like in the character select menu, and you pressed either the right or left button it would change their costume. The basic and grey knights could remove their helmets, and the cone head could wear a tuxedo! Or maybe they would look like the princesses? You could add boobs to pink knight? (lets not start a pink knight gender fight)

New knight: Beefy/Sandwich knight

PROs:He is a strong melee attacker and he stays beefy permanently

CONs:He has no magic attacks, and only one ranged attack-picking people up and throwing them at other people.

Color:Brown

Resistance:Close range battles

Weakness:Arrows/Long range battles.

Edited by TheBlacksmith07

Knowing that Behemoth has already moved on the Battleblock Theater, my only additional request for Castle Crashers is (I think) a simple one:

Let all of the characters go up to 30 points on each attribute, and let the characters go to level 100.

That would do two things.  First, it would mean that attributes cannot be maxed until level 98.  Second, it would mean the +1 bonus that characters get every 10 levels (at 10, 20, 30, etc.) would also apply one last time - at 100.

Of course, this would need to be applied retroactively - so any character already over level 78 would need to automatically gain 1 point per level.

Ok so idk where the topic for issues is at so I'm doing it here but the dev team needs to fix the servers because me an my friends can't connect to each other and I can't host anything...seriously fix it for ps3, xbox I don't really care if they want it messed up

I would be really happy if there was a DLC that allowed you to have 2 swords at onece.You would deal double the damage and there would be new moves to use.You could also switch between the sword facing backwards or forwards,one sword could face forward while the other faced backwards.Please take my idea into consideration.