Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

They should add a add on for free that should let you make a cc knight of your own,your own magic, your own sword , your pet, shield, and your costumized bow

epic idea
  • Upvote 1

It's been requested hundreds of times. No. It isn't happening.

Or will it?

No.
it might, you can't see the future so it could

>Game released in 2008

>Forgotten Knight has been requested hundreds of times

>Last DLC was in 2012, when PC version was released

>2012 was 1-2 years ago

No.

I think there should be a yellow knight, looks like a regular knight but his magic is bananas and character is yellow. Splash magic is shoots out a big banana like a wave that is like the Saracen's "sand blast" spell. Projectile could be a spinning banana like the thief's curved blade attack. Jump magic is like the blue knight's "ice fist" except it is a pile of bananas. Starting weapon is banana, +3 agility -1 strength +2 defense. It would be awesome.

Or will it?

No.
>Game released in 2008

>2012 was 1-2 years ago

No.

But you don't know.

Or will it?

No.
>Game released in 2008

>2012 was 1-2 years ago

No.

But you don't know.

You want me to kill your dragon again?

• Upvote 1

I did this character as a little hobby, i don't intend for him to be added at all. This character is me.

Name: Luigi010Gaming

Magic: Explosive

Splash Magic: Large discharge from Cannon, similar to Orange Knight's Splash Magic. Travels farther for more skill points.

Projectile Magic: Shoots a bomb from the Cannon.

Downward Projectile Magic: same as Projectile magic, except the bombs explode once they hit the floor.

Magic Jump: Explosion blasts the character upward, hitting anything around them.

Weapon: Cannon

no stats.

Pros: Projectile Magic can be cast 3 times as fast

Cons: Cannot switch weapons.

DLC Cost: banana

now for the poopy artwork.

BqCCRWhCIAEUruS.png

So as they say, my fun is done, but i'd play as that guy right there.

I don't really care man.

And you still don't know.

I don't really care man.

I suppose you're right, there's no point in killing your current dragon, as it is ugly and miserable anyway.

I don't really care man.

I suppose you're right, there's no point in killing your current dragon, as it is ugly and miserable anyway.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That would be cool if they made a troll minion

Name: Troll

Magic: Dark

Starting Weapon: Branch

Magic:

RT+Y Summons black hands like Necromancer

RT+B Throws a troll minion

A+RT+Y Throws down a troll minion

RT+A Black dust shoots him up

Tell  me if you like

As a DLC idea, I think that there should be more of a collab with Alien Hominid.

It's a pretty broad idea, but let me narrow it down for ya. I think that the current story-mode in Castle Crashers is somewhat brief. My idea would'nt make a lick of sense, but I think that there should be an expansion next to the level "Alien Ship" on the map. I was thinking that a plot for this DLC would be that the Knights were abducted on the ship, which took off swiftly before our favorite heroes could escape! Held prisoner in space, the Knights must fight their way through hordes of normal and beefed Aliens, to the centre of the mothership and take control in order to land. Just to be somewhat for specific, I think that the landing task should be like the beginning of Wizard Castle Takeoff, in which you dodge rocks in order to reach Wizard Castle Interior, except this time it would be a tad longer, and the task would be to avoid space debris while descending. While descending, I would just throw in some smaller "pawn" ships that attack the mothership.

If you read this, then wow. You must be generous with time, hue.

girl characters! a story where you play as the princesses and you are escaping the grasps of the evil wizard because the knights that were supposed to save you didn't stop partying.

As a DLC idea, I think that there should be more of a collab with Alien Hominid.

It's a pretty broad idea, but let me narrow it down for ya. I think that the current story-mode in Castle Crashers is somewhat brief. My idea would'nt make a lick of sense, but I think that there should be an expansion next to the level "Alien Ship" on the map. I was thinking that a plot for this DLC would be that the Knights were abducted on the ship, which took off swiftly before our favorite heroes could escape! Held prisoner in space, the Knights must fight their way through hordes of normal and beefed Aliens, to the centre of the mothership and take control in order to land. Just to be somewhat for specific, I think that the landing task should be like the beginning of Wizard Castle Takeoff, in which you dodge rocks in order to reach Wizard Castle Interior, except this time it would be a tad longer, and the task would be to avoid space debris while descending. While descending, I would just throw in some smaller "pawn" ships that attack the mothership.

If you read this, then wow. You must be generous with time, hue.

I love your profile pic from super paper mario. All hail Merlin!

• Upvote 1

Love the idea of more A.H! It was sad that we never fought any beefed up aliens! If the possibility of a CC2 were in the geniusy squishy brains at The Behemoth they should most DEFINITLY put more A.H in! Your brain produced a beautiful bouncing slime covered brain child! I only wish it were a possibility. (The idea! Not the slimy brain child...that'd be gross.

Character:Tricky the Clown (There HAS to be one)

Weapons:Rubber Chicken (+3 Agility)

Powers: Tricky's individual blast attack would be a few hearts (reference to the final cutscene) Tricky's full blast (Y on xbox) would be shooting out one of those um......sausage things in the final cutscene attacking the enemy.The jump magic attack would be,two words.......RAINBOW BLAST!

Animal Orb:Of course there has to be a Penguin animal orb c'mon,I was disapointed that they didnt include that in the pink knight pack.

PLEASE BEHEMOTH.....I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS IN MY LIFE

This game could use more character dlc, i mean it wouldnt take much work to make happen i would think.. Plus they make money

Edited by FrogBussoms

I haven't seen one of these, so here's what I would like to see for DLC. Feel free to post your own ideas. I'll try to update the list as people post new ideas, and take ones down if they have highly negative feedback.

Characters:

- Blacksmith

- Dark Wizard Minion

- Troll Minion

- Mini Painter (ArchdukeMatt)

- Pink (Community?) Knight (Soldier117, image by ScottishMo)

- Tom Fulp (Soldier117)

- Dan Paladin (Soldier117)

- Princesses (chickenkiller22)

- The Fat Kid from AH (chickenkiller22)

- Vampire (generic) (Guffawer)

- Vikings (Swarm_Tyrant)

Weapons:

- Scythe

- Nun-Chuks (Spelling?)

- Medusa's Comb (Solider117)

- Lollipop (Guffawer)

- Torch (chickenkiller22)

- Sock (Green Orange)

- Lavalamp (Green Orange)

- Cutlass (Guffawer)

- Blacksmith Hammer (Guffawer)

- Pencil (Guffawer)

- Claw (Guffawer)

- Plastic Fork (Guffawer)

- Pinwheel (Guffawer)

- ice block (predator)

Animal Orbs:

- Small form of the Magic Crystal (+1 everything)

- Animals with cosmetic effects on your character (ArchdukeMatt)

- Seal Orb, Gives regular traction on icy floors

- Pelican, Gives an HP boost to those you revive with CPR (Professor Choak)

- Mini Crasher/Crashling - Gives chance of double damage (Professor Choak)

- Angry face (From boss health bars), Increases Damage and Magic, but lowers defense (Green Orange)

- Elemental Skulls, Adds respective element to weapon (Green Orange)

- Medusa head, Freezes Enemies (Green Orange)

- Killer Bee, stings enemies, similar to Rammy (_OraNoS_)

- Rat, Prevents you from being posioned (Guffawer)

- Penguin, Adds ice damage to some of your hits (Guffawer)

- Spider, Shoots webs at enemies, who get stuck for a short while and must spin the analog stick, like the slime enemies (Guffawer)

Game Modes:

- Survival

Similar to the arenas, but with unlimited increasingly difficult waves of enemies (And bosses perhaps?). Online and Co-op would be a must. Leaderboards could keep track of who has survived the longest.

- Boss Time Attack

Fight through all of the games bosses (Any enemy with a health bar) in order and try to beat them in record time. Co-op and Online are a must. Leaderboards could keep track of the best times.

-Volleyball (shesjustaglitch)

Just like the Sand Castle boss, but against other players. If possible 4v4 teams would rock, but 2v2 is just fine. Online and Co-op are (again) a must. A more in depth topic can be found here.

- Stable/ Race (chickenkiller22)

"It should have a place for the animals you have ridden on (camel,alligator,deer,etc.) then there should be like a racing and obstacle game with them (like the abandoned woodmill level or whatever) you should either race and do obstacles. Try to chase a thief wagon and kill enemies, and stuff like that"

Online as well, of course.

- I Has A Mount (Arena) (Guffawer)

Like the Arena where you ride a horse, except there's also an Alligator and a Camel there. You only give damage when you're on a mount, and when you're on a mount, people can attack you. Only one of each mount is in the field.

- Beefy Wrestling (Arena) (Guffawer)

Everyone is beefy and in a wrestling-esque ring (with ropes at the side and an audience around you to boot!). You are permenantly beefy and you must fight to stay alive. Use your Beefy Mode knowledge to pummel the competition.

- Thief! (Arena) (Guffawer)

In a normal arena, there's a piggy bank in the middle with a Thief at the top looting it and throwing treasures down. Grab as much coins as you can before the 2 minute timer runs out. (Secret: If you attack the piggy bank long enough and do enough damage, it'll eventually burst, sending unlimited treasures into the air and back down to the ground faster than the Thief!)

And of course, more campaign levels are always welcome. Feel free to message me with any questions about the list, but please don't send me ideas. They go in the thread for everyone to see :D

They should add a add on for free that should let you make a cc knight of your own,your own magic, your own sword , your pet, shield, and your costumized bow

epic idea

yea it sounds great

epic idea

yea it sounds great

Yeah lets make Civilian with buzzaws, bombs n' fire jump :3