Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

the french man would have a bread stick and maybe a ridiculous hat cusz that's what strangers think about frenches.splash attack:frog tongue popping from his arm,mjump flag popping from the ground ,magic:throw a blue and red and white ball

I was thinking more of the industrial magic, but I second the baguette! I don't think we ever see him with a weapon in game anyway.

To any that don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about the Industrial Castle boss guy. I just always referred to him as the Frenchman, and most people know who I mean.

Guest phobicpanda

You can keep making new character packs and such, but why not change up the whole gaming experience with adding a new island.

Guest neo_jello

this game needs a lumberjack. or a werewolf. or a lumberjack werewolf.

-French Industrial Knight (Gear Magic)

Blacksmith (Fire? Hes the purple knight so maybe purple fire?)

Troll (Fuzz blast. Like Poison fire vines, but with Fuzz)

FBI Agent (Alien Hominid) (Alien Hominid Magic, except Missle for RT+Y and bullet for RT + B. But has same functionality.)

Snake Shopkeeper (Vines or Poison. Maybe the vines are reskinned as small snakes.

-New Princesses get captured (Pink, Black, Grey, Yellow)

Beekeeper kingdom, Stoveface kingdom, Pirate Level, New Last Boss (Zombie Wizard, Necromancer with visor up and beat up armor, Fire King (Think Ice Boss, but fire) and Giant Snake.

Guest Zero Insanity

To be completely honest here, this game needs some new campaign levels. Mainly a 3rd Island would be good.

Like for example, say the Wizard survived from the final battle somehow, and say that another princess and her homeland (Island #3) was taken over by the Wizard. You and 3 of your friends (or Solo) have to go threw 5-7 extra levels. On what kind of Island? Possibly the island can explain where the Pirate Ninjas came from, basically a Japanese based island.

I'm not exactly sure about the details right now, but I'm just throwing some ideas out there... I'll probably think of more later.

There are three characters I've really wanted to play as since I first got Castle Crashers:

1: The Conehead Groom Boss. The only problem is that he's just a bit bigger than the normal knight. He has an awesome tuxedo, though.

2: The French Guy from the Industrial Castle (some people call him 'Pierre').

3: That awesome-looking guy in the docks before the Ninja level wearing the dark red clothes with the goatee. He looks EPIC.

Guest TheTrixRabbitt

I am definitely one for the blacksmith. Anything else would be awesome though too. Idk if we need any new knights. Like mentioned, maybe a robot, or viking, samurai, etc or something new that's not in game yet.

I am definitely one for the blacksmith. Anything else would be awesome though too. Idk if we need any new knights. Like mentioned, maybe a robot, or viking, samurai, etc or something new that's not in game yet.

I definitely agree with the Blacksmith idea. Ever since I played through the first time and saw him I hoped that you could unlock him. My dreams were crushed :cry:

It would be cool if you could create your own character out of pieces from other knights you have unlocked or other in-game things

That wouldn't be a bad idea. ;)

It would be cool if you could create your own character out of pieces from other knights you have unlocked or other in-game things

Lol, it would be funny if you could only use arrow magic for custom characters.

Guest DPooch

I'd just like to see a lot more characters in general.

I find the artwork to be so little/cute/hilarious.

More weapons, orbs, levels maybe? :[

As cool as the game is, beating it like 30 times to get all the characters isn't all that fun.

Edit: I saw that someone suggested a mini painter.

He'd look so cool.

Perhaps also a mini cyclops (before and after lava stuff?) and maybe a mini ice king. :P

Lol, it would be funny if you could only use arrow magic for custom characters.

That would suck. :lol:

Guest Ronan_Berthelot
There are three characters I've really wanted to play as since I first got Castle Crashers:

1: The Conehead Groom Boss. The only problem is that he's just a bit bigger than the normal knight. He has an awesome tuxedo, though.

2: The French Guy from the Industrial Castle (some people call him 'Pierre').

3: That awesome-looking guy in the docks before the Ninja level wearing the dark red clothes with the goatee. He looks EPIC.

LOL I didn't know that the Industrial Castle Baron was French ! I need this character because I'm from France and he is so funny xD

Guest smurfee mcgee

custom-character maker/part swapper.

Make the pink knight yer dang selves.

Guest The Castle Master

As many people said I agree with the Blacksmith. As for other characters, I'd suggest the Troll enemy or the Industrial Castle Owner.

i was thinking there could be a tankman character with a gun that has a knife at the end and seth mcfarlenes spawn character with a long rifle. when tankman uses the power up that makes him big then he gets in his tank, when spawn uses the power up that makes him big then he turns into a black big orb that kills everyone it touches. i also thought there could be a newgrounds level where u have to make it to tom fulps web page and take on minions along the way, the final boss would be piconjo. for spawns level u have to make your way out of a park and defeat little evil spawns, the final boss would be cerberus. and if those don't work ,you can always do god of war pack, play as kratos, and fight the undead on top of olympus just to battle zeus.

snake lizards store owner in swamp that would be beast

-animal for electric and acid/poison dudes

- pink knight

-troll

-new levels

-the fish people in medusas lair

- spider aimal orb spits poison

-storm cloud animal orb spis electric balls

Guest LemGambino

Hmmm, I have a couple of ideas.

-The Queen

Bio: While the King sits in the castle, doing stuff like sitting on his throne and telling people what to do, the Queen is handling the financial side of the kingdom. She is the accountant of Castle Crashers kingdom, and has very little patience for events that endanger the economy, like barbarians stealing all of the castle's treasury for instance. She may be old, but her toughness, political and economic experience make her a worthy opponent of the Evil Wizard. After all, she BOUGHT that crystal!

Appearance: She should look like that nice old lady who has a lot of years on her but still looks pretty cute, and a disgruntled look on her face. Her hair should be silver, and should wear a victorian-style dress.

Weapon: Purse. While equipped, any money collected by her is split amongst the players (unless the gold collected is too small to divide)

Splash Attack: Damages enemies and forces them to drop money. Has a small chance of making enemies drop larger treasures, equivalent to the Queen's magic stat divided by two.

Projectile/Air Projectile: Same as the king's, but it's a gold nail file instead of a dagger.

Magic Jump: Perfume cloud, which instead of damaging enemies directly, poisons them.

Unlock: Beat the game with the King, but without purchasing any items.

---

-The Gray Princess/Runaway Princess

Bio: The black sheep of the royal family, she preferred a life of adventure over a life of luxury and privilege that her multicolored sisters lived. Also, she felt that enduring the harsh realities of the world would prepare her in case she did get kidnapped. The Gray Princess has spent years away from home, studying under the Ninjers and developing her own lethal fighting style.

Apperance: Gray and black (of course) ninja-like wear, like something you'd see out of Naruto or similar. She should have dark blue hair and black eyes.

Weapon: Katana. No special abilities that I can think of.

Splash Attack: Spinning kick that knocks nearby enemies away.

Projectile/Air Projectile: A rope dart is tossed at an enemy, grabbing them and pulling it back to the Princess, who attacks and knocks the foe back.

Magic Jump: Princess Gray leaps up and tosses down kunai at enemies below.

Unlock: Beat the game with the Queen.

---

I have an idea for a new campaign, but I'll post it later (I'm paranoid my computer might crash or something).