Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

Guest purple knight

maybe a floating skull animal orb and a tennis racket weapon and the animal lady as a playable character.

:idea: Idea :o:idea:

I looked at a list and found that only the Coneheads have no unlockable if you beat the game with them.. So i was thinking, maybe a little cyclops? It'd be better to have them as the units for the cyclops fortress as well.. Having coneheads there made sense but ..yeah >.>

Cyclops

Starting weapon: Thick Sword ( +2 Str -1 Magic +5 Defense )

Apperance: Small as the Normal Knights but only has one eye and its armor is purple. It has a red-bloodshot eye

Magic- Aoe: A laser burst from the eye thats channeling like Red's lightning but the aoe is slightly larger and it drains magic faster

RT+B: Throws a knife, just like the Cyclops boss

In Air RT+Y: Throws down a knife

Jump: Lava raises up from the ground and pushes him upwards into the air

Resistance: High Fire resistance, but weak against ice

:arrow::?:

Posted this somewhere else but thought i'd post it here to >.>

Another idea for a character:

The Yellow Knight

Appearance: Like the other colored knights, but yellow armored

RT+Y:A yellow smoke that goes the same range as Green's but instead of poisoning it stuns them for the same amount of time the XXY ground combo stuns them for (i think thats the combo) mana cost is the same as well

RT+B:Throws a yellow ball of lightning, like red's, that explodes upon impact with an enemy and hits nearby enemies

RT+Jump+ Y/B: Throws down a diagonal wave of smoke, or throws a horizontal Lemon

Element:Non-Elemental

Probably not that good but still..

Oh yeah, and my Alien Gun idea.. The Alien gun should copy the stats of the weapon the Alien wants to use, but not change its phsyical form just the stats from +0 to whatever weapon you choose but it only works for Alien

Example: Alien stands in front of Chain Saw and presses X, he gains the +4 Defense and 2% Crit but his gun doesn't change form nor does it spin around like a chain saw

Guest Crunchbite

I'de love to see all that stuff but the main thing that i wanna see in the new DLC (whenever it comes out) is new levels to play, like a new story mode

Upgrades such as buy the original knight upgrade And The Red one Gets like a lightning sword and specialer armour, Blue knight with like an ice hood and glowing magic hands ect,

New ideas :D

Weapon ideas:

Plunger like from the Crash the Beard game on Newgrounds

Appearance: A plunger..

Stats: -1 str, +3 magic, +2 defense

Level required:1

Ability: Water Damage (basically Ice damage, so that a new element won't be made but it doesn't freeze them)

Fish and Lobster should also have the Water Damage >.>

Book of secrets

Appearance: A blue book

Stats: +3 strength +4 magic -3 defense

Level required: 1

Ability: 2% Critical (Papercuts hurt >.>)

Orb Idea:

Cow Orb: Sometimes, during the heat of battle, it drops a hamburger

Penguin orb: Prevents sliding on icy floors

Scorpion: Randomly swings its stinger to targets in front of it, knocking them down and doing poison damage over time

Deer: Sometimes it fires out a bullet of poo behind it :D

Camel: Spits out a bullet of spit sometimes, hitting for light damage and has small range, but it stuns the enemy hit for 2 seconds

Snake: Does nothing until a enemy is in front of you, then it has a chance to change into Medusa and turn all the targets that are in front of you into stone until they break free or are hit

Alien Squirrel: Attaches itself to a downed enemy, like hawkster, and begins to attack it relentlessly, however unlike hawkster it doesn't unlatch until the enemy dies or the enemy shakes the squirrel off

Clown head: Goes up close to an enemy sometimes, scaring them crapless and stunning them for 2 seconds, even if they're hit they don't move, causes a small brown spot to appear on them/ behind them on the ground 8-)

:arrow::?:

New idea again.. something that a lot of people would probably enjoy

A new boss: Painter 2.0!

At the end of the Painter boss, when you open the treasure chest, he'll pop out with paint of all colors going all over the floor and his body is now slightly disfigured with his arms leaking paint and his head dented in some places.

He'll run around, randomly swinging his brush at the knights when he gets close enough which causes an explosion of paint like it does when the drawings hit a knight

Also if you step on the paint stains on the floor, hands made of paint will grab your feet and hold you down and you have to struggle to get out of their sticky grip! Also randomly, drawings will draw themselves on the place he paints them at during the first part of his battle..

After he gets below half health, he'll begin spawning out "mini painters" which are different colored mini versions of himself that have stats varied on when they're created (like the clown painting) and they run around and swipe at you with their brushes but if you run into them they explode

On normal mode he can only have 3 out at a time, but on insane mode he can have around 5 or 6

Also, after beating him the second time, the real treasure chest will fall down and crush him but upon beating him you get "The Painters Brush"

Appearance: Exactly like the Painter Boss's brush, and the paint at the end of the brush's tips changes color each time you swing it between Blue, Purple, Orange, Pink, Red, Gray, and Green.

Stats: -2 Strength +6 Magic. Required Level: 5

Additional Bonus: Awesomeness - its sheer awesomeness makes everyone become stunned, either out of laughter or extreme awe, at the Knight using this weapon. 2% Chance to stun for 2 seconds upon hit.

xD

They should make Weapons for HIGH LEVEL people. LVL : 30-40-50-60 , it would stop to 60 because it begin to be hard to level. Exept for cheaters. I hate cheaters so much like they are 256 ??!?!?!? or 99 ............... because of the boomrang boss glitch. By the way , Patch work but people can do "X X LB RB X X" in the memories of the console and it reset all the patch... Ive seen that on youtube and it work. I think they removed it on the last Xbox Interface Patch.

But my idea would be great

Weapons Level : 1-10 = Less than or 2 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic

Weapons Level : 11-20 = Less than or 4 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic

Weapons Level : 21-30 = Less than or 5 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic

Weapons Level : 31-40 = Less than or 6 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic

Weapons Level : 41-50 = Less than or 7 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic

Weapons Level : 51-60 = Less than or 8 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic

OR

Animal Orb Level...Like the Girafee : you need to be level 15 to have it or i don't know. Anything like this. so the level 1 can't have the girafee or he level too fast :S.

Some Animal 1-10

Some Animal 11-20

Some Animal 21-30

And etc...

And more Characters as the guy said.

My ideas :

Pink Knight

Brown Knight

Rainbow Knight

Purple Knight

Yellow Knight ( I know the Orange almost same as yellow but still a new Knight :))

White Knight ( Because the other one is suposed to be "GREY" in the King Pack )

Black Knight ( Almost same a Necromancian guy )

The Princess BUT you need to kiss them before play them

Red Princess

Blue Princess

Orange Princess ( LOL )

Green Princess

A Queen Pack (it was the king , now the queen :))

And maybe GIRLS Knight :) ( I know i did the princess but some more girls would be fun too :P)

Pointing out wrong things now

They should make Weapons for HIGH LEVEL people. LVL : 30-40-50-60 , it would stop to 60 because it begin to be hard to level. Exept for cheaters. I hate cheaters so much like they are 256 ??!?!?!? or 99 Hush, not all level 99's are cheaters and some 256s aren't either as they got it by accident ............... because of the boomrang boss glitch. By the way , Patch work but people can do "X X LB RB X X" in the memories of the console and it reset all the patch... Ive seen that on youtube and it work. I think they removed it on the last Xbox Interface Patch.They know it works if you do that, not that big of a deal..if people want to cheat let them be stupid

But my idea would be great

Weapons Level : 1-10 = Less than or 2 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic -Better weapons already

Weapons Level : 11-20 = Less than or 4 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic - Better weapons already

Weapons Level : 21-30 = Less than or 5 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic - above

Weapons Level : 31-40 = Less than or 6 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic - above

Weapons Level : 41-50 = Less than or 7 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic - above

Weapons Level : 51-60 = Less than or 8 Strengh/Defence/Agility/Magic - above

(Also, having 21-60 weapons is a HORRIBLE idea.. Most people want to use weapons around 20's and btw, there are some weapons (like the Evil Sword) that give around +6 and require level 20... Its a bad idea, not a good one)

OR

Animal Orb Level...Like the Girafee : you need to be level 15 to have it or i don't know. Anything like this. so the level 1 can't have the girafee or he level too fast :S.

(Animal orbs are not meant to be level based.. that would ruin the point of orbs. And if people want to use Giraffey to level up from level 1 faster.. why should you care? really it doesn't effect you at all its just smart leveling for those who wanna get higher level..)

Some Animal 1-10

Some Animal 11-20

Some Animal 21-30

And etc...

And more Characters as the guy said.

My ideas :

Pink Knight

Brown Knight

Rainbow Knight

Purple Knight

Yellow Knight ( I know the Orange almost same as yellow but still a new Knight :))

White Knight ( Because the other one is suposed to be "GREY" in the King Pack )

Black Knight ( Almost same a Necromancian guy )

(all of these have been asked before except MAYBE the rainbow knight, but that'd just be the pink one and also we don't need more copy knights)

The Princess BUT you need to kiss them before play them

Red Princess

Blue Princess

Orange Princess ( LOL )

Green Princess

(Been suggested many times)

A Queen Pack (it was the king , now the queen :))

(Theres no queens, only princesses)

And maybe GIRLS Knight :) ( I know i did the princess but some more girls would be fun too :P)

(Been suggested already.. theres no other girls in the CC game and so Behemoth probably won't do that..)

And lastly.. make sure you check to see if your ideas haven't already been suggested..

Considering the "Yellow Knight" was made by me on this same page number, i know you could have read that..

I think it would be cool if they released a Minigame where you race on the crystal or animals. And a machete weapon. And a miniature version of the catfish boss and it would cough up hairballs at the enemy.

I would love more campaign maps with new enemies and bosses. Maybe have a neighboring town/island that the bad guys invade and they ask for the castle crashers help. I would gladly pay the 1200 points for a map pack. There is already a ton of weapons/orbs, sure I wouldn't mind more but I think a ton of maps would be great.

New Weapons could be on :

Giant Lipsticks

Giant Pencils

Bananas

Guitars

Giant Lipstick would do a mark of Pink when you hit a Enemy.

Guitar would product sound when you hit a Enemy.

If there any weapons arldy suggested by some guys. Please , just don't make reply for this...

Modify a Castle Crashers Character :

You take a Castle Crashers Character and you can change :

Colour - Black , Red , White , Blue , Yellow , Orange , Purple , Pink , Brown.

Helmet - Different Helmet and not all time the same.

Armor - Different Armor and not all time the same.

That would be great to change some parts of the Character.

Like when they put a Pack on to download. There would be :

2 New Colours - To Every Castle Crashers Unlockable Character. (No the pack one)

1 New Helmet - To Every Castle Crashers Unlockable Character. (No the pack one)

1 New Armor - To Every Castle Crashers Unlockable Character. (No the pack one)

Cost : 160 Microsoft Point or 180 , Whatever.

New Characters could be on :

FBI from Alien Hominid HD (The Enemies)

Alien with the hat (Second Player when you play)

For the MODIFING thingy. I know the colours would not be that great because there alrdy 4 colours. It's just a SUGGESTION

If you desagree about that. Just don't make a story with this. Just tell if you agree or not and why you agree or not.

New Weapons could be on :

Giant Lipsticks

Giant Pencils

Bananas

Guitars

Giant Lipstick would do a mark of Pink when you hit a Enemy.

Guitar would product sound when you hit a Enemy.

If there any weapons arldy suggested by some guys. Please , just don't make reply for this... (Okay? If you want to add new weapon ideas you should include stats.. you don't need to put where they're found, since its a DLC and you auto get them, but the stats kind of make the weapon)

Modify a Castle Crashers Character :

You take a Castle Crashers Character and you can change :

Colour - Black , Red , White , Blue , Yellow , Orange , Purple , Pink , Brown.

Helmet - Different Helmet and not all time the same.

Armor - Different Armor and not all time the same. (where as editing the color[ColORs not ColOUR] and style of the knights would be nice, it might cause some graphic problems.. like if one piece of armor doesn't have the correct animation for something another character can do [Example]

That would be great to change some parts of the Character.

Like when they put a Pack on to download. There would be :

2 New Colours - To Every Castle Crashers Unlockable Character. (No the pack one)

1 New Helmet - To Every Castle Crashers Unlockable Character. (No the pack one)

1 New Armor - To Every Castle Crashers Unlockable Character. (No the pack one)

Cost : 160 Microsoft Point or 180 , Whatever.

New Characters could be on :

FBI from Alien Hominid HD (The Enemies)

Alien with the hat (Second Player when you play) (Alien with hat would just be a copy of the already put in alien character.. and FBI would be silly >.> not saying its a bad, just silly)

For the MODIFING thingy. I know the colours would not be that great because there alrdy 4 colours. It's just a SUGGESTION (..I don't even know what your trying to say here)

If you desagree about that. Just don't make a story with this. Just tell if you agree or not and why you agree or not.

I didn't make a "story" i quoted what you said, and told you what i thought of each part of it and i did it again in this message

RJW6D-P4V92-FHHMG-P9PYB-RJJ68

V38MW-F6DTT-G282W-4Q6GW-KD2VB

T46RY-XHJ8F-4QVVB-YV7BY-4F793

K4KWH-GFFK2-7VCHX-36CCD-J2H96

KRWB6-6CHQ6-JH689-XB8Q6-QC6HJ

HDQV8-DCV6W-HC72W-PC44V-JW7DY

:ninja:

Hah, my friend's birthday is coming up. This is perfect!

Guest Pitalla

hey did you checked out the new avatars? one has the bosses and other has the animals.

I would like that they would had included the red princess pic instead of the evil corn tought.

Besdie's I am sure that kelly would had loved it. :)

Edit:

How is it possible that all the codes had been used in less than an hour.

People is capable of taking all for themselves, now I wont be able to give one to my friend. :cry:

Greedy people.

Guest Pitalla

I know , it aint fair.

Besides even people that aint the forum could had gotten em. They should pm the codes to members or somethin instead.

btw any chances we could had the red princess avy as a dlc? or free dlc?

kelly would really like it, isnt it kelly?

I have another idea for DLC character!

Name: Spy Knight

Info: A Gray Knight without a helmet. He wears sunglasses and a black bandanna over his mouth

Magic:

RTY: Turn invisible until the mana meter goes all the way down

RTB: Shoot silenced pistol

Air RTY: Shoot silenced pistol downwards

RTA: Helicopter appears with ladder, bringing him up and dropping him

Starting weapon: Spy Knife