Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

How about after Battleblock Theater comes out, you release a golden whale pet for castle crashers? ^____^ Some sort of game crossover DLC

quoting myself because I TOTALLY CALLED IT ;)

Good call. I will now call you oracle of DLC.

they are already coming out with a hatty hattington dlc with a golden whale sorry if I ruined the surprise :|

actually there is already alot of news about this and everyone knows so you didnt really spoil it for anybody

I want to see 2 of X-Box's flagship characters.

Master Chief

Weapon: Energy sword

Projectile magic: Fires assualt rifle.

Splash magic: Throws grenades.

Orb: Cortana (hovers above head slowly regenerates MC's life).

Marcus Fenix

Weapon: Lancer

Projectile magic: Fires lancer from distance/saws enemies in close.

Splash magic: Hammer of Dawn strike.

Orb: Jack (cloaked, uncloaks near dropped food and items and brings them to MF).

Oh wise oracle of DLC (BOWS DOWN) What will be out next??? :P

Yeah what he said

The Oracle DLC has nothing to say yet except that there will be more than 1 new weapon with the hatty DLC. One we already know of (it's some pointy green crystal thing, very stylish!)

Guest castle smasher
I want to see 2 of X-Box's flagship characters.

Master Chief

Weapon: Energy sword

Projectile magic: Fires assualt rifle.

Splash magic: Throws grenades.

Orb: Cortana (hovers above head slowly regenerates MC's life).

Marcus Fenix

Weapon: Lancer

Projectile magic: Fires lancer from distance/saws enemies in close.

Splash magic: Hammer of Dawn strike.

Orb: Jack (cloaked, uncloaks near dropped food and items and brings them to MF).

and there could be PS3 exclusives like kratos and um.... srry dont play ps3

I personaly think if there is gonna be master chief ps3 should get one of there trademark character ;)

Well duh...we should get something like kratos and his blades of chaos and maybe a helios head animal orb that would shine light on their eyes, causing them to be blinded for a moment

Oracle of DLC says no kratos or master chief

I swear kids want master chief in every dang game.

*play Super Smash Brothers Brawl*

"ZOMG MASTER CHIEF NEEDS TO BE IN THIS"

*See's plans for soul calibur 5 guest characters*

"ZOMG MASTER CHIEF FOR 360"

*Mortal Kombat gets kratos for PS3*

Give it a rest :\ Master Chief is already in Card Sagas Wars, be happy about that.

Oracle of DLC says no kratos or master chief

I swear kids want master chief in every dang game.

*play Super Smash Brothers Brawl*

"ZOMG MASTER CHIEF NEEDS TO BE IN THIS"

*See's plans for soul calibur 5 guest characters*

*Mortal Kombat gets kratos for PS3*

Give it a rest :\ Master Chief is already in Card Sagas Wars, be happy about that.

It makes me feel good knowing I'm not the only one who rages when someone suggests mastercheif for a "special" character.

Also my suggestions are brown(earth) knight, and someone suggested a star or cosmo knight, which would be awesome.

how bout in the next update (dont know where to put updates) if theres gonna bbe a next put 4 co op arena and just keep fightin enemys like the arenas in solo mode but they just keep comin

That would be quite fun. Please allow me to incorporate my idea into your thinking.

How about a zombie survival mode? We already have the skeleton character or perhaps Behemoth could create a Zombie knight. In the arena (a graveyard) Zombie knights rise from the earth and attack the players. The players must defeat the zombie knights until the round is over. Over time (rounds), the Zombies increase in health and become more damaging. Beefy Knights, Knights riding Zombie horses, Medusa, Zombified bosses begin to emerge at later rounds.

About every five rounds, the players can take a rest and resupply on items, switch weapons or animals.

In Addition there could be a new Knight which I dubbed The Coffee Knight (Brown Colored). This Knight is a bit different from his comrades because he is extremely paranoid and superstitious. He constantly fears that the supernatural is always after him (So he definitely won't use magic).

Thus his battle style revolves around him staying "revved up and ready for anything".

Coffee Knight's magic projectile (which involves him drinking a triple-shot of espresso) temporarily buffs his speed, jump, and power while decreasing his defensive abilities. His magic has an extremely slow recharge time because he buffs himself for stat increases.

While revved, Coffee Knight can combo and toss Beefy enemies as if they were normal. Also a good shot of espresso does keep the chilling effects of ice at bay.

Well there's my idea.