Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

Ricardo: an angry bull, eats food items, attacks players at low health, not a very good orb but like BiPolar Bear and the fishing rod its just an added challenge.

Like BiPolar Bear I would never use because he has no use on insane mode or regular mode.

When I read this, I laughed a little.

BiPolar Bear is very useful when fighting Ice King and Corn Boss on Insane Mode. He can be useful on some occasions.

I have to ask what he does because for both bosses because I don't carry BiPolar Bear...anywhere.

He takes out either the last 5% or 10% of the boss's HP. And on those two bosses, they're most annoying when they're down to 10%.

USEFUL. :-D

I never knew that, I would sometimes use bi polar bear for the desert and alien ship level, but never tried it on a boss. Whenever I start playing video games again I'll need to try it.

I've only had someone bring Bi-Polar Bear to a boss fight once. It was on Normal Mode against the Evil Wizard but all four of us were level 15 or lower. While fighting him in the

spider form

all of my teammates were eliminated and I was the last one standing. Of course while I had just delivered the final blow for him to

change

I was extrememly low on health and the Bi-Polar Bear came and killed me before I could use a health potion or revive someone. Never again after that.

Dan Paladin

Tom Fulp

Hatty Hatington

A knight for every color, the only ones missing are white, yellow, brown, and black, a rainbow knight would be great to.

And playable princesses would be awesome.

Top 5 reasons why castle crashers won't ever (and should never) make master chief an unlockable character. (I like the halo games but if I see one more post about putting him in CC I'm gonna scream)

1. He has absolutely no character depth

2. Castle crashers would have to contact 343

and probably buy the rights to him instead of

using their own awesome characters for free.

3. He would look silly in CC animation.

4. CC already has an alien unlockable character. Too many sic-fi unlockables in a mideval game is obnoxious.

5. All the other characters make sense in the CC universe. He makes none.

Plus the necromancer would probably steal his lunch money and make him cry or something.

I think we need some female characters to slay foes with. The only issue I see with this is when you save a princess they kiss...(not that there is anything wrong with that.) Maybe add 4 captured princes or frogs(or maybe behemoth chickens) that turn into princes when they are kissed. My girlfriends been wanting a female to play as since she started playin a couple months ago :P

- Xbox gamer tag xSaviorselfx

Edited by Saviorself

how about something like this

shadow.jpg

its a little mini colossus from shadow of the colossus, because, I don't know about you but shadow of the the colossus is one of my favourite games.

• Upvote 2

Heres a idea a knight that all black no face nothing just a knight full of darkness his magic would make skeletons run straight like the 3rd final boss but like the knight the skeletons would also be all black

An idea for a brown colored Knight, the mustache Knight. A wave of hair for the magic splash attack, A hairball for the magic projectile, a giant hairy magic jump. and a comb for a default weapon

post-3252-0-59082800-1345690227_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

I really hope The Behemoth will take more DLC into question, Either more DLC or a Sequel to Castle Crashers, and I heard The Behemoth doesn't really like sequels so I would love to see more DLC, Castle Crashers was if not the best then definitely one of the best Arcade Games ever

I just got this DLC Idea, it may have been suggested already

The Murderer pack (couldnt think of a good name)

---Characters---

Jason (if allowed)

Scream (if allowed)

Leatherface (if allowed)

Freddy Krueger (if allowed)

Jigsaw (if allowed)

Questionable Characters:

Pinhead from hellraiser (if allowed)

Alien from the Alien Series (if allowed)

Damien Thorn from the Omen (if allowed)

Chucky (if allowed)

---Weapons---

Jason`s machete +2 strength, +1 agility

Freddy`s claws +1 agility, +1 defense

Leatherface`s chainsaw(I know there is already a chainsaw, Im suggest possibly a diffrent one) +3 strength, -2 agility

Pinhead`s hooked chains +1 agility, 1+ defense, -1 strength

Bloody knife (about the size of the sai, maybe a little shorter) +2 agility, -1 strength

---Character Magic---

Jason

RT+A= Dead bodies pile up then disappear

RT+Y= Chainsaw flies from Jason causing 5 damage +1 damage and a little longer range every upgrade

RT+B= Jason's machete shoots out from his hand like the thief

Mike Myers

RT+A= Same as Jason`s

RT+Y= Same as the grey knights but its knives instead of arrows

RT+B= Same as Jason`s except its a Knife

Leatherface

RT+A= Same as Jason`s

RT+B= Same as Jason`s but its Leatherfaces chainsaw (or regular chainsaw)

RT+Y= Leatherfaces chainsaw (again or regular chainsaw) Comes out of the ground and slices enemies, same upgrades as Jason

Chucky

RT+A= Same as Jason`s

RT+B= Same as Mike`s

RT+Y= Same as Mike`s

Pinhead

RT+A= Giant pin comes out of the ground causing damage to enemies who touch it

RT+B= Pin shoots out of Pinhead

RT+Y= Pins come out of the ground like the necromancer, same upgrades as Jason

Jigsaw

RT+A= Gets lifted up by a whtie cloud

RT+B= N/A (N/A For me = couldnt think of one)

RT+Y= N/A

Damien Thorn

RT+A= N/A

RT+B= N/A

RT+Y= N/A

Alien from Aliens

RT+A= Lifted up by a black cloud

RT+B= Spits an acid ball

RT+Y= The Little mouth comes out damaging enemies, same upgrades as Jason

Freddy Krueger

RT+A= Gets lifted up by a red cloud

RT+B= N/A

RT+Y= Claws pop up out of the ground like the necromancer, same upgrades as Jason

---Note---

Sorry for the N/A`s and lack of creativity, it was quarter to 6 AM when I posted this and I was tired, If you have any ideas to fill in the N/A`s go right ahead, Just thought of this and wanted to share it with people, hope you enjoyed

Industrial Prince.

Splash magic: The hand that came from the left of the screen would rush through the screen.

Projectile Magic: those 3 machines on the right of the screen that used poison, ice and fire.

Magic Jump: 1 of those pillars used to attack in his boss form (keeps changing)

Elemental: Normal

Animal orb: Reverse Weapon Effect (Mirror?). Fishing Rod would be somewhat better.

• Upvote 1

Aesthetic Addition: Alternate costumes

(Ex.: main knights with no helmet, Ninjersin pirate clothes, female pink knight, ect. Some costumes might appear as random enemies.)

These may be unlocked from completing arenas or areas, or come pre-unlocked with the DLC.

They should release the princess as playable character with some little girl weapon like a Pink Spoon :P also they should released a level editor with trigger.speech.fx.sound.particle (all what) for 5€ like a workshop !

Edited by UberLordNightshades

Well from playing castle crashers again here's what I got:

Game mode:

Bull run - the knight's progress is never halted, but the enemies spawn in a more numerous maner, which can potentially swarm the knight

The scrolling can only be halted for boss fights, during which the number of enemies on screen slightly diminishes.

Cutscenes don't prevent the knights from moving

Insane mode suggestion

Make some of the cutscene into background animation, watching them for the 1001th time gets tedious

Achievements

"the traitor" achievement - It's fun, but you didn't use it to its full potential. You should keep it, but make specific achievements for each betrayal:

The floor is lava : kill the cyclops using the conehead

Ice cold killah : kill the ice wizard with the iceskimo

Class strugle : kill the industrial prince using the fencer/industrialist

Institutionalisation of social movements : spare the industrial prince using the fencer/industrialist

2Spooky4u : kill the necromancer using the skeletons

Deep rooted vengeance : kill medusa using Snakey

And so on, one for each boss that counts towards the traitor achievment. Gives an incentive to replay the game with each character, you see?

Character:

The forest troll - since the NPC trolls are depicted without a shield, I think a nice way to implement the troll as a playable character would be to ship it without a shield, and, instead, like the troll animal orb, let it heal itself over time, compensating for the lack of shield.
Edited by scarabix

I don't know if anyone has thrown this out, but how about Meat Boy. If a Castle Crasher can be in Super Meat Boy, why not the other way around. His magic would (obviously) be meat based. Throwing T-bone Steaks, Summon Waves of bloody saws, etc. If released as DLC, it would come with a Bandage Sword, Meat sword, Butcher Knife, and a mini bandage girl pet. I'm pretty sure Tommy and Edmund would go for it if asked.

• Upvote 1

DLC IDEAD (might need to get permission from some people)

Character:

FANCY PANTS

Weapon:

Pencil and holds a rubber shield

Magic:

RT + Y= Pencil scribbles in a line (like the red nights one but it dont eletricuit them, it hits them and loads of dust starts coming out like a rubber)

RT + B = shoots out beached balls drawn with pencil (this magics colour and the one before is black for pencil markings and when it hits them a dust colour comes out)

RT + A= A long rubber comes up like pink nights but different

How about one last dlc bundle after the Hatty can't stop crying pack? The Knight and Day bundle. Two knights, same as the default knights, only one is black and one is yellow/gold. Two animal orbs; a butterfly (Pink Knight) and a lion (for the king). Weapons; a plunger, a butterfly net, a hockey stick, a candy cane and a sycthe (black knight).

Or the adventure pack....Finn with his sword and a Jake animal orb. AWESOME!

Edited by 5ektor
  • Upvote 1

Benlybenbenben that mustache knight idea is awesome! I am going to make custom figurines of him and my knight and day dlc idea and display the pics here.