Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

I really think a Small expansion story should be made! With all the artwork of the other colored knights around , I think you could really get a good story with them.

With them as bad guys...

Forgotten knight

Earth knight

Holy-to-unholy knight (yellow, shockwave/ heal magic)

Story could be around the grudge they have against the king for leaving them to die in a battle long ago.... Maybe they murder the king and the prince wants thier heads? Your knights could travel to the West or south of the current map to new locations, they didn't really do a jungle area so that would be something to explore. It would be a perfect way to for behemoth to add those characters that didn't make the cut such as the prince, monkey men, and the kings assassin.

With them as good guys...

Lunar Knight (black)

Sun Knight (yellow)

Earth knight (brown of course)

If anything no expansion just another add on with these 3 knights, I'd be thrilled!

How about a story expansion where you are taken up into the heavens. There could be evil angels to fight, new pets, and some new weapons. Maybe a new weapon could be an upgraded bow that looks like a harp. There could also be a white and gold knight that does holy magic.

Please read other forums about castle crashers. The behemoth already stated that they were near the limit on XBLA limit in how much the game could have, they even said another weapon would break the limit. Don't get your hopes up about more DLC although it would be nice.

At this point with the amount of time they've spent rewriting the code for both PS3 and Steam, it may be more feasable to focus on a sequal than try and rewrite everything for an expansion.  I distinctly remember Dan saying they were not interested in making sequals and a few years later saying that they are indeed a possibility now. 

Well, fair enough, but I don't think he needed anyone's opinion on it. Perhaps posting your own ideas would be better next time, while leaving others to dream about their DLC's. Just a suggestion.

Meh people can dream it just won't happen

In my opinion, it doesn't mean you can be a jerk about it.  I'm sorry, but I found your comment to be very rude.  Not exactly the best way to come off as a new member here.

It's just my personality.... You will get used to it ;)

We usually don't and we don't have to. There were regular members on here that people did hate and loathed every time they wrote a post.

(Something more On Topic)

I wonder if they could add more DLC onto the PSN and Steam versions of the game. From what I've heard, XBLA has hit their threshold of available DLC.  I have no idea about PSN or Steam (especially Steam).

Also with the new systems coming out that could mean the XBLA (as well as PSN) could potentially be able to have more room for more DLC. Although I know next to nothing about that.

• Upvote 1

Are you guys happy now? I removed... Well as close as I could to removing those posts to make you happy. Even though I'm a pessimist and realist why should I ruin the forums. No more of those posts from me.

There needs to be a dlc that adds new levels. The only probably with castle crashers is once you beat the game it has little replay value. It should also add new weapons nd animal orbs.

Alright... I am open to dlc now but please... No ideas for princesses anymore. It would be awkward kissing yourself.