Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

They are girls kissing their dad.

As I recall, the person who gets the princess makes out with them.  You don't make out with your own kids.  Well, unless you're 'Murican, then it COULD happen.

I know this has nothing to do with this thread and I am sorry but appreantly I can't start my own. but does anyone know if thet allow people to upload gameplay of Castle Crashers to youtube if the person uploading the videos is part of the partnership program with youtube. Any links or ideas please help.

My idea for a dlc for the Xbox version is a level dlc, where they could go underground and fight the locust from gears of war and I could go on for a while but I'm going to choose to leave it at that.

Its been said before, but here's my take on Black Knight idea.  

CCBlackKnight_zps930d34d4.png

Definitely not a modified gray knight picture.

The BIG DREAM

Now bear with me cause the topic reflects the title and try to forge threw the typos,not s strong speller.

To help make examples of what I'm about to talk about ill use a few game titles, Example minecraft. Imagine a computer generated world of mass size and fairly low bit to save on graphics. Now I'm a huge fan of minecraft but castle crashers is my all time fav by far. Why not combine the two by making a world that is castle crasher style, characters and all. Keep the cartoon type look for the world but on a mass 3D type map. Able to create a keep/castle/pimp pad what ever you want to call it. Include a day and night feature of say 30 min of day and 30 min of night and in this world depending on what character to decide to pick to be the world will generate mobs around the map. Example you picked the Red Knight and now bandits and barbarians will spawn on your map and attack you when you enter a certain range of them and they would have random patrol routes. And putting the game on a timer of 24 hour day rare spawn mobs would spawn aswell for a length of time, such as the barbarian boss or many of the other bosses from the title castle crashers. These mobs and Rare spawn/bosses would drop better weapons and exp. now to get a little deeper into the topic to add a little bit a flavor. Using the minecraft type of building system building your own keep block by block and as your kingdom grows so does your population. Example you picked the Red Knight as your main, for your keep you will get grey knights to help Guard it. The number of guards would max out at 20 just due to being over whelmed by too many things to control. These guards would have simple mechanics such as Guard mode, attack mode, fallow mode. These guards will attack anything within a certain area of them same as enemy mobs that spawn in your world on all modes, Guard mode would you be placed a unit in one spot and Guard/attack any enemy that comes in its attack area. Or when on fallow mode will do the same only when the main character is attacked. Keep it simple keep it clean. Now on that topic you can incorporate PvP mode for your map that can be turned off and on. Where a human or computer controlled army of the same size of 21. 20 troops and 1 commander AKA you, before this battle would begin players would have to choose what type of troops they have, once again keep it simple, archer units that only use a bow and arrow, sword and shield troops, Calvary troops, same as sword and shield but on horseback and use 2 troop slots to make so you have 20 troop slots and you made 4 Calvary troops that would cost 8 troop slots and you could only make 12 archers or sword and shield, same thing would go for say the beefed up knights that are large in size. Now a PvP has been added and the options are limitless to add to all this with my crazy dreamish ideas back to the castle portion of my rant. In your Keep you would have villagers that serve simple purposes, such as farmers. Have a max number allowed of say 20 aswell and be put into place where they would do certain jobs. Example you put one villager next to a tree he will start to chop the tree down for resources, same thing for a mine, fishing, farming, ect and these resource will be used to improve construct your keep. These villages will be able to be attacked by random mobs that spawn on your map and be killed just like everything else. The population of these villagers and your guards will be determined by how many beds you have. Give players a reason to build houses for their people / guards. To add to this game also in your keep as you progress in exp and lvl say max lvl is 10 options will be available to player to place inside their keep or where ever they want such as a blacksmith, court gesture, priests, wizards, stable master, and all these would would come with their own building and once built one will spawn from that building. Priest would heal your people, wizards would create items and potions, stable master to make Calvary, blacksmith would make weapons using resources. Court jester would just do funny things, no real advantage to the game but just fun to have. These NPCs would give quests to the player to do and offer rewards for completing such as weapons, exp, pets, resources, gold, ect. Players would also be able to build vendors on their map that would buy and sell items. Players could visit other players maps and city to buy from vendors or help with quests. To get into more complex ideas for this dream game adding items to the game that can be crafted for yourself, guards, villagers, or keep such as tabards that can be equipped on yourself, Guards, villagers, armor dyes to change color, mostly visual upgrades. But there would be things such as constructing catapults, battering rams, as a few examples things that can be used for common defense or resource gathering or used to attack other players in PvP mode. To make PvP mode fair once PvP mode is active the enemy player will spawn in a random location on your map and at this time construction is disabled. Don't want that one player that the second his gates are broken down to just build another one instantly or an enemy player to just build a bridge across your mote or shell himself in a case of stone brick. Players would be matched up according to lvl to keep things mostly fair. The lvl of a player would only change the amount of damage done options that would be available such as the NPCs and a very very minor increase in health. No player should be able to solo a castle full of guards. Or if a player just wants to play casual the same rewards would be available for standard game play. Enemy Fortresses, camps, patrols and creatures would offer the same rewards as PvP. These could be destroyed and killed for exp and within 24 hour time period or less or even higher another one of these would spawn randomly on your map, mainly Fortresses and camps. Players could organize and attack these for rewards and exp and gather and store these items. Build chests to store items ovens to cook food, work bench to create items. Basically a Castle Crasher minecraft but look and feel of Castle Crashers and all the perks of minecraft being able to create your own fortress but with many perks that attract other gamers, creative, PvP, quests, customization, and open to millions of types of addons. There are many things I didn't cover but mainly small little things. I have had this idea for so long just had to get it out there and see what people thought of it and maybe one day it will made. To have the all the castle crasher customers along with the minecraft and probly a lot of other types of gamers such as the Warcraft, skyrim fans that love that quest feel to a game the profits would be threw the roof. I am currently going to school for game designing in my own hopes to some day design or help design this type of game. Hope who ever reads this enjoyed my rant and please post a comment, idea, dislike and why or maybe just agree. And remember its just an idea.

How about for more weapons for Castle Crashers:

Hammer of Behemoth

Behemoth Sword of Awe

Feathered Wing Sword

Golden Whale Sword

Sword of Rust

Ice Block Shooter

Gem Shooter

Laser Gun

Green Lightsaber

Lightning Sword(Made from electricity)

Ghost Sword

Batman's Batarang

Sandwich

Rope

Water Bottom

Door Knob

Shark Sword

Xbox Controller

Wolverine Claws

Shoe

Tree Bark

Colored Marker Sword

Soda Can

Black Samurai Sword

Glass Shard

Gem Shard

Hat

TV Remote

Kinect Sensor

Rolled Newspaper

Poisoned tipped Sword

Carved Sword

Butter Knife Sword

Green Glowing Sword

Glow Stick

Blood Diamond Sword

Chiseled Rock Sword

I could keep going but not sure if you guys are still adding:)

• Upvote 1

I would love to see a DLC/ patch that adds gameplay. (Paid or free, I dont care)

A few DLC ideas:

*multiplayer volleyball for XBL,

* an expansion that adds a new area to the map and a new boss,

A few patch ideas:

* a shrine where players can pay some amount of gold to redistribute their level-up points (perhaps added to blacksmith area),

* settings in the menu to customize controls. I had this idea to give players a dedicated bow&arrow button,

* Separate matchmaking queue: "INSANE CASTLE CRASHERS" for those who want to play on insanity online. Only players who have beaten the game may use this matchmaker and only the characters with white or gold skulls next to their names (the ones theyve beaten the game with) will show up in character selection.

Let me know what you guys think about my ideas. I especially want ppl to support my INSANE CASTLE CRASHERS idea. Thanks.

As I recall, the person who gets the princess makes out with them.  You don't make out with your own kids.  Well, unless you're 'Murican, then it COULD happen.

Your thinking of southern America, up in the North we are just as you are in your country ^_^

Your thinking of southern America, up in the North we are just as you are in your country ^_^

My country of Minnesota?  I live in 'Murica, too.

My country of Minnesota?  I like in 'Murica, too.

I should just stop assuming things. :D

I think there should be a sequel of some sorts. The king gets taken by someone mysterious to an island (could be an abandonded battleblock island even or at least have a reference) and the 4 heroes need to go there to get him back. There could be tribesmen, more pirates and ninja pirates, alien homonids in an underground city in the volcano there, ghosts, vampires, werewolves and maybe a few castles of sorts ;)

I think after hattys release i strongly suggest dan and the devs PLEASE bring us that prince looking bloke with his special royal sword weapon :-P Even call it Royal Prince DLC. even include another 4 weapons aswell and an animal companion who drops bombs  :shock: 

turqusiose night. powers,tidal wave, second power, throws shark at enemy, third jump attack, tsunami comes under character. new weapon Poseidon's Triton. animal orb octopus, latches on enemy's  for ten or five seconds.

I always thought that it would be cool maybe in CC2 because CC1 is basically filled to the brim already.

So first every time you get a gold skull with a character you would get a new one that has similar abiltities but stronger

Green Knight -> Acidic Paladin

Saracen -> Sand Soldier

etc.

Also a ultimate story mode after insane and it goes like this.

The knights arrived back to the castle after defeating The Evil Wizard once again(insane mode) and celebrated their success, partied, and battled for the hand of the princess. However once the battle began a violent knocking can be heard at the wooden door. One of the Gray Knights went to answer when the door broke open with a swarm of odd looking Barbarians. As they raided the barracks the rebuilt War Machine burst through the wall and held the again stolen Crystal and took the princesses inside as well. After it took everything it needed, the War Machine backed through the broken wall again into retreat. The 4 knights took chase to stop the War Machine that took a path south of Home Castle. Using the four mounts, Dino, Camel, horse, and deer, they finally caught up to the runaway ram. The War Machine opened slightly revealing one of the odd Barbarians readying a arrow turret.

The knights try their very best as they try to dodge the attacks while still getting close enough to attack. Once the turret took enough hits, It broke from the ground on to the path, it tripped the knights and kept them from moving onward. The War Machine sped off through a hidden cave blocked by a boulder which shattered due to the ram-like machine. The knights finally made it into the cave to find the Barbarians making a deal with the Evil Wizard, He took the crystal and left into a time portal, leaving the princesses with the barbarians as the deal went. A few stayed to keep the knights busy while the others took the princesses. The barbarians had different weapons stronger than before with the same Barbaric Axe but made with tough minerals. It was challenging but they defeated them and went through through the portal, Into....THE FUTURE!!!!(shortly after AH)!!!!!

Edited by IndustrialKnight

If you look up castle crashers 2 there are some pics they look photoshopped but you never know and on new grounds.com there is a thread about castle crashers 2

Edited by huntman17

I'd really like more Campaign levels... like harder ones because once you get to lvl like 60-ish Insane mode is too hard, and the normal levels are too easy. :<

But my favorite idea outa all of these is the Mini Magical Crystal... I'd love that! :D

I would love to see a DLC/ patch that adds gameplay. (Paid or free, I dont care)

A few DLC ideas:

*multiplayer volleyball for XBL,

* an expansion that adds a new area to the map and a new boss,

A few patch ideas:

* a shrine where players can pay some amount of gold to redistribute their level-up points (perhaps added to blacksmith area),

* settings in the menu to customize controls. I had this idea to give players a dedicated bow&arrow button,

* Separate matchmaking queue: "INSANE CASTLE CRASHERS" for those who want to play on insanity online. Only players who have beaten the game may use this matchmaker and only the characters with white or gold skulls next to their names (the ones theyve beaten the game with) will show up in character selection.

Let me know what you guys think about my ideas. I especially want ppl to support my INSANE CASTLE CRASHERS idea. Thanks.

I love that insane mode idea it would make insane mode so much easier