Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

I'd really like more Campaign levels... like harder ones because once you get to lvl like 60-ish Insane mode is too hard, and the normal levels are too easy. :<

But my favorite idea outa all of these is the Mini Magical Crystal... I'd love that! :D

Wait you want harder levels, but insane mode is too hard? Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't be able to beat the levels until an even higher level?

I'd really like more Campaign levels... like harder ones because once you get to lvl like 60-ish Insane mode is too hard, and the normal levels are too easy. :<

But my favorite idea outa all of these is the Mini Magical Crystal... I'd love that! :D

Wait you want harder levels, but insane mode is too hard? Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't be able to beat the levels until an even higher level?

I think he meant harder than the normal levels, but not as hard as Insane mode. Like easy, medium and... insane.

i want some new levels to play! that or some new mini game ! dont get wrong new characters are fun, but it gets boring playing the same levels again and again, i wish there was atleast like 5 new levels to play.

the kool thing is that dlc could take place inbetween any area of the game or continue after it.

I personally want a dlc campaign with a generic grey knight gets resrecuted by the necromancer and making the grey knight turn into the black knight.

the castle guys then follow  the black knight into an abanodon castle with ghosts and skeletons (and anyhting your imagation can imagine) then you get to the top of the castle and fight of the black knight in a epic clash of castle crasher goodness :P.

then after you beat the dlc you get to unlock the black knight to play as him.

I like the idea of the Paladin the "Kings royal guard" heal only knight that is support for other player and also kind of like a tank but then again its outside the box of castle crashers really, im only suggesting. What about those characters at the very start of the game were they tell you tips they all could be playable characters?

Might of already been suggested, sorry if i am repeating it.

hi all, somebody can help me with achievements?) if yes pliz tell me)

Please stop posting this everywhere. It could be considered spam.

• Upvote 1

Characters:

Grim Reaper-Make him scary

Ghost-Make him spooky

Troll Minion-Make him look like a troll

Samurai-Make him look like at real samurai

Scorpion-make him look like the desert scorpions

------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons:

Scythe

6+ damage

4+ defense

2- agility

Ghost sword

1+ damage

6+ agility

5+ magic

Spear

2+ damage

3+ agility

Katana

5+ damage

4+ defense

Scorpion tail

3+ damage

3+ defense

3+ magic

(Plus poison damage)

Hope you like :D

Characters:

Grim Reaper-Make him scary

Ghost-Make him spooky

Troll Minion-Make him look like a troll

Samurai-Make him look like at real samurai

Scorpion-make him look like the desert scorpions

------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons:

Scythe

6+ damage

4+ defense

2- agility

Ghost sword

1+ damage

6+ agility

5+ magic

Spear

2+ damage

3+ agility

Katana

5+ damage

4+ defense

Scorpion tail

3+ damage

3+ defense

3+ magic

(Plus poison damage)

Hope you like :D

Good ideas.

Is there actually going to be any more DLC at this point? I would absolutely love some extra levels, or some kind of end game content. More characters would be fun too, but I'd prefer some more stuff to actually do.

Is there actually going to be any more DLC at this point? I would absolutely love some extra levels, or some kind of end game content. More characters would be fun too, but I'd prefer some more stuff to actually do.

As of now, everything on the Xbox is as far as DLC will go. MAYBE Steam will get something, but I wouldn't count on it.

As of now, everything on the Xbox is as far as DLC will go. MAYBE Steam will get something, but I wouldn't count on it.

I would hate it if steam gets exclusive extra characters.I just hate exclusives. Example: pre-order from store x and get Y on Z console but store A gets B on C console.

I would hate it if steam gets exclusive extra characters.I just hate exclusives. Example: pre-order from store x and get Y on Z console but store A gets B on C console.

Well it'd because of how the DLC system works. They might be able to fit more DLC onto Steam than other variants  But I know so little about that, that I wouldn't rely on it.

Characters:

Yellow knight- y/triangle magic= hand turns into a minimum and shoots a barrage of yellow blasts. B/square magic= lobs a ball of yellow energy that explodes on impact. Appearance= the same layout of the original 4 knights but yellow and has red welding goggles on

LOL knight- y/triangle magic= calls down the letters of lolololololol, a new letter is added from upgrading. B/square magic= throws a smiley emoticon similar to how sum characters throw knives. Appearance= an all gray knight but has a head that is a tv screen that has rabbit ears(tv kind), and displays lol, :), <3, and XP(when hit)

Troll- y/triangle magic= creates a series of vines similar to the snakey but are black and made out of whatever the trolls are made of. B/square magic= throws a mini troll head. Appearance= the troll from the forest levels

Yeti- y/triangle magic= large stalagmites of ice come out of the ground. B/square magic= throws a spiky ice sphere. Appearance= a smaller version of the yeti from alien hominid

Considering how Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin already have character sprites, and how they are strong enough and awesome enough to knock hundreds of pixels off the screen with one high five, I think that they should definitely be characters.

Characters:        Starting weapon:      Weapon stats:               Animal orb:   Animal orb stat:

-Minotaur           -Horn sword              - +4 power                     -Holy grail     -Kill an enemy, give health

-Gold knight       -Blade o' Sun           -have 2%                        -Mini sun        -Sets enemy on fire          

chance all                                                    

effects and

+4 stat all.

-Shark               -Mushroom               -  25% Poison                -Water ball    -Transform a little tornado,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

-1 power +3 magic                               attack enemies in zig-zag

-Dirty gray        -Dirty sword              -  +3 stat all                    -Mudmonster -Makes enemy dont see you       

knight

Character magic:   RT+Y                                         RT+B                                          RT+A

Minotaur:              - Rocks out of land punch            -Shoot rock pieces                       -A big rock shoot up

up enemy

Gold knight:          -A mini sun make enemy blind    - Shoots sunball                           -Black dust shoots up

for 3 second  unless atacked 

Shark:                 - A path of sharkteeth prickle        -Sharkteeth                                 -A landshark appears 

enemy                                                                                              from ground up

Dirty gray knight: -Flame arrows(fire effect)            -Battery(Lightning effect)             -A cannon shoot up

But last thing, the pack names:

The knights of EPICNESS: Gold knight, Dirty gray knight

Creatures of Myths and Legends: Shark, Minotaur

A new story map, go to the docks and travel to new locations EX: lands with vikings, samurai, or even the ye olde ancestor of Purham Furbottom to further the story of the hat.

Weapon specialization:

two handed weapons= more damage but when blocking still take some damage+ longer reach, 

Wands and staves = Turn normal attacks into weak magic attacks

Bows and crosbows= same as above

this would allow people to really specilize,

Maybe diffrent costumes for the same character = knights with or without helms, or diffrent armor styles or battle damaged armor

Pet coloring

Extras you can add to your character such as the flags and helm decor that may have small effects

Siege mode = large multiplayer mode, locol or online that has one side attacking and the other defending. there are alot of siege weapons they have in the game they could use. with some RTS elements, like commanding groups of barbarians or grey knights.

Objectives could be kill everyone or protect the king, capture all four princesses in a large castle the defenders could move them to diffrent rooms and set up defenses.

Or even a zombie survival mode. ( sorry for being such a big post, im new here so please offer help if it looks like i need it)

Viva La Castle Crasher!

They should make a Frost king DLC

Splash attack:ice coming from the ground freezing opponents(or icicles falling)

Projectile attack: Ice sliding to opponents

Magic jump: Teleport upward

Weapons:

Icicle(LVL10 ice effect no stat effect)

Need help on this one

Animals:

That penguin on snow world

BEHEMOTH PLZ MAKE