Sign in to follow this  
Arbitrary

In Due Time

I have a time machine, I am going back in time 10 years with you to tell your younger self something.

What do you want to say about the present year?

"In 10 years, we will have a black president."

Basically, something about todays' time that would be amazing/cool to you back then.

Note: In the event you are too young, tell your parents that.

What will you tell yourself?

I have a time machine, I am going back in time 10 years with you to tell your younger self something.

What do you want to say about the present year?

"In 10 years, we will have a black president."

Basically, something about todays' time that would be amazing/cool to you back then.

Note: In the event you are too young, tell your parents that.

What will you tell yourself?

I would tell myself not to smoke a cigarette... Not to buy fallout 3, Buy borderlands, Ask hannah out before its to late... And to not forget that my friend hates it when i talk about hannah...

I would tell myself to NOT SELL MY COLLECTION OF HAPPY DINOS.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I GOT REALLY ATTACHED TO THEM AND THEY GOT SOLD FOR A BUCK EVER-SO-RECENTLY. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hate borderlands a bit.. NO ONE PLAYS WITH MEE...

So i would tell me tell my friends to buy borderlands when it comes out... And get xbox live.

If you two ask (FelKnight and Boradam), I cleaned up some of those posts because it got way off topic, as per request of the OP.

I'd tell myself 10 years in the past that Graphic Design sucks, and not to take it. I'd also tell myself the prerequisites for the Animation class that a local college has made to get a head's start, which also might have kept my interest longer.

If you two ask (FelKnight and Boradam), I cleaned up some of those posts because it got way off topic, as per request of the OP.

I'd tell myself 10 years in the past that Graphic Design sucks, and not to take it. I'd also tell myself the prerequisites for the Animation class that a local college has made to get a head's start, which also might have kept my interest longer.

Does graphic design really suck?

I'd tell myself not to have taken the vaccine and I'd tell fel not to have gotten a cellphone.

Yes, they are REALLY that radiated.

You don't seem to get the point of this game.

Something that is happening right now, or we have right now, that you would find cool/amusing/not believe.

Like:

"In 10 years, Swine Flu will be back in widespread."

Or,

"In 10 years, Operating Systems will support 128 bits."

"In 10 years, we'll have 72"+ Televisions."

Understand?

Guest i crash castles
I'd tell myself not to have taken the vaccine and I'd tell fel not to have gotten a cellphone.

I would tell myself that video is obviously fake.

I would tell myself that video is obviously fake.

No, it's real. Notice how half the cellphones on the table were set to VIBRATE? The vibrations caused the popcorn kernels to pop, not this so called "radiation".

I honestly wouldn't change anything. The things we've all done, have made us who we are.

"Hey 3 year old, yeah, don't let mom drop you, kthxbai"

"DON'T BUY A PLAYSTATION!!"

I do hope you mean a PS3, I got into gaming when I first started playing Oddworld on the Playstation...

I honestly wouldn't change anything. The things we've all done, have made us who we are.

"Hey 3 year old, yeah, don't let mom drop you, kthxbai"

"DON'T BUY A PLAYSTATION!!"

I do hope you mean a PS3, I got into gaming when I first started playing Oddworld on the Playstation...

Yeah, I mean PS3.