Sign in to follow this  
BlackHunter95

Sujestion for DLC ( Secrets pack )

Hey everyone everyone know that i LOVE Secrets! and i eat secret each morning! :D so i Decide to give An idea to do DLC of secret things in the world of CC Including some new levels with a LOT of secret in him. Like you will to first, found the pets that discovers this style of secrets and POOOW!!! Secret weapons, Orbs, and i don't know Secret boss and maybe New arenas for new Characters and BLA BLA BLA you know? And agreed it :o:D

I think what he means is that instead of giving you all the content in the DLC up front, they'll release a pack like "Secret Pack 01" and by downloading it, you'll have to find all the content in the pack hidden in the game.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but BlackHunter95, is English not your native language?

From my understanding, you're saying you'd love it if there were a lot more hidden stuff in the DLC?

I think what he means is that instead of giving you all the content in the DLC up front, they'll release a pack like "Secret Pack 01" and by downloading it, you'll have to find all the content in the pack hidden in the game.

I think this is correct.

Infact, I don't think they'll just give us Necromancer, I think we have to do something to unlock him after DL'ing.

He's saying he wants there to be a pack where all it says is "Secret" and you have to go hunt for it without hints on what it is.

I.E. Download "Secret" and go find a new animal on the volcano or something.

Yea goldsun That's what you mean, I would like to have a " Secret Pack 1 " and to find the secrets in it !.I would not like to have the new stuff ( in DLC packs ) without search it !

PS:Hellvector That's right English is only my second languages Im french From Quebec :|:idea:

Let me add to this. It would be even cooler, not only if they just added a level called secret, but once you download the "DLC pack". You wuld have to replay all the levels to find "new x's" or take your cardinal to the levels all over again to find new "bushes" with hidden items, etc. This would add some replay value. Also, this would help out if there are people still trying to pass the game with all the characters, they would have done all the levels anyway, right?

How cool would it be to like be playing a level, and think "hey this tree looks pretty new..." Then cardinal goes and brings you, a CHAINSAW! Nice! or "hmm... this wall didnt have a crack on it before..." throw some bombs, "Why hello Mr. King! Why were you hiding there?"

last one lets just say, you are in the animal arc, then you go through the "locked" door again, its dark except for 2 glowing red eyes. You think to yourself, isn't this where I got my animal orb? What are these 2 eyes, bam! You enter a battle with NECROMANCER and upon beating him, you unlock him.

(oh! 1 more, I swear!) now you into an arena but instead of regular baddies you get only BEFFY BADDIES! You think, what the...? THis better be good. Upon beating them all, taa daa, gray knight with lifted visor is unlocked.

Yes... wishfull thinking I know.

Pink toilet paper...lol

Was that a direct connection to what happened at PAX?

Very subtle my friend...very subtle :ninja:

i hope you unlock Dan Paladin, and Tom Fulp for getting every char to lvl 99.

I'll let you know I'm working on my sixth level 99. :)

So, uh, you want them to add secret stuff like levels and whatnot? No, hiding the pets and weapons throughout the game for Treasure Hunters to locate was enough secret hunting for me.