Thanks everyone :D:!:

*cough* bet you cant make a berja *cough*

*cough* Well I can :lol: *cough*

Your reference :

Untitled-1.jpg

My design ( with an action pose :lol: ):

berjaMercury.png

Hope you like it B36D :!:

PS. I"ll draw FelKnight and I am done with making what you want forum, Now I make what I like :lol::!:

Your something special. Keep experimenting, and keep showing us!

Also, your art is Behemothesque but remains unique, that's hard to do!

I know this is a bit rude of me but, can I use your Samurai Warrior as my avatar?

Ok Mercury I think that's fair so what do you want? I think I will be able to make something in Dan's style soon so tell me.

You didn't understand what I meant by that. I mean I'm done with making things for people who whats me to draw for them, like draw me this, draw me that ;) ... I'll be drawing but what I like, maybe some boss that could fit in the CC game or I don't know... We'll see :P:!:

Post anything that you think would fit in Castle Crashers game, but keep the style :P

Happy drawing Mabelma ;)

can you make a tofu like the one in the banner, But with a bandana with the word "MEAT" on it :D

I'll consider it ;) But for now, some walk animation of astronaut :

walkCycle.gif

Here's one done fast :

warden.png

Oh woah! Fantastic!

ok then and that's epic but his arm looks a little awkard I can't put my finger in why exactly but when I do I'll tell you. I mean brush size and that sort of thing.

Here's one done fast :

warden.png

Oh woah! Fantastic!

ok then and that's epic but his arm looks a little awkard I can't put my finger in why exactly but when I do I'll tell you. I mean brush size and that sort of thing.

Its the way the hand on our left, His right, is positioned, It just looks different.

Thanks everyone :D:!:
*cough* bet you cant make a berja *cough*

*cough* Well I can :lol: *cough*

Your reference :

Untitled-1.jpg

My design ( with an action pose :lol: ):

berjaMercury.png

Hope you like it B36D :!:

PS. I"ll draw FelKnight and I am done with making what you want forum, Now I make what I like :lol::!:

Wo, dude that's serious skill man. That really is Castle Crasher material if you ask me 0.0

I think i might just want you to draw me too ;)

I'm not picky though, theirs plenty of folks who need drawing, just put me in last place on your list. Just draw whatever the "Reaper of death" looks like in your eyes ;)

Other then that keep drawing, some of these self portraits are awesome but don't stop doing your own art, these are great :D

Here's yours FelKnight, I made him to hold the spear :D :

felKnight.png

Hope you like her, 'cose I do :lol::!:

Force of instinct to correct that mistake.

I love it!

Now draw my irl self. :ninja:

Btw, it's too epic for my eyes.

Can I use the demon knight as my avatar cause it's so epic?except for the sword stripes

Jezuz. The stripes are cool.

Can I use the demon knight as my avatar cause it's so epic?except for the sword stripes

Jezuz. The stripes are cool.

Yeah, I guess so.

Fixed.

Can I use the demon knight as my avatar cause it's so epic?especially the sword stripes

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq234/mabelma95/BeefyBitey.png

Finally finished it. I know the line consistency is jacked but I plan to go back and fix it. Hope you like it Mercury. Do you think I can maybe help you with some of the request you got here?Should I color it?

That's nice one Mabelma :) ! Keep it up :D

And yes you could help me, try making tofu like the one in the banner, But with a bandana with the word "MEAT" on it , what Boradam asked for ...

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq234/mabelma95/BeefyBitey.png

Finally finished it. I know the line consistency is jacked but I plan to go back and fix it. Hope you like it Mercury. Do you think I can maybe help you with some of the request you got here?Should I color it?

That's nice one Mabelma :) ! Keep it up :D

And yes you could help me, try making tofu like the one in the banner, But with a bandana with the word "MEAT" on it , what Boradam asked for ...

Awesome, glad you like it. I'll try it out.