Sign in to follow this  
MercuryBD

To our Idol - Dan Paladin :D

Due to viruses I won't be able to post for a while. I can't wait until I can again but until then I am sorry I haven't done much effectual yet.

Yeah, I hate viruses, I don't know who made them...

Nice,

Is it okay if I post one picture here?

148525BarbarianBoss.png

I AM SO PROUD OF IT.

It only took me 15 minutes.

Cool, what program did you use? I didn't think you had really good shading in ya :)

Cool, what program did you use? I didn't think you had really good shading in ya :)

Shading is good. Light is coming from back :D ...

RocketBoyAl, maybe you could try making Barbarian boss in some other pose other then tracing the art that Dan did ... And also add his gadget that he's carrying on his back, or bottle that he drinks :D ... Use Dan's art as a placholder, a blueprint but I don't know if it's anygood that you trace his art... You're then more of an Inker, then an artist ... Try creating him in some other pose for starters ;)

Hey, can anyone explain to me how to recolor an area of color in Flash cs4. Like if you have a blue circle and you want to make the middle a darker or lighter blue, how would you do it? I don't have Flash cs4 though, I'm just curious. :?:?:

Hey MercuryBD, I'm new around here and don't draw so well so could you draw a small picture I could use as an avatar; I don't have one :(

Will do, just tell me what you want ! ;)

Big thanks Mercury! :D I really appreciate it, being a young artist with no programs to make my own icon in; just one favor if you would be so kind could you make it a little smaller or make a smaller picture. Just asking, you don't have to. P.S. awesome drawings, keep it up! :)

Big thanks Mercury! :D I really appreciate it, being a young artist with no programs to make my own icon in; just one favor if you would be so kind could you make it a little smaller or make a smaller picture. Just asking, you don't have to. P.S. awesome drawings, keep it up! :)

Here's smaller avatar, but i don't like it 'cose I lose all the quality (stupid raster art :lol: ):

I think this would fit better for avatar with losing quality :

I really like the pictures you make, Mercury. Maybe I might ask you for one sometime. I also like that signature you have. :P

Thanks Spartan ;) When you're ready I'm ready !