Sign in to follow this  
adman

DanPaladin Style Avatars (0 Vacancy) LOCK PLEASSSSE :D

Why cant people learn to draw on there own. Lookie here. BAM.

It's not necessarily an issue of whether anyone can or cannot draw for themselves. The fact is, people have taken a liking to Adman's style, and he is providing an incredible service to the community.

Maybe you should follow his example, rather than flaunting that you're special and no one else is.

i might get a tablet soon, wats the difference between the bamboo and the bamboo fun?

Bamboo is more of an office tool rather then a drawing tool. Bamboo Fun (what I got too, but I got a small one :( )gives programs with it so that drawing in most programs is easier, and gives photoshop elements and adobe painter i think it's called. It's a cool tool, i just wish I got the bigger tablet :P

As for having Adman doing avatars, it's a "public service", meaning he doesn't have to, he just does because he rather likes the community or feels like contributing to it. He's a great guy for doing that.

Another reason i cant draw that is.

1. Im a really bad drawer

2. I dont have a tablet to draw all that stuff or a scaner

BTW awsome videoclip Denivire :lol:

Yah i have a bamboo fun, although PS elements is crap, the real thing is so much better!

Aww guys thanks for being cool about it.. youve inspired me to do some more avatars rather than work on my castle crasher type game :' )

Btw heres a preview:

Its a flash game and will hopefully be released the same time as CC :D

I'd play the zombie with a frying pan. Comical weapons always pillage :P

Haha shame you cant play as them, in the first one anyways, im gonna hopefully make a sequal which will be more characters involved.. XD Playable wise.. This game was under a short deadline :roll:

Also im working on you avatar: Hellvector!

that looks cool

Head-*skin white* those dumb glasses with the fake nose since the name *STRANGEgary* and brown hair

Chest-a shirt with G12 on it *blue shirt if you chould*

Legs-brown pants -black shoes

*by the side saying Gary

if thats ok with you =D ohh wait.... :D there we go =D ...ohh never mind

It's not necessarily an issue of whether anyone can or cannot draw for themselves. The fact is, people have taken a liking to Adman's style, and he is providing an incredible service to the community.

Maybe you should follow his example, rather than flaunting that you're special and no one else is.

Hehe sorry. Yeah. I didn't really think about that. Ok, I'll follow his example. How again do I do that?

Hi adman, I noticed you added me to your list. Thank you! I noticed you spelled my gamertag\username wrong though. It's KaosKameleon and not KoasKameleon. ;)

Don't know how far along you got with my avatar Adman, but That grey/white hoodie that I am wearing is fine and Jeans and white sneakers for the avatar, if ya don't mind.

Thanks again man!

I know you have a ton on the list. But if you can, I'd like one done of me.

Heres the only pic I have at the moment : http://vivalalazlow.com/personal/laz2.jpg

That kinda gives you a hair, sideburns and face idea. I usually have a little scruff facial hair, if that helps lol.

Jeans like these : http://shopimages-pe.ccs.com/n204636_blac.jpg

And you can't see it in that pic, but I'm wearing this shirt : http://www.threadless.com/product/366/Caged

Would be beyond cool to have a drawing done of me in this style. So thanks in advance.

They all look amazing so far. It's a really cool thing you're doing. Try to keep them coming ;)

Hehe sorry. Yeah. I didn't really think about that. Ok, I'll follow his example. How again do I do that?

You could be helpful, or keep quiet. There was no call to come in here with your high hat, telling these people that they should draw their own avatars. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being able to do your own stuff, but there's also nothing wrong with someone taking Adman's offer to let him create an avatar for them.

Hey dude can you make me one, ok here goes my decription. A ninja with a normal black ninja suit a yellow bucket on his head for a hat and make him have like a blank stare and make his arms up in the air like hes saying yay! and one last thing put one of those jumbo lolli-pops in his hand! :lol: i would really appreciate it if you could do this one for me :!::!::D

P.S.~you uber-pwn :P

Hey dude can you make me one, ok here goes my decription. A ninja with a normal black ninja suit a yellow bucket on his head for a hat and make him have like a blank stare and make his arms up in the air like hes saying yay! and one last thing put one of those jumbo lolli-pops in his hand! :lol: i would really appreciate it if you could do this one for me :!::!::D

P.S.~you uber-pwn :P

Sorry i forget to say could u write along the side of the picture the word "Party" like u did with Dexide's picture :?: