Sign in to follow this  
RocketBoyAl

King of The Hill

Chuck Norris doesn't need this hill! He owns the world!

The gasoline we buy for our cars is actually Chuck's urine, which is powerful enough to make automobiles run. It's so expensive because he wants to put holes in our pockets.

When you walk home from any location, you're actually walking on Chuck's front yard. Yea.

Epic Speech makes me king of Chuck's hill.

since I am god I made an earthquake and took out all you muthah f :shock: kers

I'm king of the hill, I am king of the known and unknown Universe

Edited by daikonboy101

Since I'm god and snoopy just owned me I am really angry, so I have decided all living beings should obliterated with my my magic shmogalorf powers. mwahaha NOW I AM KING OF THE HILL

i get mad in space so i tell my friend "The Sun" to leave so you can freeze to death on The Earth so The Sun returns me to Earth by myself and i decide to go on the hill So, Im King Of The Hill!

• Upvote 1

i throw a goat with super utters and it flies into the crowd getting everyone to smell like sour milk but me, Chuck Norris, and the gerbils that hang around Sean Connery's chest hair. making everyone go away because of the smell. why haven't i ran away? well because i already pooped myself so i cant smell the sour milk because of the whale turd in my pants.

I talk Knuckles the Echinda into freeing Sonic from the trap and fighting you on your hill. You lose, so I'm queen of the hill once again!

I get super laser powers, I shoot lasers from out of my eyes at your hill, you and your hill gets blown to pieces, I build a new hill out of sand, and Im queen of the hill again!

I use my soul to build up my ashes and raise myself from the dead. I pile up on top of you. My ashes are so toxic, they knock you dead. I am now the undead queen of the hill!

I'm an assassin and I've been hired to kill you, I killed you, fired a flaming bolt through your head. But I've been banished from the hill and they are having an election for whoever wants to be king and I signed up, I think I have a good chance.

I still have my soul, so I build my ashes up again, this time, even more toxic than before. When you are sleeping, I pile on top of you and knock you dead with my toxic ash. I am once again the undead queen of the hill!