Sign in to follow this  
Boradam

Fallen Earth

So i've seen alot of Fallen Earth adds on newgrounds, What exactly is it? A new MMORPG? I'm downloading the trial to see what it is like, Anyone know if its any good?

it looks pretty good. But i think Borderlands, even though it is not an MMO, set the standard for multiplayer gun-based post apacolypse shoot-em-up testosterone fueled co-op games.

it looks pretty good. But i think Borderlands, even though it is not an MMO, set the standard for multiplayer gun-based post apacolypse shoot-em-up testosterone fueled co-op games.

Well i can't play the trial.. Stupid launchers :roll:

But its an MMO Slightly based off SWG (Star wars galaxies) And a bit of FO3/Borderlands

Borderlands AND Fallen Earth are both rip-offs of the Fallout series.

Borderlands is nothing like fallout. Its more colorful, its not a nuclear-apocolypse (its just a crappy planet), theres completely different enimies. There is not one fallout referance in there.

Fallen Earth... ehhh... probably yeah.

Borderlands is nothing like fallout. Its more colorful, its not a nuclear-apocolypse (its just a crappy planet), theres completely different enimies. There is not one fallout referance in there.

Borderlands is also better in every way excepts being repetitive and boring.

Actually, the producers of the game actually did say the game was inspired by Fallout.. I don't understand how people think that games like Modern Warfare 2 aren't repetetive in anyway, but then games like Fallout are instead. "Oh cool, I just reached the highest level in COD and got every weapon and gold gun! Now to prestige and lose everything just to restart again! FUN!!!11"

Actually, the producers of the game actually did say the game was inspired by Fallout.. I don't understand how people think that games like Modern Warfare 2 aren't repetetive in anyway, but then games like Fallout are instead. "Oh cool, I just reached the highest level in COD and got every weapon and gold gun! Now to prestige and lose everything just to restart again! FUN!!!11"

This is about Fallen Earth, Borderlands is nothing like Fallout 3.

And also, They don't have Gold guns in MW2..

Forgot to say this earlier, but just becuase I say Fallout doesn't mean it immediately relates to Fallout 3. Because it doesnt. And if Fallout 3 is so repetetive and boring how come on alot of polls from gaming sites and such have Fallout 3 on the top 5 played action/shooting games and Borderlands was nowhere to be found? They also had one of those at my Gamestop, same situation. But this is the last of my arguement on this in this thread.