Sign in to follow this  
Guest ModernYorkster

Castle Crashers PSN Premium Avatars

Guest ModernYorkster

When Castle Crashers debutes on the PlayStation Network, I would like to see some Premium/Free PSN Avatars released so I can show my love/support for the game.

Whats everyone else's opinion on this matter?

Woot! PS3 players! So anyways, I agree with that! :) PSN needs more avatars anyway, it seems like I've seen them all, except the play-dough worms...nobody really likes those. :lol:

The PSN has avatars now?

Well, we got a few new ones, and right now, there are ones you can buy. Right now is LBP. I personally want some It's always sunny ones. Ah well, Id rather have a CC one ;)

Well The Behemoth doesn't make the avatars on the xbox so I don't see them making any on the PSN unless it is strictly developer made.

They make Gamerpics. Gamerpics = avatars.

For the Xbox, Avatars are goofy charactures of yourself that dance around and look stupid. I'd go more into detail but for some reason whenever I bring about the topic of "Why can't we delete them if we don't want them" at Xbox.com the moderaters at block it.

Well, we got a few new ones, and right now, there are ones you can buy. Right now is LBP. I personally want some It's always sunny ones. Ah well, Id rather have a CC one ;)

Well, technically, we're able to upload pics of ourselves or whatever using EyeToy or your own camera... I don't see why you couldn't take a picture of something (say Castle Crashers characters) and upload them that way.

Man, I would really love to see some Avatars for PS3 version (more specifically the red knight). I've only recently got a PSN profile and would to pretty it up with a Castle Crashers specific Avatar.

Man, I would really love to see some Avatars for PS3 version (more specifically the red knight). I've only recently got a PSN profile and would to pretty it up with a Castle Crashers specific Avatar.

BUMP!! O MY GHERD!

BUMP!! O MY GHERD!

Not necessarily a bump, just someone who knows how to use a search bar instead of making a new thread on a topic that already exists.

BUMP!! O MY GHERD!

Not necessarily a bump, just someone who knows how to use a search bar instead of making a new thread on a topic that already exists.

Usually if it's about 4 years old it's safe to create a new topic, but this is fine I guess.

BUMP!! O MY GHERD!

Usually if it's about 4 years old it's safe to create a new topic, but this is fine I guess.

Lol, still no news on getting these 4 years later huh? Guess The Behemoth don't want my £0.21. XD