Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Who would you want to see in the next Super Smash?

I think a better Final Fantasy Character to use would be one of the melee classes, like the ninja. Ninja, his moves are just more suitable, although people might claim him to be a Shieik clone.

I think Crono would still be an awesome addition, simply because he is so awesome (hey, revive an old NES character, Pit, why not Crono?)

You do remember that Crono is a Squaresoft creation, right?

Of course, you're all thinking of all the FF characters.

From 1-6?

Because 7-? is overrated?

I know Crono is a Squaresoft character, but Solid Snake is Konami, and Sonic is Sega, so with a little pushing they can easily get Crono.

The Ninja I'm referring to is FF III, because that was the cool one (Onion Knight might be cooler than the ninja, though, although he'd probably be considered a Roy revival)

We all forgot about Toad.

Foward special = Ride a kart, much like Wario's foward special

And that's all he does because I can't brainstorm at the moment...

Valoo. Someone bigger than Bowser that can fly. Now that's different

Baby Bowser, or all the baby versions for that matter

edit:

And Bumper the Badger, from Diddy Kong Racing

Well Now I have reasons for some characters

- Count Bleck: It might sound like im nagging about this dude but common. He would be perfect for story mode. Destroying worlds with a book and trying to steal colourfull hearts....Just never mind

- Billy Hatcher Assist trophy: This would be awesome. Think about it some chicken suited boy running around with a egg squishing people.

- Baby Bowser: With the super smash to bring the kooplings to help him.

- Jack from mad world assist trophy: Not only a awesome stage idea with him but he could run around chain sawing you until you just cant take no more.

-Mad World Stage: Changing from diffrent events in the game it would give you powers like in the warioware if you attacked someone into a target. Like a 1 hit ko falling wall.

Pac Man target smash stage: Big but fun as hell to run around in. For target smash would be the best easter egg type thing.

If we're talking Megaman characters, I say we do it in pairs

Megaman & Protoman were classic

Classic.png

But Megaman X and Zero just looked so much more awesome

X.png

Unless you were talking about Megaman/Protoman EXE?

Yeah, I don't have a picture for them...because I don't like them :lol:

-Mad World Stage: Changing from diffrent events in the game it would give you powers like in the warioware if you attacked someone into a target. Like a 1 hit ko falling wall.

I could see the 1 hit KOs being abused a lot. Especially from characters with powerful smash attacks, like Bowser and Ike.

Give me GENO from super Mario RPG or give me death! ;)

Death it is, then.

We need Marx, but he needs to be near impossible to use.

Id rather see Marx as a boss in the story mode. Along with some pikmin bosses.

Anyway, Id like to see

Geno

Claptrap ( I can dream ok? )

Paper Mario

and Little Mac in the next smash brothers.

You know what? I think the next Smash Bros. should just boast a huge roster. Every character that is from the older smash games should just have every other main character from their series in it. My theory is that it won't really matter if some character play the same way, just if you get to play as the certain character. For example, the Mother series, maybe they'll include Jeff, Paula and Poo in the next smash. Maybe make very tiny differences in their play style but hey, you can play as Jeff now if you want to and the devs just have to make a character model, animations and voices

You know what? I think the next Smash Bros. should just boast a huge roster.

Good. Me likes big balanced roster.

Every character that is from the older smash games should just have every other main character from their series in it.

That'd be a problem with franchises like Pokemon where there isn't really a "main character" in a sense. I mean, you could just include the popular pokemon, but come on now.

My theory is that it won't really matter if some character play the same way, just if you get to play as the certain character.

That wouldn't be too cool if there were a million near identical clones. I want more unique characters if they can't be 100% original, like Ganondorf.

For example, the Mother series, maybe they'll include Jeff, Paula and Poo in the next smash. Maybe make very tiny differences in their play style but hey, you can play as Jeff now if you want to and the devs just have to make a character model, animations and voices

We could have hacked SSBB to do this, and I think you can!

You really should press enter more often.

And I'd prefer less characters if it means less clones.

Doesn't look like I got my point across well. I'm not very good at doing that :(

EDIT: Of course there would be more and more unique characters. But that's kind of in addition... I guess. ENTER

I guess my point was "Brawl just made extra characters to fill up space, which is fine, but the filling in space characters were horrible to use. So if you want to fill up space, I wouldn't mind clones"

Doesn't look like I got my point across well. I'm not very good at doing that :(

I understand.

You're willing to have clones so long as long as you can play as your favorite Nintendo character.

Right?

I know.

But I'd rather not have my favorite character ruined by having an identical moveset similar to an existing character.

I understand.

You're willing to have clones so long as long as you can play as your favorite Nintendo character.

Right?

I know.

But I'd rather not have my favorite character ruined by having an identical moveset similar to an existing character.

Yeah. Edited my last post BTW

Though I'd want them to have more original characters than clones

They would need 2 ask Rare about Banjo-Kazooie. And they would need 2 ask u guys about putting in a CC knight. that would be cool. it has only 1 CC knight that has 4 different colors. Red, blue, orange, and green.

Rare belongs to MS. No questions about that

And the only TB game that appeared on any Nintendo console at all was the original AH... I think there are more prominent Nintendo characters to add besides him

Ooganian! Skull Kid from Majora's Mask! Clyde from Cloning Clyde! Peppy wouldn't be 2 good as a character...has anyone suggested a Heartless yet?

Give me GENO from super Mario RPG or give me death! ;)

Death it is, then.

We need Marx, but he needs to be near impossible to use.

Id rather see Marx as a boss in the story mode. Along with some pikmin bosses.

Anyway, Id like to see

Geno

Claptrap ( I can dream ok? )

Paper Mario

and Little Mac in the next smash brothers.

Perhaps if Marx was in his normal form, he could be playable.

Navi (links fairy)

Navi is the most annoying creature in Zelda. But the Z-Targeting sure helps against Ganon...