Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Let's Pokemon Battle! YOU CAN TRADE TOO!

Post your D/P/P/SS/HG/WHATEVER ELSE freind codes, and arrange a battle here. I'm currently starting over with no Pokemon, but I should have another monster team in a week or so.

Mine is 4253 8154 8580 (Diamond)

...time to get into it again

Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out in about three months, don't want to be rusty.

Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out in about three months, don't want to be rusty.

I need to get a pre-order on those. :o

I currently can't get to my friend code. My DSi has been lost. When I get a new one though, well I hope I'm ready for your readiness. But I will post back here.

I can trade you a bunch of MASTER BALLS and Rare Candies too.

I need to get a pre-order on those. :o

I currently can't get to my friend code. My DSi has been lost. When I get a new one though, well I hope I'm ready for your readiness. But I will post back here.

I can trade you a bunch of MASTER BALLS and Rare Candies too.

IMO, master balls aren't needed.

And, Rare Candies don't give EV's

I'm currently going through Emerald only using one Pokemon, and soon I'll have a new DS, and I can Pal Park my Granbull, which is pretty beast at level 29, so I'll have atleast one good pokemon by the time I beat the game.

IMO, master balls aren't needed.

Yeah. I remember buying huge amounts of ultra balls and going legendary hunting :P

1. Get to legendary

2. Get it's health down to red

3. Throw as many ultraballs as you need :P

I'll pick it up, but I've been pretty busy, so I might not progress very fast (I think on my current save I have lvl 30/40s

I'll also post my FC later

We should all Shoddy Battle, too. It's Pokemon battling, but you get to choose your pokemons IV's, EV's, moveset, nature, item, etc.

There are a bunch of websites that help out with all that.

I find it pretty fun.

We should all Shoddy Battle, too. It's Pokemon battling, but you get to choose your pokemons IV's, EV's, moveset, nature, item, etc.

I find it pretty fun.

:?:

What game's is it in?

I find it pretty fun.

What game's is it in?

Shoddy battling is online pokemon battling. Like, a game on the computer.

I mentioned it in the RPF just now, here's link

I play on the Smogon server, BTW.

http://shoddybattle.com/

I find it pretty fun.

What game's is it in?

Shoddy battling is online pokemon battling. Like, a game on the computer.

I mentioned it in the RPF just now, here's link

I play on the Smogon server, BTW.

http://shoddybattle.com/

Ah.

IMO it looks like it takes out all the fun of Pokemon. You gotta train the pokemon yourselves and that's where half the fun is :P

We shall, quoting my previous post: "Wow, you do love evees, don't you? LOL"

Whoops. I meant to post my previous post in the HG/SS thread. :oops:

Also, yes. I did nothing but breed Eevees for a while to get a shiny. I did the same with Growlithes a while back. :lol:

Sooo, we trade here or in the SS/HG thread?

And did you suceed in getting that eevee?

Here, and yes. I did! I traded it though, for a shiney Charmander, which is now a shiney Charizard.

Here, and yes. I did! I traded it though, for a shiney Charmander, which is now a shiney Charizard.

That's kind of sad, if I ever captured or breeded a shiny I would never trade it, it would be like a son to me LOL. BTW Where do you usually trade?

That's kind of sad, if I ever captured or breeded a shiny I would never trade it, it would be like a son to me LOL. BTW Where do you usually trade?

Pretty much anywhere. I know a couple hardcore breeders, and I'll Google "Pokemon Trading Forums" or something and just register for a day. Yourself?

Pretty much anywhere. I know a couple hardcore breeders, and I'll Google "Pokemon Trading Forums" or something and just register for a day. Yourself?

Pokemon Elite 2000, or PE2K for short, it's easily the best known pokemon forum, apart from Serebii.net of course. You should check it out, it's pretty cool actually.

Pokemon Elite 2000, or PE2K for short, it's easily the best known pokemon forum, apart from Serebii.net of course. You should check it out, it's pretty cool actually.

I will some time. I'm back in to breeding again all of a sudden.

And a Reular Space C Deoxys, because shiny legendaries suck...

BTW I can now give pkmn away for this week, as my friend allowed me to

I go to http://www.pokecommunity.com

Everyone there is really nice, and there are quite a few trading, and help threads, as well as challenges, and etc.

EDIT:

Dangit, I just realized that I wont be able to trade with anyone, unless I go somewhere else. My brother has a non-WEP key on the router, and DS Lites only support WEP keys. D:

EDIT:

Killed the thread :lol:

Now there's no security, so I'll post all 5 of my FC's later today/tomorrow.

(3/15/10)