Sign in to follow this  
Slusheee

Achievement Help House

Got an achievement that needs unlocking? Post here and find someone who will help! It can be any game and you can do it legitimately or cheat to get it. PS3 trophies are allowed too! Post what achievement you need and I'll edit it on this post here. Then someone can PM you and you guys can sort stuff out. You can put other details that might make getting it easier.

Help List

Slusheeeee - Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - HEARTWARMER

Blobman000, Slusheee - TF2 (360) - With friends like these...

5hane12 - Modern Warfare 2 (360) - Various Spec. Ops acheivements

Mike Cruz! - Altered Beast - Play online with someone

People participating in 'With friends like these'...

- Blobman000

- Slusheeeee

I need help on a bunch of games(including castle crashers). I'd post them, but I don't wanna post disruptively :cry:

Disruptively? Heck if you should worry about how much people are posting worry about posting too little :lol:

I guess I need help with the Arena and All you can Quaff Achivements

Don't they have to be ranked? So you can't do it with friends I think... if you prove me wrong (everyone does) then I'll put it up

Help List

Slusheeeee - Left 4 Dead 2 - Collect 15 gas cans in one round - Get 5 People (4 survivors, 1 infected)

I got that achievement with only 2 people (how 2 get) go on the mall level and throw down gas cans as much as you can then when time is low grab a gas can and full it up then fill in the others and do it again. I need help with real deal, still something to prove, and strength in numbers so i can final finish Left 4 Dead 2 (yes i have all other achievements :D

I need help with the achievement in the Orange Box where you have to play a game of TF2 with 7 or more people from your friend's list.

I think the most I've ever gotten is 5.

I need help with the achievement in the Orange Box where you have to play a game of TF2 with 7 or more people from your friend's list.

I think the most I've ever gotten is 5.

that's the only achievement in that game I'll boost