Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

BattleBlock Theater Trailer!!

So relieved. I'm glad that Mr. Funny stayed, that raccoon dog thing or whatever it is. I'm pretty surprised by the story. There's a lot of relief taken off my chest, and a lot more excitement added. I still just can't wait until this baby comes out! :D

AWESOMESAUCE, topped with AWSEOME and this funny little seasoning called "I-want-it-now-release-as-soon-as-possible", or "IWINRASAP" for short.

Great job on the trailer guys, making us happy ;)

My Mind=Blown...into many different pieces, all exploding, creating a mind confetti, which spell out "OMFG" and an extremely happy face.

Meanwhile, my body is on the floor.

Can't wait for BattleBlock Theater! :D

You guys hahaha man you guys make one hit after the other The behemoth takes the XBLA to the next level. out of all the XBLA games ive played you guys stand out above the crowed you give the players more content than they could ever ask for and it is just amazing what you guys do. Keep up the AMAZING work behemoth. Oh and by the way IM SO DANG EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!#E3@FK :D:D:D:D:D:D

Cool.

Emil or Dan or Kelly, will the website have NEW relevant info? Or will it just be a compilation of what we have right now?

When do you expect it to take the form of an actual website? :P with navigation, content etc? (Btw, everything looks great and everything you guys have given us today is awesome! Just wondering on the other things) The dev blog post says "in the next few days"

Thanks

It looks like it's going to have an interesting story, and probally have objective-type levels.

I already knew the multiplayer would be awesome, but an awesome story just adds to the Awesome-sauce meter.