Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

BattleBlock Theater Trailer!!

I'm not going to quote the user above me but...

Thanks a lot for opening the right side of The Behemoth Abyss...

So the behemoth has made 3 different old-timey games so far:

Alien Hominid = 2d shoot-em-up

Castle Crashers = 3d Hack-and-slash

Battleblock Theater = 2d Platformer

I know this is thinking a bit far ahead, but what kind of game do you think Game #4 will be?

Looks really good guys! Didn't expect the title but looks like it will work well! In my opinion it looks like a cross between that movie 'The Condemned' mixed with PDA games lol :lol: .

Here is my opinion and of course, you all know what I say has nothing to do with what The Behemoth are thinking, saying, creating, brainstorming, constructing, working on, soul to the devil selling, etc.

EPIC!

Guest skine99

I wonder if it'll be anything like The Running Man. Plot wise of course a game of that movie would suck. :lol:

Also, great job on the trailer my friends and I are pumped. I got them into The Behemoth specifically Castle Crashers but they are asking me very often when the release date is. I keep saying 2010. :P

The game looks unbelievably good and it has me playing both of your games again. The Behemoth is the master of arcade games. Do you guys ever wonder what it would be like if you were making arcade games like Bubble Bobble or Mortal Kombat back in the day :?:

Just a side note:

If money is in this game, could you please make it reset every time you start a new game. I found that I had so much money in CC, that it became useless.

Guest Handsome Andy

Looks great. I was watching videos on youtube and I see you can play against bots, but can you play with bots against friends ?

I cant wait for this game to come out.. so is it goin to be a full fledged game or an arcade game if its for x box :?:

What do you mean for that?

So far, The Behemoth has announced that it will be on the Xbox Live Arcade.