Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

BattleBlock Theater Trailer!!

This definetely is looking good. I'm pretty active on Newgrounds, mainly on the music/game part of it, but I figured joining here wouldn't hurt either. Probably going to sign up for the beta too. Been a while since I've played a decent XBLA game, haha.

This game looks amazing and judging by how castle crashers was one of my favorite games ever I think BBT will be amazing judging by how it looks like a mix between splosion man, and super smash bros brawl (and others) in its own little way only The Behemoth can make if that made any sense what so ever I don't even no if I understood it myself but yeah long story short it should be an amazing game

This game looks so amazing I'm constantly looking for new news and new videos on this game I just hope I get in the beta so I can finally play this game after all this time

i love how there is no way to determin witch charactor you going to get because of the slot machines

Yeah that is a really cool idea but the only downside is it's going to be harder to get my ninja.

• Ok I'm new to this site I just beat CC with the Orange knight :ugeek:
  • Q: It has sort of a gladiator/HungerGames  feel to it doesn't it?

Find out yourself by buying it once it's out, or participating in the Beta. ;)

But seriously, I think we can only say that once we've played it. I did think the same too a while ago, who knows.

There seems to be many intriguing ways to get kills in the deathmatch mode looks really cool. Keep up the great work Behemoth, you guys really know how to make games that are different but still great!