Sign in to follow this  
CSword123

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Loved every second of this game, they improved pretty much every nagging thing about the first one.

The jokes are also funny as ever, and it makes great parodies to anime and Japanese culture without alienating western players that are not too familiar with it.

You can play as both Shinobu and Henry (YES HENRY ZOMG) as well play some awesome 8-bit style mini-games which you can receive money for to get some new clothes.

The bosses are as awesome as before, and even though some might not have as detailed of a background as you might expect, it's probably best left for interpretation. Travis's character development is largely focused in his quest for revenge.

The soundtrack has like an epic punk-rock feel to it, which I think totally blends in with Travis's personality.

This is one of those games you must play on the Wii (probably the best $50 i ever spent on something for it).

This is one of those games you must play on the Wii (probably the best $50 i ever spent on something for it).

I might get this.

After learning Tatsunoko V Capcom.

A buddy of mine was put off by the bosses in this one.

Said something along the lines of "every boss in NMH1 was memorable, but all of them in NMH2 are easily forgetable"

Yay or nay?

Said something along the lines of "every boss in NMH1 was memorable, but all of them in NMH2 are easily forgetable"

Yay or nay?

As i said in the first post, the storyline for NMH2 seems to focus largely on the character development of Travis himself. In the first game, his motives and personality were not as nearly as tapped into. Granted a few bosses may not be as memorable, but quite a few of them definitely are, at least for me.

Yay or nay?

It really depends on the person, because some people will say that there was some pretty memorable bosses in NMH2, which I believe there is. (Captain Valdimir FTW!)