Sign in to follow this  
DarkMage

Congradulations CC and AHHD!

I had seen this too and I was amazed and happy. This means that the behemoth is doing well and can provide with other awesome gaming experiences! I also think that Alien Hominid got popular all over again becase people who didn't know about it, got interested in the other behemoth game, which is good news to them too!

Now how about, thanking your fans, in a cool (free character, or weapon) kinda way? :P

Yea! That's too cool to see Alien Hominid up there after being out for so long. I convinced a couple of my friendsto get Castle Crashers tha day it came out (with no Trial :D ). They loved it so much, I told them to check out AHHD's Trial game a few days later. They bought it after playing tha first level! So Behemoth... when's tha DLC comin'??? ;)

Guest TTBoo

I think this list is pretty accurate

I liked braid... and CC... well... :arrow:

but not UNO.... damn you UNO!

I think this list is pretty accurate

I liked braid... and CC... well... :arrow:

but not UNO.... damn you UNO!

Haha Braid was amazing.... It's just not worth a 2nd, 3rd, or 10th playthrough like Castle Crashers is. I think Uno is pretty good, ALLOT OF CRAZY stuff happens on it. ;) If you know what I mean. But all in all, it looks accurate. Wheres Hexic HD? Lol.

Guest jeffnevins

Big thanks from a 2-D animator. I hope CC (I haven't even played it yet- need to go Live) leads to more 2-D greatness in US-made games.

Japan's practically been the sole provider for a long time. Who knows- maybe the US can do the same...

Braid sucks. I've never really liked it.

Though I'm not agreeing or disagreeing since I haven't played it.

It's humorous to me the differences in reviews between gamespot and IGN

Gamespot only gave CC an 8.5...and Braid a 9.5

Whats with that?

Yet IGN gave CC a 9 and Braid an 8.8

Right on.

its just like sex, you need a great start, and a solid ending...lol im so naughty :P

but seriously i liked braid but it had no replay value...i wish i could sell it back