Sign in to follow this  
lordram

Anyone wanna make a game?

hey, how about instead of everyone putting each other down, we make a forum-collaborated game? i can help with art, as well as some of the programming. but we do need a solid idea tho b4 we start. we also need to decide how detailed the animation will be

hey, how about instead of everyone putting each other down, we make a forum-collaborated game? i can help with art, as well as some of the programming. but we do need a solid idea tho b4 we start. we also need to decide how detailed the animation will be

coool i can talk more tomarrow :D

I have one or two :ninja:

im all ears

im all ears

"Dream of Brighter Future"

In this open-world game, you play as Mark, a musician who gets shot outside one of his concerts and falls deep into a coma while being rushed to the ER.

You play through the timeline of Mark's developing mind, each world representing a different phase of Mark's life. In order to escape this coma, you must journey to the end of Mark's final phase and depart from his subconcious.

Also, the atmosphere would be based on all of Daft Punk's albums, each phase represent a new interpretation of the future for Mark. A totalitarian view, where machines control everything; a bland view, where everything appears in black and white while people move on with the monotonous, repetetive lives; and a clear future, one with shining lights, bright colors, and clear skies.

Each world has one overseeing, controlling force that must be defeated in order to move on to the next phase, and every area has a boss that can be found one way or another.

"Dream of Brighter Future"

In this open-world game, you play as Mark, a musician who gets shot outside one of his concerts and falls deep into a coma while being rushed to the ER.

You play through the timeline of Mark's developing mind, each world representing a different phase of Mark's life. In order to escape this coma, you must journey to the end of Mark's final phase and depart from his subconcious.

Also, the atmosphere would be based on all of Daft Punk's albums, each phase represent a new interpretation of the future for Mark. A totalitarian view, where machines control everything; a bland view, where everything appears in black and white while people move on with the monotonous, repetetive lives; and a clear future, one with shining lights, bright colors, and clear skies.

Each world has one overseeing, controlling force that must be defeated in order to move on to the next phase, and every area has a boss that can be found one way or another.

ooo i like this. and all of this is basically played to daft punk, where the songs will assumingly correspond to the stage ur playin on. interestin

ooo i like this. and all of this is basically played to daft punk, where the songs will assumingly correspond to the stage ur playin on. interestin

Yup, that was my idea. Essentially, it isn't linear. The entire world is explorable right when you get into it.

Guest Opak

I have a good game idea, but no idea for a story...

And I can't program...

And it would have to be 3D...

Sigh... :cry:

I've got a couple of ideas for a story, and I'm also good at coming up with super-unique new game systems. I just need to know what type of game it's going to be.

I'd like to note that y idea is designed to include other's ideas too, so me Mabelma and DRAKEN KORIN404 are the concept artist, but we ned other skilled people for developing.

I'd like to note that y idea is designed to include other's ideas too, so me Mabelma and DRAKEN KORIN404 are the concept artist, but we ned other skilled people for developing.

No concept art?

Count me out.

Any story I can throw out there has at least a few characters that need to be in it.