Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Battle Block Theater - Characters

After the trailer was released I decided to take some screen shots of the characters featured in BBT.

I complied them into a small montage/collection for you're viewing pleasure.

Trailer Characters

(^Click Me^)

I don't know about you guys, but I have dibs on mustache character with the top hat.

It appears that customization is limited to the face/head shape. I do not believe hats are separate from appearance. (Just a guess)

Wow. I was about to do something like this today. You beat me to it, and probally did a better job.

I don't know about you guys, but I have dibs on mustache character with the top hat.

Well, Babbity called him first, and I got second pick.

Maybe we can all compromise? :P

haha I called the circle guy with the beard and hair tht throws the square guy into the fan + spikes.

But... seems like he is a bit too popular, so I might digress to something else.

haha I called the circle guy with the beard and hair tht throws the square guy into the fan + spikes.

But... seems like he is a bit too popular, so I might digress to something else.

There is no guy with beard + hair.

I got the furry guy I had as my avatar a looong time ago.

Thanks for doing this, Glitch!

no no no no no!!!hes mine!! :x

Nononon not the beard guy

I'll get a pic

Well, not in that picture. But he is in the trailer. He has the beard, except his head shape is a circle. And he has a bit of hair as well. He throws a square head up and the fan pushes the square head into spikes O_O

I am still looking forward to using the spherical headed "hobo". But considering a lot of people seem to be inclined to use him, I am just going to have to wait n see.

I like the cylinder heads O_O

I am still looking forward to using the spherical headed "hobo". But considering a lot of people seem to be inclined to use him, I am just going to have to wait n see.

I like the cylinder heads O_O

Flatheads ftw.

I like all the heads! Wheeee! Heads. SO MANY -brain explode-

i think they should have a contest and the winners get a character made in game based of their forum name or GT. that would be a nice way to show support and thanks to all us forum dwellers.

Edit: Only for those who have been in the forums for a while, none of those people who join day of and think their gonna steal the place of us form members that really deserve.

i think they should have a contest and the winners get a character made in game based of their forum name or GT. that would be a nice way to show support and thanks to all us forum dwellers.

And then all the people who don't win get mad and rage.

And then all the people who don't win get mad and rage.

ohhh well i didn't think of that, but is there really that many uncontrollable unstable people in this forum.

haha yeah... just hope that whatever customization platform there is... we will be able to create characters that are extremely unique and not repeated.

It already seems like some people on this forum itself are repeating in characters. However, this is also because we only have a SMALL fraction of characters to choose from out of the many that Dan has said there will be.

I am still (I know how unlikely it is) keeping my fingers crossed that accessories might make their way into customization :-D weeeee

I call the dog kat thing or the bandana guy

EDIT: Can someone please if possible cut out the cat dog thing on the top row. I wanna make it my avatar and i don't have PS on this laptop