Sign in to follow this  
Abyssmal Cookie

Pokemon Soulsilver and Heartgold; Post Your Team!

Updated the Title Post with new information I gathered! :D

Also, anyone who is going to get one, which version will you get? Which starter will you choose?

Or if you're getting both, which starter will you pick on each version?

I'm getting whichever my friend doesn't, and choosing the grass starter, like always.

Also, anyone who is going to get one, which version will you get? Which starter will you choose?

Tough decision. Both have exclusives I like. I think I'm just going to get one, and have my best freind get the other. Doesn't really matter which one.

Do you still have extras, lol?

YAY, I can get both.

Now that my brother is buying my new DS for me, I have enough money to get both.

If I had to choose, SoulSilver.

Probably gonna choose Totodile and maybe Cindoquil (SP.)

Also, Dexide, may I have one? I'll PM You.

Tough decision. Both have exclusives I like. I think I'm just going to get one, and have my best freind get the other. Doesn't really matter which one.

Do you still have extras, lol?

Are you talking about Pichus? Yes, Rizyq has the third reserved, but the fourth one is still available.

Lugia is just awesome, so I think I'm going with Soul Silver

I'll be sure to pick up the pichu if I can find my DS charger

It seems that the demand for Pichu is higher than the supply...

If I can get the cloning glitch working, I will use it, just to supply more forum members with that awesome Pichu. :)

Anyone else who can do it successfully, please do so.

If I can get the cloning glitch working, I will use it, just to supply more forum members with that awesome Pichu. :)

None of my Pichus are cloned, but I do have an Action Replay. If people don't mind, I could clone a Pichu for them.

None of my Pichus are cloned, but I do have an Action Replay. If people don't mind, I could clone a Pichu for them.

I'd rather legit.

Also, my local "Gamestop" (it's called Electronics Boutique, or "EB Games", here in Canada) Likes to try to do promotional stuff like that, but most of the time they run out as soon as they get them. :|

So, if all else fails, can I has claim to Pichu? xD

I'd rather legit.

Also, my local "Gamestop" (it's called Electronics Boutique, or "EB Games", here in Canada) Likes to try to do promotional stuff like that, but most of the time they run out as soon as they get them. :|

So, if all else fails, can I has claim to Pichu? xD

I'm pretty sure its a downloaded thing, so they shouldn't run out.

Eh, I'm just calling temp claim on a Pichu if my local Gamestop decides to pull a fast one on me, by rather not having it, running out, or any other way that basically is God pointing at me and laughing. :P

Why the heck do all of the local gamestops have NO Refurbished DS's?

There are 3 near me. They had ONE Referbished DS, and it was pink >.>

So, ya, local Gamestop is not doing the Pichu promotion, so I got a pre-sale kit at my local Wal-Mart, as they got FIGURINES! xD

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75 ... igures.jpg

I pre-ordered Heart Gold, so I get Ho-oh 8-)

Arceus is only available in Japan to my knowledge for pre-ordering both versions.

Woah. I hadn't read that. I still have extras (un-duped) if you want one.

Also, I'm getting paid from work this week or next. Then I'm going straight to the bank, then GameStop. GameStop has figurines, too. :D

So, ya, local Gamestop is not doing the Pichu promotion, so I got a pre-sale kit at my local Wal-Mart, as they got FIGURINES! xD

Arceus is only available in Japan to my knowledge for pre-ordering both versions.

Also, I'm getting paid from work this week or next. Then I'm going straight to the bank, then GameStop. GameStop has figurines, too. :D

Do you still have one for me?

I got sick and my parents wouldn't take me to gamestop :/

I'm hopefully getting my new DS sometime soon, so I can trade with you.

Do you still have one for me?

I got sick and my parents wouldn't take me to gamestop :/

I'm hopefully getting my new DS sometime soon, so I can trade with you.

I have two left. Three people have claims. I can clone, but Denivire has stated he wants a non-cloned one. I therefore have one legit, but I can clone for someone who doesn't mind.

I read somewhere on serebii.net that you can play through the Kanto gyms aswell?

Yep. This is a remake of Gold and Silver. After you beat the Johto league in Silver and Gold, you can go on to Kanto.

And guys, just PM me friend codes when you're ready. I'll be around most of today.

I read somewhere on serebii.net that you can play through the Kanto gyms aswell?

Yep. This is a remake of Gold and Silver. After you beat the Johto league in Silver and Gold, you can go on to Kanto.

And guys, just PM me friend codes when you're ready. I'll be around most of today.

I don't mind a dupped one.

Duplication doesn't bug me after I did it by accident (I thought I lost my Kadabra, and ended up having 2 XD) Well, it never did bug me.

After HG/SS comes out, I'll probably dupe it for one of my friends (and both my games :P )

My friend and I pre-ordered HeartGold and SoulSilver, respectively.

So exciting!

Anyway would anyone be able to hook me up with one of those pichus? I'd give something but I lost everything due to my pearl crashing (over 50 legit shinies, 10th anniv. pkmn, movie pokemon, all gone :( .)

I never played Silver all the way through... you get to go through the whole region? That's awesome.

The trainer Red that you meet on top of the mountain is an epic idea aswell

I think that was in the originals...but I don't know.

I got stuck after quite a few gyms in Kanto....

And now my game is deleted, so I can't check without redoing the whole thing, which I won't do, because Soulsilver won't be as great if I beat silver a few weeks before buying it.

I'm going to attempt cloning a pichu for my friend who missed the event, if I can't clone correctly, I'd like another Dexide. :D

I think that was in the originals...but I don't know.

I got stuck after quite a few gyms in Kanto....

My point still stands though :lol:

I'd like another Dexide. :D

Sorry, there's only one of me.

Understood, but I'm gonna have to give you a cloned one, I think.